Why hasn't there been a Greek mythology cinematic universe...

Why hasn't there been a Greek mythology cinematic universe? It's the only cinematic universe that would make sense due to the fact that each story is connected in some way. Btw who is best god?

Roman mythology would fit better because 'murica is basically a modern Rome.

Not gay enough

I think Rome is a modern Rome.

Because no serious actor want to be tied in a cinematic universe
And the unknowns will turn out to be just like rdj and demand more money for each movie they make
Unless you talking about 2 or 3 movies

Why hasn't there been a Pagan mythology cinematic universe? It's the only cinematic universe that would make sense due to the fact that each story is connected in some way. Btw who is best god?

greek mythology supports rape culture. I can't get behind that.

Only if it has epic quips XD

Isn’t clash of the titans?

Underrated

>2 hours of Zeus fucking humans and Ares fucking Aphrodite while Hepheastus watches

Because everyone will have blue eyes, blonde hair and speak in british accents. No thanks.

Not exactly, you can have diversity as long as it isn't forced and the actors themselves are fully committed to the role. Besides greeks aren't anglos

WE

Roman gods are blond/blue. Deal with it Tyrone.

normal people don't really like incest that much

Don't worry Tyrone. Hollywood is going to make a few of them based black men.

I don't think he's Black. I think he's a Greek complaining they don't cast enough people with med skin tones in those movies.

Romans weren't severely obese.

This

To be fair there are strange descriptions of Roman emperors etc having blond hair/blue eyes. I'm not sure how true any of that was in reality but there's some kind of precedent for it.