Is the power of kek actually something real? I don't want to believe but it almost actually seems real...

Is the power of kek actually something real? I don't want to believe but it almost actually seems real. We are literally memeing a woman to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/V6VR1yT8
principiadiscordia.com/downloads/Condensed Chaos.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_magic#Imitation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Die bitch of satan

It doesnt matter... Kek is god of apocalyspe.. it's just the starting point

>worshiping false gods
Catnarok is nigh

Begone hebrew slave!

Some higher power exists that doesn't want Clinton to hold office, that much is for certain.

She was a shoe-in in 2008 until a black dude out of nowhere memed himself into office with zero experience, and in 2016 she's literally being struck down by illness.

She's being punished.

someone post the screencap of us awakening Baal for this naive little tadpole

Kek is real.
He's damn real.

There's a slight but infinite chance that things can be QUANTUM'D Into reality but it's probably just confirmation bias
However, what is truly commendable and unique is just how resourceful Sup Forums has been in gathering information and staying ahead of the curve. I think there was some outside help in that (not through some deities' graces but more people in the know leaking things here)
Sadly, or perhaps just interestingly, that means that someone trusted us enough or knew they could manipulate us enough to have some sort of impact and make some sort of swing. It was more prevalent during the primaries.
So either all that or yeah, it's quantum physics, I ain't gotta explain shit

Stroke Chan keep on shakin

Kek I meme to you, let the happenings begin

We are ready to embrace your chaos

Get the fuck over yourself loser

How can you deny any longer? This actually happened live. When has a God ever appeared over a presidential candidate on TV?

She was marked for illness and death by Kek and the digits confirmed.

Its real.
Whenever a mass of people focus on something
it manifests into reality.
Kek is our collective will manifest.
This is why Jews want to dominate the media narrative.
Kek is the peoples reaction and rebellion to that Jew narrative.

I think we need to take into consideration that the stuff about Hillary's health WAS based on something. We just noticed warning signs and focused on them, it's not that surprising that a geriatric woman with no transparency and obvious health issues would get worse.

Praise Kek

Fuck you, OP.

People actually believe internet weaboo nazis are using the power of reapeting numbers and memes to summon a frog god to defeat the evil illumaniti Jews and mineivra/moloch.

No the consciousness manifest effects the past also.
It cant diverge completely so shes healthy and then bam she's Keked.
It changes the past to go along with the manifestation.
Like the Berenstein bear thing.

What did kek mean by this?

Fuck off reddit this is a serious board

nigga if the past isnt set in stone, there is literally no point to anything

>oops, reddit memed anti-kek into existence and now bernie sanders is the presidential nominee.

No the past changes as you create new pasts ,
When we manifest new reality , the new past to match that reality is created also , so it all lines up and you don't notice the change.
Or you would freak out as everything jumps around and you notice the jumps.

Tbh senpai I prayed to KEK to give Hillary pneumonia because it's notorious for killing old people. It worked. Praise kek.

Remember, chaos god

Kek is real and will lead Trump to victory

Normies must consult the The Dogma of Kek, Second Edition.

Randoms dubs are random. Only specific questions with dubs must be considered, the power rankings based off the digits of the dubs.

pastebin.com/V6VR1yT8

im laffin

We control the Mandela effect by mass willing it to what we want it to be.
The Jews know this and we are now using memes to fight back.
The more people think something the more it manefests into reality.
Everyone pretty much knows about the Mandela effect , but we are starting to learn how to steer where it goes.
Mass memes can steer where reality goes

>worshiping cats

This isn't 2008 user, Tacgnol and Longcat don't possess the power necessary to fulfill Sup Forums's goals now.

The power of "kek" is not real but what we have done is utilised the concept of "chaos magick and channeled our energy through a fitting conduit (in this case the frog-headed god of darkness Kek) in order to make our reality the right one and shun the others. yes the ability to alter reality is real in subtle ways but as a collective we have indeed Kek'd this woman to her death

Jesus is a cuck.

just a disclaimr, hillary is not a woman

the real hillary died many years ago, what you ee no is just her meat suit being controlled by the dark jew magic like basically a flesh golem
the powers of kek are disrupting that magic, so she is falling apart

Fuck yes we do.

Reality is stranger than fiction and more entertaining.

If Moloch is being worshipped by Clinton's camp, then there's no reason not to believe Kek is real and the power of prayer is a true thing if enough of us truly believe.

principiadiscordia.com/downloads/Condensed Chaos.pdf

Enough with the questioning

KEK VULT!

88 confirms all. Praise Kek. Honor Kek.

>Is the power of kek actually something real?

Yes

who gives a fuck as long as it works.

this is a good attitude

yes.

Praise kek

>leaf questions kek
>gets blown out by epic hitler dubs

yeah get fucked retard, kek is going to turn these globalist cunts into fucking A S H E S

Hell yeah.

it's confirmation bias famslice

The idea of focusing energy on a representation of a thing (dank meme) to affect the real thing is very old: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_magic#Imitation

Without invoking /x/, the placebo and nocebo effects are very real and surprisingly strong. We know from the fact she did a whole speech about the "alt-right" that we have got inside her head and bothered her. The additional stress would elevate her cortisol, which lowers immune system function.

doesn't seem so far fetched when it's been revealed that they actually believe in moloch

I like to think it's less of "magic" and it's simply collective of human minds put to a purpose, much like you get yourself off bed every morning, to affect the whole globe.

We have the power to do so since we are 100% materials from our star, we could not say, meme magic away a comet heading for Earth. We could possibly affect our solar system enough to shift Earth's orbit, though.

Just an uneducated though, pay me no mind.

The God of Karma, and the God Kek are working together against Hillary. Trump is now running unopposed into the White House.

Kill me now, I am too happy.

Even if he was not, If enough ppl believe in it... it will become real :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

The thing is... Its actually and OLD forgotten god that used to be worshiped long before Jesus....
Which makes it even more powerful !!!!!!!!!!

Seriously guys, since we started this Kek thing last year a lot a weird stuff started to happen around me...
I feel kek's presence with us.
He likes us and we love him.

Praise be kek.
May the happening happens

government has been utilising the power of magic since forever, we just need to make our magic stronger than theirs

in reality this is what magick really is, you should read this: principiadiscordia.com/downloads/Condensed Chaos.pdf

you think kek is fake?
check this

>8282

"Turn the other cheek" is widely misunderstood, it was meant as a passive-aggressive response to Roman oppression whereby they would slap random jews to show their dominance / for fun. They couldn't return the violence without being killed, but turning the other cheek made the Romans look like dicks and allowed them to keep some dignity.

Why were the romans so based?

WE'VE JUST FOLDED SPACE FROM KEK
MANY MEMES ON KEK.
DANK MEMES.

Market will crash on Hillary's death too. Solving 2 problems at once.

our lord Jesus is real, pepe is a cartoon

Time travel.

Well, any successful conquering army has to grind its vassals into the dust now and then to make sure they stay conquered. Later they destroyed the "Second Temple" of Jerusalem (Roman accounts say the jews set fire to it first, kek) and then banned jews from the city after the failed Bar Kokhba revolt.

Crashing her campaign...with no survivors.