The most incredible thing about Hillary's spasm/seizure

Is the way all the security/aides react. Nobody seems surprised, concerned or worried. They've obviously seen this all before. It's a co-ordinated move to try and get her out of there and block any cameras. I wonder how many times they have rehearsed this before?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/775086281990762496
vid.me/UjS5
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/11/secret-service-appears-to-have-broken-protocol-with-clintons-early-departure-from-sunday-911-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease
youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thought the same when I saw the video.

yea it seems to be the norm, nobody moved suddenly to catch her. i bet they all hate that cunt

"Routine," that's how my gf described it when I showed her the video like two hours ago. She told me a few of her coworkers are idiot Hillary supporters (she's a teacher) and recently they got into an argument about her health. Her coworkers said she was falling for conspiracy theories because she said Hillary's health is clearly failing.

I'm guessing this is a realization that a lot of idiot democrats across the country are going to have to admit now. Like they had to admit the NSA really is spying on everyone, or how Obamacare was going to fail.

It was the first thing that surprised me about the video. Shillary was already ded and they just pulled her body inside the car as a bag of potatoes. Like routine.

so this event happened a 9:30am. The press pool was nowhere nearby, the based slav man was the only person with a camera...

immediately they say she overheated, then we learn of pneumonia that was diagnosed on FRIDAY.

Did anybody from the press pool notice she went to the doctor on Friday?

twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/775086281990762496

Or perhaps it was because the establishment has decided at last to pull her plug, and the security detail was in on it. That strange metal object that fell to the ground could have been what was used to do the deed and discarded, under the assumption that nobody would ever notice it.

She insulted Kek on national tv, what did you expect?

She was really beautiful back in the day despite having dumpy legs.

You know how much we hate her, now imagine if you had to be around her every day. I'm betting most of her staff would be very happy to see her die. They know if they quit they'll probably get a bullet in the back of the head.

Fuck that is a good point. Didn't even cross my mind.

a kangaroo NOT shit posting.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

VW[EPAOIURNV[98T54N92-W380[6VNMU32=[UI5Y6N39-5N9V-3[YN-3982[UNBV3W[-9P5UYTN-9V3[PU5WYTN-3W98PUNB-IWUEYRBFVIOWUYRETHBVWOUYRETBWOUR4TBGOUYEWRTBVOIUEYRTBVOUYERBTOUYERTBOUYETOUIYEOT87UEO8045T7WT

Only the two park officers in white shirts seem to be really concerned about her falling on her face. Everyone else is only concerned about shoving her in the truck like a bag of garbage.

Notice the NYPD Sgts running up to help her when they see her face. I would love to ask them what she looked like.
>vid.me/UjS5

Beat me to it

Listen, while I'm sure her bodyguards have seen her in ill health before, bodyguards of that calibre usually have lots of training beforehand on eliminating line of sights as a group and protecting the VIP from all angles. What you saw was simply that training in motion.

you mean trained personnel know how to handle situations?

shocking

Did anyone manage to get their hands on that pin that fell out of her pants?

Didn't notice that before. That bald guy to their right must say something like "It's OK guys, this shit happens all the time"

They were obviously the only ones that hadn't seen it before.

That big Asian looking dude will probably get a slap for not blocking the camera quickly enough.

Also - is that her normal vehicle. Looks suspiciously like an ambulance that has been painted black...

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/11/secret-service-appears-to-have-broken-protocol-with-clintons-early-departure-from-sunday-911-event/

>Secret Service followed atypical protocol with Clinton’s early departure from Sunday 9/11 event

Best guess I've heard was a catheter pin

>Looks suspiciously like an ambulance that has been painted black...
Looks like it has normal seats in the back though

>Also - is that her normal vehicle. Looks suspiciously like an ambulance that has been painted black...

They are getting here a new vehicle now....

>protecting her from camera shots is more important then actually assisting her

The entire entourage can't actually position themselves to help her in such confined quarters, it makes no sense for every single person in the group to try to help her up when there are people already doing that

Here is a close up vid of them throwing the sack in the truck.

It's just a normal van, dude. I see them a lot, especially for anyone who is in a wheelchair. They are one of the easiest vehicles to add a chairlift to, and a lot of companies mod them so people in wheelchairs can drive them

Yeah, true. Could easily recline to beds though - when I put on my tinfoil hat, my brain place tells me that they would have to allow for a normal looking facade for the press when the doors are open.
I wonder if it would be armoured? Kinda seems like a waste...

