Can a single actor ruin a whole movie?

Can a single actor ruin a whole movie?

Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds

matt damon ruined interstellar for me

This. I tried to rewatch it awhile back and jesus christ was she aggravating. Movie in general would've been a lot better if Tom Cruise didn't have any kids.

Easily. If the lead is fucking garbage, then it could bring the whole thing down.

Big Boy Driver

I can't stand Tobey Maguire. Never saw Raimi's Spider-Man movies because of that

Yes: Sandra Bullock

Orlando Bloom is such a charisma vacuum that even the director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven isn't as good as it could be.

Not a movie, but STD could improve a lot with a better lead.

I agree, I'm part jewish and the insane anti semitic rants the actor has gone on has really turned me off him and his work.

Based Patrice poster
>She made me... SICK.

Would an anti-semite marry a jew?

of course they would. just look at drumpf's daughter and her jewish husband. the entire family is still antisemitic

Harrison ford blades runner

Fuck, I forgot about that cunt. Was that movie supposed to have a 2 year old girl and they decided to cast a girl in her teens instead?

>halp daddy I need you to LITERALLY CARRY ME the entire fucking movie. I'm 12 years old but my legs magically don't work daddy pls REEEEEEEEEEEEE

In gravity especially. Whine whine whine.

Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings in both Thor movies. Not that they were amazing movies but they added literally nothing to it other than MUH LOVE INTEREST and MUH UNFUNNY COMIC RELIEF. The Darin World gets bonus points for both being the weaker of the two movies and by having Kat wearing a sweater the whole time making her even more unwatchable

At least it looks like they wised up with Ragnarok and just sidelined them entirely

>Kat wearing a sweater the whole time making her even more unwatchable
There was a clause in Portman's contract stating that Dennings had to cover up her love lumps lest they provide yet another reason for people to tune out when they shared screen time.

That sounds like bullshit but I believe it

jamie foxx

He was perfectly casted in Baby Driver, though. Those are the types of roles he should be playing.

I think he was alright in collateral

i hated him in collateral, i cringe watching him recite vincents speech. i have watched interviews with him he seems like a nice guy. but every movie he has the same weird arrogance and smugness that i find really off putting and can't get behind any characters he plays.