If Hillary dies it's all OVER

There is a protocol set in place called "Fall of Cassandra ", it's only implemented in the event Hillary dies.

If and when she passes away, they will claim she was assassinated with a poisonous substance.

It will be blamed on Russia (surprise surprise) and Trump will be disqualified while the investigation is conducted.

Obama will serve until this case is "investigated" (3rd term).

Screen capture it, this WILL happen if she dies.

Remember she's the last hope for the Democrats, they have failsafes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
amazon.com/Cult-Hymns-Moloch-AKHTYA/dp/B00B91I0DS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hear you, brother. i've been warning of an obama 3rd term for months, but pol keeps laughing at me.

Sadly I can see this happening.

Kek will reach down his right hand and preserve the faithful.
Kek will reach down his left hand and destroy the unbelievers.

This shit would cause the second Civil War.

Franz Ferdinand.

Obama would love to send in the troops against American citizens. He's been replacing generals with libcucks and militarizing police forces for a reason.

Our lord and savior the almighty KEK will not allow that to happen. The conspiracy will be uncovered and Trump voted into office.

How do you know this?

I doubt americans especially conservatives would just sit back and watch it happening, it's not like they're in Europe where the only way to protest is with shitty crowds in the street.

>he ever wished for more. In order to furnish him with a larger supply, the victims were piled up on his hands with a big chain above them which kept them in their place. Some devout persons had at the beginning wished to count them, to see whether their number corresponded with the days of the solar year; but others were brought, and it was impossible to distinguish them in the giddy motion of the horrible arms. This lasted for a long, indefinite time until the evening. Then the partitions inside assumed a darker glow, and burning flesh could be seen. Some even believed that they could descry hair, limbs, and whole bodies.

You pathetic worms think you could outsmart the smartest of them all? Our horrid Moloch - our beautiful king besmear'd with blood has a special plan in place for your demagogue 'Trump'.

It will be pure poetic justice when Trump is placed firmly behind bars.

No way. American people would rise up and destroy king nigger. They already hate him in their heart of hearts.

LEL in this political climate? Thats basically asking for people to start striking out against the federal government.

It will be obvious to us, HOWEVER the masses will eat it up.

They'll even produce a suspect who will "commit suicide" via cyanide pill.

You will witness the most pathetic attempt to create a falshflag in record time.

A lot for you will be seething and so will Trump.

This is why we have AR-15s. My body is ready and my magazines are loaded. Is yours?

You kikes aren't even the top of the foodchain. Fucking slaves as ever.

I'd like to see some hard evidence for this Fall of Cassandra protocol.

Trump will win

Shame he's also been turning the police against the Federal Government at the same time. In the event of a civil war type scenario they would no way support Obama after he shit all over to support BLM.

Kek is not a God, and the Lord God will surely blot you out who worship this false idol.

It'd be a shame if our God turned his gaze upon Obama next.

I am curious though. They must have known she was in poor health. They must have known she had committed crimes that are impossible to hide. Is this the product of their arrogance?
Or is this just part of the plan?

>The religion of Moloch — as such creeds may be generically called — is in essence the cringing submission of the slave, who dare not, even in his heart, allow the thought that his master deserves no adulation. Since the independence of ideals is not yet acknowledged, Power may be freely worshipped, and receive an unlimited respect, despite its wanton infliction of pain.

It is you who are our slaves. Keep thinking otherwise though little maggot.

You cannot disqualify somebody. Trump must be tried and convicted of a felony for this to occur.

This is a stupid thread.

Moloch, Baal, Kek...it doesnt matter, the Lord God is the only God.

Not to mention the peasants have not been getting distracted with bread an circus. By fate or mismanagement the Nigger in Chief is the only President to not achieve at least 3% economic growth. The people are poor, and angry right now. If they were gonna grab their Rifles an say alright that's enough it would be now.

inb4 she gave her life for us

Oh yeah? Historically your BULLshit doesn't seem to have worked out for you.

He will if they don't interfere, but I can see the entire election being scrapped if their is suspicion of an Assassination.

All in all this is not a good thing for Trump, the last thing he needs is accusations due to being Putin's choice.

This is the real answer. I am a CJ major at the biggest college with a CJ and the only Law Enforcement. The only way to become a cop in my state is to basically go here. 80% of the Class hates BLM and the non LEO teachers who shill it get shat on outside of class.

Which is why it's important that Trump deletes his Emails and wipes all of his servers.

He will be hacked, and incriminating email exchanges between Russians will be found.

that explains why the gave it to a sick person and why bernie quit its been in the works for along time boys

>had serious health issues for years
>become more prevalent the more shes in the public eye
>shes kill
>this somehow means trump is dq'd
>???
>profit

eat shit op

Except that Trump has done nothing wrong. Fuck off you stupid shill.

