Brit/pol/ - Twix edition

>Today's Papers 12/9/16
>Boris Johnson backs hardline Brexit campaign Change Britain as pressure from senior Tories builds on Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/11/boris-johnson-backs-hardline-brexit-campaign-change-britain-as-p/

>Work permits among Brexit options, home secretary says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37332282

>Owen Smith: UK could join euro and Schengen
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/owen-smith-uk-join-euro-schengen/

>Traditions such as Christmas celebrations will die out unless people stand up for British values, government review finds
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/traditions-such-as-christmas-celebrations-will-die-out-unless-pe/

>Theresa May should invoke Article 50 within weeks, says John Whittingdale
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/theresa-may-should-invoke-article-50-within-weeks-says-john-whit/

>A loophole means the BBC's online news site could be free from strict impartiality rules
uk.businessinsider.com/bbc-online-news-exempt-from-impartiality-rules-2016-9

>Business leaders and MPs attack Liam Fox over 'fat and lazy' accusations
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/10/business-leaders-politicians-attack-fox-over-lazy-accusations

>Bitter French politician says British firms should be BANNED from doing business in Europe
express.co.uk/news/uk/709329/french-emmanuel-macron-uk-firms-banned-eu-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/traditions-such-as-christmas-celebrations-will-die-out-unless-pe/
youtu.be/0NuTaQsMNaE
youtu.be/2uUovjd7eMo
metro.co.uk/2016/09/11/donald-trump-is-the-tory-candidate-in-us-presidential-race-according-to-tory-mp-6121492/
youtube.com/watch?v=iMOtP_uJpew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello.

fucking want a twix now

>boss keeps bullying me

XTH FOR JENNA COLEMAN LIKES BIG BLACK COCK IN HER CUNNY!

DANNY PINK DEEP IN HER STINK!

BLACKEDFU BLACKEDFU user HAS A BLACKEDFU

They don't sell Twixes in hippie nature shops.

>working

feels good being back in education after years in a pleb job

only study 9 hours per week

Is it Hwite, Brit/pol/? Other 11% is Broadly Northern European

who here /finalyearofuni/ ?

lads is it normal to have no literally plans for your future after uni?

same
they're literally one of the shittest biscuits going
but i still want one

What are you doing?

>European Jewish

No.

Lads do we have a chance??

Jokes on you if you`re getting a meme degree.

>WE NEED TO BE IN A UNION WITH SCOTLAND TO BE RELEVANT
>WE NEED AFRICANS PAKIS AND ARABS TO BE RELEVANT

THIS IS WHAT INTERACIAL IMPERIALSTS ACTUALLY BELIVE

INDEPENDENT NATIONALIST KINGDOM OF ENGLAND NOW

GET OUT NOW

>separatist cuckold delusions

>INDEPENDENT NATIONALIST KINGDOM OF ENGLAND NOW

You are a delusional, shitposting, faggot.

youtu.be/0NuTaQsMNaE

What the fuck are you on?

studying Chinese next year at Leeds or Hull if all goes well

hopefully I can land a cushy government job in translation, because fuck going back to retail

law but i'm pretty sure being a lawyer would be boring 99% of the time. was thinking maybe a career in the civil service would be better?

>He ever wished for more. In order to furnish him with a larger supply, the victims were piled up on his hands with a big chain above them which kept them in their place. Some devout persons had at the beginning wished to count them, to see whether their number corresponded with the days of the solar year; but others were brought, and it was impossible to distinguish them in the giddy motion of the horrible arms. This lasted for a long, indefinite time until the evening. Then the partitions inside assumed a darker glow, and burning flesh could be seen. Some even believed that they could descry hair, limbs, and whole bodies.

When will you start worshipping Moloch with me, Brit/pol/?