It's their job to stay composed during happenings you nitwit. Security personnel are literally goons for hire. Which of them are her aides? They're fair game for criticism.

yeah but 99/100 times the conspiritards get it wrong. Alex Jones was pumping the end of the world because of Y2K and a thousand other dumb shit stuff so people with common sense are going to be skeptical for big things like this. The retards aren't the ones denying her health problems (a lot of them haven't had enough information to make an informed opinion). The retards are people in pol that jump on every single fucking bandwagon that supports their opinion.

Anyways, lets see how this plays out.

śmh țbh fám

I'd love to see a video of her going from the van into Chelsea's apartment building.

>dat right foot dragging

Shes fucking out like a light.

>I wonder if it would be armoured? Kinda seems like a waste...

If they make it weight 20 tons it will sink for faster in water...

Look at how she even has special people there with the sole purpose of blocking the cameras view of her. Watch the Asian guy who was behind the van. He walks off, then realises where the closest camera angle is filming her from and tries to inconspicuously rush in to block the angle, which he does but several seconds to late. Bet her people ripped him a new asshole for that one.

Yeah. I've never seen a person get dragged into a van in such a nonchalant way before.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

I was a computer programmer in the late 90's
Y2K was some serious shit- the world didn't burn because of the hundreds of millions of man hours spent fixing shit before the zero hour.

>greentexting a link

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend enjoy your stay

the van looks like a hearse

A lot of that work was not required. Some countries barely prepared at all and got through it fine. Alex Jones was telling the world the banking sector was going to collapse among other absurdities.

Y2k didn't happen because people spent a fuckton of money and it was remediated.

signed,
someone that had to do the fucking remediation

it triggers me that this angle gets all the attention when the other one is so much better

>He walks off, then realises where the closest camera angle is filming her from and tries to inconspicuously rush in to block the angle, which he does but several seconds to late. Bet her people ripped him a new asshole for that one.

They need to be taught to do a very good job of cleaning up messes like this when they happen.

>It's just a normal van, dude

"normal" and healthy presidential candidates ride in suburbans

Depends. Yes, like any good crisis, there were scam artists.

But there was also a fuckton of broken stuff. Even Office 97 had fucking last-minute patches, for Excel IIRC, so that it would work ok. Old craptacular pentium machines had BIOS rollover problems. Shitty three decade old software fucked up and sent out billings. And on and on and on.

No the world didn't come to an end, but it was a real event.

It sort of looks like they are at a funeral loading in the dead body but it is not in a casket yet.

COBOL!

You guys are all way too focused on Hillary and her feet, in turn missing the smooth passing of something between the two women around Hillary.

If you look carefully, she can't stand during the entire video. The lady just behind her has her left arm. From that moment forward, someone somewhere has a hand under each arm for support. If you look closely at her angle, she's also propping herself on the round pole behind her. She literally can't stand up without assistance. Bald dude walks like nothing and then does a 90 degree abrupt change course, goes straight for her arm. The lady behind her is also bracing her. The black attendant/doctor/whatever he is goes straight from the door to her left arm. She literally has three fucking people moving her.

Given the recent "pneumonia" announcement, I have to wonder how much of it is a bacteria infection, and how much of it is PR bullshit to cover a serious condition.

We are being lied to, blatantly. The pretense doesn't even exist anymore.

>"normal" and healthy presidential candidates ride in suburbans

Or a big limo if they can walk and don't need a mobile hospital.

Nah, I didn't do any of that shit. Mostly BIOS updates and software patches. But yeah - there were a LOT of COBOL programmers that received a "retirement bonus" that year.

I'm beginning to think what we whitnessed isn't a medical emergency.

What if she's being arrested in this video?

They all have seen this before.

They all know she's dying from vascular dementia, brought on as a side effect of a cracked skull, a stroke and parkinson's disease

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

Actually, those two do look quite anxious in the closeup here:
Any medical fags here able to speculate on what they would be jabbing into her to prevent full meltdown?

>What if she's being arrested in this video?
you guys are fucking idiots

>falling for conspiracy theories
>a 68 year old woman being sick is now a conspiracy theory.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

This is a great observation.

Guess we'll see.

Aspiration pneumonia?

michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease

It's actually disgusting. They're actively covering it up and scamming the American people.

This has probably been answered already, but who are the two women in dresses right next to her/holding her up? They're obviously not SS. I think *their* lack of reaction is the weird part; Social Security are extremely professional and aren't going to show any visible emotion, just do their job as efficiently as possible, so their lack of "worry" can be explained away by professionalism. It's the non-SS that don't visibly react that make me suspicious.