>... but with full knowledge and understanding they themselves offered up their own children, and those who had no children would buy little ones from poor people and cut their throats as if they were so many lambs or young birds; meanwhile the mother stood by without a tear or moan; but should she utter a single moan or let fall a single tear, she had to forfeit the money, and her child was sacrificed nevertheless; and the whole area before the statue was filled with a loud noise of flutes and drums took the cries of wailing should not reach the ears of the people.

We have been sacrificing the sons of all gentile nations for centuries and centuries.

Do you think it will be any different this century when we are at untold heights of our power, influence and authority?

How cathartic it must be - to realise that the cult of MOLOCH has never faded away and has operated in the shadows of your nations - pulling the strings like the puppets you all are and have been.

your stupid

Doesn't matter you fucking retard.

He can be innocent, but in our justice system he'll be hung if they find planted evidence.

The only shill here is you faggot. I'm trying to bring awareness to the up and coming bullshit.

Gilgamesh slays the Great Bull of Heaven, Gugalanna.

>hurf durf I don't know how our laws nor government work and I'm betting you don't either

Not possible, even if Trump is disqualified there's still Johnson and Jill Stein. Constitutionally there WILL be an election regardless of all that other nonsense.

no they wont. I have it on good faith that his assets are using the highest level of encryption

But now is the age of Kek.
Your foolish god will return to ash.

OYYYY VEYYYY GOYYYIMMM

Maybe that's what Assange has his hands on and is patiently waiting to leak. Evidence of this protocol that gets Obummer and all the rest hanging from a noose.

That isnt even how it works. You cannot plant electronic evidence.

OP is a CTR shill using demoralization tactcs

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

Cuck generals and soldiers that won't kill American citizens. An entire police army that absolutely despises him. It'd kill America and break the Union, but that's been inevitable for a while now.

OP is obviously smoking crack. Certainly not spending their time reading a government book or the Constitution.

Trump cannot be "disqualified"

1st for Russian polonium, screencap this and get the date

bane?

I sure hope so. Trump need to secure all avenues that they can abuse.

It's not called "fall of Cassandra"
It's called "Endgame"
Include me in the screenshot for something THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF THAT'S YOUR ATTITUDE YOU DESERVE TO BE CRUSHED

NOT I THOUGH

Your god isn't real.

Yeah, and I heard you can't cause a Nuclear power plant to meltdown with a virus either....

You can't blame them, a third term would be a blatant affront to the Republic and cause mass riots

Do they still believe in the constitution? Couldn't they think of some loophole? HNIC will just get on camera with that stupid fucking smirk an laugh and say we've been telling you about this, it's nothing new.

Biden 2016

NO you faggot.

Now is the time you need to be at a heightened guard.

Bullshit will begin to spew out soon.

Praise kek brother

You're such a LARPing faggot. Moloch is a kike codeword for zionist thinktanks. Your magic isn't real hahah. What an idiot.

There's a guy on YouTube saying the same thing. I think he and you have got a point, also Obama has stated that he wants a third term. I think the kikes put Hillary into the race so that when she dies Obama can stay in power and continue to fuck up you country.
Jewery... Jewery as far as the eye can see.

I'm positive they deliberately poisoned her in order to tilt the elections. After what they did to Jo Cox to stop the Brexit pretensions, I think that globalists are capable of everything and anything, by any means necessary.
Even if they need to kill Hillary.

I'm afraid. I'm very afraid.

amazon.com/Cult-Hymns-Moloch-AKHTYA/dp/B00B91I0DS

Planned Parenthood is a side branch of the Cult of Moloch.

My panties are wet . Race war now! civil war now.

How ironic that the racewar will also be a civil war. It was the civil war that gave blacks their freedom that they used to become niggers.

>mfw The Jubilee year prediction comes true

this reads out like one of those bait tier illuminati jew tube videos

fuck off OP you have no proof to this claim

Tell me of Athena's relation to the owl

Were waiting to see if we can get trump in using the rules

Failing the rules, well... you said it p well

You will. Because it's gonna happen.

link?

>fall of cassandra
>trump has to fight his way to the cassandra prison to save his adoptive brother chris christie , who was captured by Rat-Oh while aided by alex jones and megyn kelly

>mfw obama poisoned shillary to stay in charge

anybody?

>Obama has stated that he wants a third term.

I've only seen one mention of this and it was from an Onion-tier website.

Basically, it was fake.

Also, Obama can't suspend the elections. Give us Americans some credit, we wouldn't have given the power to suspend elections to the dude who will be replaced by whoever wins the election.

Only congress can suspend, and there is a fat chance in Hell a republican controlled congress will let Obama serve a third term just because Dems chose to field a woman on her death bed as candidate. Fuck, they won't even let him pick a Supreme Court Justice.

Be gone heathen!

Remember Yuri, fuckers. We don't want to be the useful idiots. Third term for mr soetero would be the destabilization. We don't want to create the crisis.