Ww2 kino

>ww2 kino
>Germans are the baddies

Germies lost. That would have been fine. But extermination camps for undesirables is unreconcileable.

>holocaust movie
>no Nazi death coasters of doom built of Krupp steel

>Land of mine

But Jews deserve death

Ebin

>German Concentration Camps Factual Survey

KYS NAZIKUKSUCKER

You would have been euthanized in Aktion T4 for being a literal autist, so i don't think you prefer that timeline right?

Haha

reminder for all the Sup Forums brainwash victims

>killing factories

your brain on the electric jew

Germany dindu nuffin Soviets forgave they were a victim of zionist jewish capitalists.

What did they mean by this?

>Horst Mahler, a founding RAF member, is now a vocal Neo-Nazi and Holocaust denier. In 2005, Mahler was sentenced to 6 years in prison for incitement to racial hatred against Jews.He is on record as saying that his beliefs have not changed since the Red Army Faction: Der Feind ist der Gleiche (The enemy is the same)

You've been watching too many movies user. There were no extermination camps. Just regular concentration camps like every other country at that time was using.

>Sci fi set in 23rd century
>there are still white people

White people will leave for space and return after hundreds of years and hurl space rocks on the mutts remaining on Earth.

What does it all mean?

>Paul Rassinier (1906 – 1967) was a French pacifist, political activist, and author who is viewed as the father of Holocaust denial. He was also an anti-Nazi French Resistance fighter, and a prisoner of the German concentration camps at Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora.

They (we) did give Europe to Communism, this is indisputable. The rest may be right but we still fucked it.

the ddr was better sure we were poor but at least we had each other and my dresden was not overrun by retarded islamists fucking wessies

Well yeah, trying to kill people for being different is pretty evil

Humans won't reach the 23rd century without white people though.

Kekked