What is your honest opinion on nu-males

What is your honest opinion on nu-males

who was the fucking idiot that made this image a png?

explain what a "nu-male" is? wasn't linkin park nu-metal, does it have something to do with that?

Gay

Nu-metal is watered down metal
Nu-males are watered down males

I think they're just the term used for this generation's white knights

I've met a couple and other than fashion choices they're functionally the same as white knights and are just as lamentable in their unsuccessful attempts to appear fuckable to women via some emotional connection
As with all things in the past 7 years, it seems worse than it is because the Internet allows everyone to proliferate their message more loudly and more frequently, so they seem like they're some sort of huge community but really they're nothing special or different than what has existed since my childhood and probably longer, just betas trying to Stockholm syndrome themselves into a score

Literally feminized men. They rarely have any masculine qualities, hobbies, or interests that women don't have. Also, they're generally just fucking losers, and only get women who are just feminist enough to where they have something in common, but not feminist enough to be lesbians.

love em. literally no competition anymore. i can fuck whenever i want.

The hype behind this game was hilarious. None of them even bothered to think, hey there might not be anything to do on the planets!

at least they won't reproduce

ah i see what you mean. Cant say ive seen any.

It's an epidemic.

Haha definitly not me

This.
It's basically an extremely misguided attempt at getting pussy. I doubt most of them honestly believe in the faggotry that they exude, but something has erroneously convinced them that that's what women are attracted to.

Nothing, they're below contempt.

Though it boils my piss how real workmen look like hipster faggot when they wear flannel because of nu males

where do you live? i live in nu-male central.

I don't think i am really allowed to judge anybody else. I do prefer being an outcast to being one of those though

They've redefined the combination of glasses and beard to be even more pathetic than it used to be.

If you have a beard, shave it off. It makes you look like a tramp or faggot.

If you wear glasses, switch to contact lenses. They make you look weak.

Why do I have to post this every fucking time

LEARN HOW TO FUCKING GOOGLE YOU CUNT

I'm a 27yo slightly overweight nolift virgin NEET with a big beard that watches anime so I might not be allowed to criticize them...

>tfw when have to be clean shaven because of this shit

Hey OP here, I'm a dumbfuck.

>everyone thinks im a nu-male because of this propagated stereo-type
why live
at least i can lure sjws into a false sense of security

Numale has nothing to do with physical characteristics, except beard + cuckold glassed and weak physique due to lack of exercise.

Ignore the xenoestrogen tinfoils, weak men have always existed, they just weren't always such effeminate faggots personality/culture wise.

Numaledom is a cultural phenomenon, not a physical one. I attribute it more to the ramping up of male mating standards among women, so now weak men have to effeminate themselves around women to get attention in a vain efort to bang.

1.) Stuck in a mental bubble
2.) They see growing up as a curse
3.) Symbols and cartoons are cool to them.
4.) They do not care about dignity or self-respect
5.) They try to be as liberal as possible, with no regard to anyone's future or their own.
6.) Automatically Communist.
7.) Thinks that conservatives act the way they do because they're being "mean".

Honestly a bunch of douchebags that need to grow up.

the numale is a perfect amalgamation of all ofthe worst traits a man can have together
they are the epitome of male weakness

they do not deserve to live, but here thy are, so let's make use ofthem

they are the perfect reminder of everyone of what society's cancer looks like, what all the attitudes of wekness lead to
little boys should be told sories of what happens to them if they don't eat meat or play some sports, they can grow to be numales

ridicule the numale, expose him, share him
let everyone see it
he is the warning of what the ultimate collapse of a society looks like, all of his attitudes are cancer to any functional society

weakness in men is the cause of all issues, and the numale is the perfect display of it

This will just turn into bullying physically weak men, many if not most of whom are just average decent people.

Don't lump me in with them just because I'm a skeletor.

do you have a disease or something, or are you just lazy?