(But srsly, who are those two women?)

>They all know she's dying from vascular dementia, brought on as a side effect of a cracked skull, a stroke and parkinson's disease
The mind races with speculation. Not only is she unfit, but...

>She will need a person or people to guide her
>She will become little more than the mouth of Sauron
>Who is pulling the strings?
This is what we should be asking. At this point, she is a puppet. I don't hate her, I pity her - she's a meatbag to be used at the whim of others. I guess, for her history and the trail of questionable blood behind her, it is karmic justice, in a strange way. She will be dimly aware of what she is doing, thinking she is pulling the shots, but in reality, she is a meat puppet.

>Any medical fags here able to speculate on what they would be jabbing into her to prevent full meltdown?

Assuming IF it really is pneumonia, she really needs oxygen right away. But if it was pneumonia she would not have gone in the first place or been outside in front of cameras showing off two hours later.....

I thought the exact same thing about them acting like it's totally normal

>Pneumonia
>Not serious for anyone over 65
That's what killed my grandmother, and that woman survived a battle with MRSA in her lungs.

yep, i guess we'll just have to see if she was arrested by her own team whilst getting into her own van with no word to the press, totally plausible

The woman that is holding her up all the time looks like a medical nurse. They all have that look about them.

>They all have that look about them.
fat and bitchy?

Forgot pic.

I've had pneumonia 3 times in my life. The first time was deadly serious as I couldn't be seen in a hospital, so I understand the risks. But pneumonia would not cause what we are seeing without being at an advanced stage, or without some physical effort (which raises respiratory rates).

I'm sorry to hear that she went through it. It is a hard thing to have and honestly I don't think people understand what it feels like to gasp for air but you never get enough.

Tomorrow night she will open TWO jars of pickles.

yet no-one is considering what I said in to be a serious future outcome.

I'm not afraid that "she" will take us to war. I'm afraid that "they" will use her mouth to convince people to go to war.

also, remember we went from "heat exhaustion" to "pneumonia" within minutes, once the media called BS on "heat" when they saw the weather.

There were 90 yr olds at the memorials doing fine.

She's fucked.

I would have a Hillary back then.

Every President in at least the last few decades has been a puppet, are you just figuring this out?

My digits shall confirm.

>she is a puppet

IDS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Or the muslims.

her head is so big lmao

The Bald black USSS detail leader is Todd Madison! We've got a name!

Calm down you little runt, they're secret service men and women and government staff used to working quick and hard in high pressure situations, the security are trained to remain cool in emergencies, and to think and solve problems quickly

Fuck i wish yao ming hadnt walked in front of the shot

>i bet they all hate that cunt
kek so true

wouldn't she be coughing all the time if it was pneumonia too? And like hacking shit up..making a lot of noise,etc.

Wow I didn't realise until this close up how far backwards she's leaning. She's reclined way over that big pole she's leaning on, and she would for sure have collapsed had she not been held up by woman on the left at least.

she is clearly trying to get that big thick pole up her ass, but the SS notices in time and get her in the van before she can do it

Not necessarily. A combination of cough drops, antibiotics and a steroid, such as prednisone, would minimize coughing as well as other symptoms.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c

"Move it like bernie"

Well I think it's likely that they shot her full of adrenaline or epinephrine or coke or something before they had her leave Chelsea's flat to try and save a little face. That's how she was able to walk, then she got into her van and it's back on doc choc's special serum

What other angle? Is it in this thread?

Hillary will have various advisors and aides, could be anyone. It's scary, she's surrounded by power hungry people - if she's drugged up or Dementia'd all the time, who is running the show? Who keeps the masquerade going?

>I have an infectious illness
>Quick, rush me to where my daughter and granddaughter live!

Literally looks like a blind woman being lead. It's perfect.
Agreed about the nurse look too.

I don't think that's unusual.

Most of her bodyguards/doctorbs are professionals. She goes down, you pack her up and take her away, that's probably a drill they've practiced.

Trump's Secret Service detail probably does the same drills. He just doesn't pass out in public.

Bruh epinephrine is adrenaline. It's used to treat allergic reactions, not seizures or whatever the fuck is happening with shillary.

What happens if Hillary dies on stage from a stroke during the 1st debate? What would the fallout be?

that must be living hell for shillary. being that sick and have to keep a schedule like that.