THESE FAGGOTS SUPPORT COMMONWEALTH IMMIGRATION

THESE FAGGOTS WANT TO KILL ENGLISHMEN TO BUILD MR URWUDU UDUAYIA A NEW HOUSE

THESE FAGGOTS THINK ENGLAND CANNOT BE GREAT BY HERSELF

THESE FAGGOTS THINK WE SHOULD PAY FOR SCOTTISH BENNIES

FUCK THE INTERACIAL IMPERIAL CÛCKOLDS

Fuck me m8 if you're doing law you'll probably end up in a fuckin PPI call centre.
Also you better get a first otherwise there's no chance you'll get in to the civil service.

Fuck OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
She is PURE

>the absolute state of american politics

>having to work with chinks
JUST

>kids in school should be taught much more about shit like dealing with death, dealing with finances and work

I would agree with this, but when it comes to mental health support (especially for males) the support just isn't here in this country. And yet we shell out billions for the EU and shady powerplant deals with the french.

I pity the guys that can't cope and turn to suicide (last I checked male suicide was 4 times higher than the female rate or something ridiculous like that).

T R U M P
R
U
M
P

kinder bueno > twix tbqh

>Twix is British
I didn't know that, I love Twix.

>WE NEED TO STARVE HALF THE POPULATION DUE TO LACK OF FARMING SPACE OR TRADE OUT SHIT TO PAKIS AND ARABS IN ORDER TO NOT BE A C U C K

SHE LIKE MINGE AND BLACK MEN

SHE'S A SLUT AND YOUR A KEK! HAHAH user IS KEKED BY HIS WAIFU!

Hello!

WHAT THE FUCK IS FREE TRADE FAGGOT?

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH BEING UNDER THE SAME FLAG AS BLACKS?

NEED TO TELL US SOMETHING FAGGOT?

>tfw Schengen countries will start a visa waiver program soon
>tfw our airlines will be excluded from the Single European Sky
>tfw crossing to the continent will become as expensive and bureaucratic as travelling to the US or Japan

You people have no idea how isolated we will become. Get ready to fill out paperworks detailing your travel plans and itinerary every single time you cross the Channel. This will be particularly devastating to people who travel on business. UK will be Belarus 2.0 but with more pakis.

Hewwo!

But you'll always have your American heirs to feed you, Pop :^)

Free trade is sacrificing stuff for something you could just take.

I was temped to study Japanese but I'm smart enough that will never lead to a career, chinks are at least relevant

It's her job as an actress she doesn't mean it roooo.

Also, I just realized every naval battle on that picture shows Anglos murdering Latins. Kek

shit thread

>No gf
>Another bedtime alone

to realize*

typing at 1am is fun

Wait, so you're telling me she's just doing it for money and she doesn't actually enjoy it.

You know what that makes her right?

A WHORE. AHAHAH YOUR WAIFU IS A WHORE WHO TAKES BLACK COCK FOR MONEY!

Don't worry senpai, if you have a couple bob I'm sure she'll give you a peck on the lips.

>HE WANTS TO ECONOMICALLY AND MILITARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGGERS

KYS CÛCKLORD

KINGDOM OF ENGLAND BEST ENGLAND

You should look at British history before you get your knickers in a twist about flight fares.
We are the greatest and limp dicks like you worry about nothing are holding us back

>Americans would not jew us out of our money, culture and land.
>America in 5 to ten years wont be a black nation

What would happen in British politics if the leader of one of the parties was deathly ill during an election? Would the party replace them or pretend nothing is wrong?

You`ll realise the folly of your ways when you have to deal with Chinese people.

I'll be your gf tonight.

t. Man who read a copypasta once

youtu.be/2uUovjd7eMo

>HE WANTS TO BE RELIANT ON SELF GOVERNING NIGGERS FOR FOOD

That`s not a bad thing, without my alone time I`d fall apart.

With the amount of CCTV in the UK it would be nearly impossible to cover up. I think they'd be replaced.

What is that even a quote of?

>yfw the steel was supposed to be industrial-grade

Our elections only take a couple of months, American elections are nearly 1 and a half years, so I think we would carry on.

