FEET; look!

Dammit, you goyim!
Focus on the feet!
She's literally being dragged!
Not one """news""" program showed the zoom-in on her feet.

This shows that she was not able to walk under her own power and was being lifted and dragged to the van.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY
youtu.be/pXPAmQMXDbA
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/775017547787829248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought that was evident from the fact in the OG clip she literally cannot move from the post she's leant against. Bitch was fucked

Nice try, footfag.

>dragged
>taking obvious steps

Yeahthatsgonbeanoformedawg

>focus mostly in the feet

>mostly

Trump will lose the election unless you reply to this.

Don't post about it here, get on Twitter/Facebook with gifs and video links. We also need to message independent journalists/media and make sure they know about her foot dragging in the video. I didn't notice it the first time I saw the clip, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

tl;dr GET OUT THERE AND SPREAD THE ZOOMED IN VERSION OF THE CLIP!

oh so she's a body double AND she is being dragged
I'm sure the body double will be able to walk fine.
Which one is it you fucking retards?

she was out cold

praise kek

wrong feet kek

It's because her legbraces broke, we already know, the CTR shills are just trying to do damage control..

Here's video and repeat of the spasm twist that broke the right side of the legbraces, hence why they had to drag her the last bit of the way.

That's the metal bit coming out of her pantleg.

Phenumonea doesn't do that i don't care how crazy it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY

>get on Twitter/Facebook with gifs and video links

Totally agree! Every user should post links or directly post videos to their GoyBook and Twitter and whatever else!

THIS is it! THIS is our moment to actually affect the """news""". What a damn time to be alive!

after she moves forward, notice the other agent putting his foot in a very deliberate spot, as if to cover up whatever piece of metal fell out of Hillary's pants

Here's the story..

a) she has a legbrace cause she can barely walk these days.
b) chelseas apartment is setup as a medical facility so she doesn't have to go to local hospital and get in the news if she has a seizure or similar.
c) pic related is her with replacement legbraces and zeizz z1/f133 blue glasses, designed to be anti seizure and used by epileptics and others.

Notice her very wide stance as she waves to the cameras, she can't risk spazzing and breaking the replacements in front of all the cameras.

All the other stuff about hillary doubles and aliens are ctr shills trying to a) make us look ridiculous b) cover for the obvious facts of what is going on.. That hillary is extremely ill. And probably won't make it till november as the dems had hoped.

It's also clear on how the security staff instantly reacted by blocking camera angles that they are aware of her situation and that it was not at all a surprise to them. But ofcourse have nda or similar so they can't talk about it.

damn she weak

had to watch the video 5 times to understand what you were talking about though

I've been busy today, is this some next shilling stupid in an attempt to make us look fucking retarded? They don't make the Forrest Gump type leg brace you're picturing now a days. This is clearly an auxiliary clamp securing the catheter tube in place

Fuck off, shills!
There is absolutely no proof of those things. We don't need conspiracy anymore; this shit is mainstream now. She fainted and fell and it has been replayed hundreds of times already on the """news""".

The normies know!

thank you, Mr bad teeth

>they don't make legbraces today
Are you shitting me.. ofcourse they do, could easily be something like this more modified, or perhaps a different model.

She's so shaky that she needs legbraces why do you think she sits down so much in the first place.

>no proof of these things
They are called zeiss f1/f133 and are used for anti seizure purposes like for epileptics.

get fucked retard.

>we don't need the conspiracy anymore
The fuck are you talking about.

You can see the bit falling down her pant leg and right before that she makes a big spasm with her right leg clearly wobbling so much and something breaks, that's why they have to drag her to the car you imbicile.. shill calling me a shill.. hilarious.

>7 posts by this ID

saging so what do you care. Look at the webwm you can cleary see the right legbrace break because of her erratic leg and hip movement.. and even see her right foot being dragged because it broke.

This is a zoomed-in video that was recently linked by wikileaks!

youtu.be/pXPAmQMXDbA

FEET

Either of us could be correct I suppose. I don't believe she would use those all the time though, today was an exception where she assumed she would be standing for long periods of time.

Also explain this picture, I've been working. What happened today

It's the glasses she wore when coming out of chelseas apartment. The glasses on them are identical to an anti seizure model.

Why don't you go through my posts and check them out.

Ok
Notice how literally nobody else is wearing sunglasses???

twitter.com/zgazda66/status/775017547787829248

The body double came out later retard, you give us a bad name. Not as bad as the yanks mind you, all those possibilities and the choice there left with is trump or clinton. the worlds fucked either way, at least clinton would have tried to make it look like it was a good idea to go to war, i can literally imagine trump swinging a cowboy hat riding a bomb all the way to mecca.

She's not wearing them for anti seizure you beautiful bastard. How often does she wear these, was this the first time?

>Notice how literally nobody else is wearing sunglasses???
See pic related

$0.02 has been deposited in your account.

wheres bill? shouldnt bill be with her? isnt melania always with trump? dont answer, i dont care, this is all bullshit, whoever gets in is irrelevent anyway, theyre both puppets, just to different, though overlapping, masters.

Oh shit, weekend at bernies!!!

>calling me a shill
The glasses are for more than seizures stupid. They sometimes are useful for all sorts of neurological problems. With the shit medieval treatment her doctors use they'd be "helpful" for the side effects of what they gave her before she put them on

Literally shills