Your land? What are you, Indians? How would we get your land? Also, it's latinos who are expanding in population, blacks have been more or less the same for the past 150 years, and are projected to remain so.

I played Chinese games.
Not a fan of their outlook on life desu

Holy shit you are delusional. Do you think this is the 19th century? What is it with brexiteers and a complete denial of how close knit our economy is to Europe and how fucked we will be in isolation?

>tfw birth control is the only thing keeping America white

Maybe I'm naive but I can't imagine it would get as bad as your election atm, where nominees are being literally wheeled into ambulances while saying they are ok. They would resign long before that point.

>Travelling to Japan
>Hard

what

you basically arrive, they stamp your passport and you can stay 90 days visa free

Oh I know all too well how disgusting the older generation can be (spitting, dirty and no manners). But for the most part all young students I've met have been fine, pretty sure there's a big generational thing,

They're called sex workers you misogynist!

Don't be a mong lad, half the med town exist only to hold drunk british yobs. They need us.

>Donald Trump is the Tory candidate

t. Jacob Rees-Mogg

Sauce: metro.co.uk/2016/09/11/donald-trump-is-the-tory-candidate-in-us-presidential-race-according-to-tory-mp-6121492/

You jewed us out of empire. You supported the IRA to jew us out of northern Ireland. You can find a way to jew us out of other stuff.

Trade is a social construct shitlord.

>implying any of us have that kind of money
Suffer with us, middle-class scum.

>HE THINKS ENGLAND IS NOT CAPABLE OF SURVING BY HERSELF

FUCK YOU FAGGOT WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN THIS COUNTRY

it's a reference to Mosley's short-lived industrial death metal phase

youtube.com/watch?v=iMOtP_uJpew

based Mogg

American cunt.

>Catholic
>based

no

>you basically arrive, they stamp your passport and you can stay 90 days visa free
oh well I thought they had a similar scheme to the US but you get me, all those countries that require paperwork to travel. That's how the EU will be to us.

Actually they don't care at this point. Once article 50 is triggered, the pound will dip even lower and all the poor people who fly Ryanair to Spain won't even have enough disposable income to enjoy a decent holiday there.
Spain will be losing those customers regardless of new border controls.

Does somebody have that screencap of that guy ranting at length about the Chinese in business?

I think they'd to the honourable thing and stand down, unless they were only concerned with themselves and neither party nor country.

We don't elect the PM. We elect representatives which represent parties. The party which happens to have the most representatives forms the govt. and the leader of that party becomes PM. If the leader became sick before an election, they'd be replaced and no one would bat an eye.

What will the Democrats do? Is it too late for them or can they replace Hillary?

>HE THINKS ENGLAND IS NOT CAPABLE OF INVADING HALF THE WORLD FOR THE BANTS OF IT

Why do you hate him so much user?

More unites us than divides. He must support Ulster for one.

I WOULD RATHER HAVE A SINGLE DIAMOND OF ENGLAND THAN TO DIRTY THAT DIAMOND FOR A SEA OF SHIT OF THE EMPIRE, YOU CÛCK

fuck off proddy cuck

wtf im a separatist cuck now

ETERNAL CATHOLICS OUT

It's too late to replace her on the ballots. The only way they could replace her is with Tim Kaine, her running mate, since he's on the ballots already.

God>Queen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pope

not

God>Pope>Popes mates>Muslim feet> Queen

faggot

What's his fucking problem?

enjoy your cock smoking bishops you heretic

He's a commie cunt.

>HE DOESN'T BELIEVE ENGLAND CAN RULE HAVE AN EMPIRE AND BEAUTIFUL SINGLE DIAMOND

You don't even know how superior our society is compared to any one out the Big Five Countries

You silly cunt, half of the world is retarded and can't even make complex things. What the fuck has any country in Europe done for Britain?

Apart from offer cheap labour, popular German cars and food? They haven't invented shit. Great minds are Anglo and Jewish

X

He's a commie cunt.