This is just sad

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/putin-hacked-emails-reveal-that-clinton-threatened-sanders-wife/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjI_84W9tco
youtube.com/watch?v=5eCnmeaoGMA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW5I96h-9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until Bowling for Columbine was proven to be mostly made up bullshit, Micheal Moore was actually relevant for a very brief time.

we watched him in college to critique his persuasion

my teacher thought he was shit too

>IWorkHRest

Does he even know who he's talking to? A. Democrats don't work. If they did they wouldn't be Democrats. B. How the fuck does anyone 'work' for her in place of her campaigning?

>iworkhrests

literally cuckold central

Plenty of blue collar dems that work hard labor jobs. It's not like it was pretty 80's but they are still plenty.

Wasn't this cuck about to die at some point? I remember he was hospitalized for something.

>hardly any1one helping her

Did he really watch the fucking video?

Never seen it but can I get a tl:dw?

>Dems are pros at losing elections
>last two elections were land slide victories for democrats

>trying to backpedal yourself as the under-dog

What a fucking faggot-ass shit lord.

>IWorkHRest
that was Hillary's original slogan, wasn't it?

It was pretty obvious he was full of shit after roger and me.

"Watch me harass Charlton Heston because I believe he is responsible for Columbine": the Movie

>Just guys standing around

It's pretty obvious they were trying to block the view of Hillary being a corpse.

Not to mention that those guys that are "just standing around" are there to catch a fucking bullet for her.

Last two elections were heavy republican wins.

Child it's past your bedtime

>I work, democrats rest
seems about right

Funny how hypocritical someone is who criticized GWB for being corrupt or being a warmonger. When those two words literally describe Shillary as a person.
>Being morally corrupt is only acceptable if you're on my side!

I enjoyed Canadian Bacon. It was relevant in 1995, it made its point without being annoying, and it was funny.

If anything she probably had a direct order standing that so long as they didn't kill her, if she passed out they could man-handle her to get her body away from prying eyes as soon as possible.

I mean, I'd be like that. No time for playing soft when you're in the upper league politics.

Democrats have been getting slaughtered in the last eight years. They've steadily lost house seats, senate seats, governors, and multiple state houses. The only elections they've won of note have been the last two presidencies.

he had John Candy though

m8, Michael Moore has been very critical of Hillary this entire election cycle. He was a diehard Bernie supporter and has repeatedly said that he thinks Trump is going to win.

Yet, he drank the same Kool-aid that Bernie took and he thinks Hillary is the lesser of two evils.

Oh yeah, John Candy made the movie

that guy used to shit on Bush during eight years (for good reasons) but he's totally fine with hillary who backed every bush invasion

that guy is a joke

Sucking dick isnt as gay as this thread

Really? Obama is a Republican?

The only two elections that actually matter, since look at what the fucks been happening.

Nothing but democratic/libshit policies enforced by Mafioso Obongo.

kek

How much of a cuck can this guy be? I saw him shit Hillary in one of his movies!

I can't believe I paid money to watch one of his films when I was young and stupid. #Neverforget.

God I hate the grin on that cucks smug face.

>hillary, you don't have to explain yourself... but you do have to eat these eggs.

Prime example of a Bernout.

>Sup Forums was 100% right about her being sick
>still calls us crazies for bringing it up
becoming more convinced by the day that democrats are afflicted with some kind of disease that prevents them from seeing the world as it really is

they are panicking

>Dems are Pros at losing elections
>924 retweets

Well, they forced Bernie to endorse, apparently.
yournewswire.com/putin-hacked-emails-reveal-that-clinton-threatened-sanders-wife/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjI_84W9tco

Here

shit, I haven't seen this

thanks, Aquafresh

There are plenty of blue collar Democrats, but they are getting disenfranchised by the day, not that the Republicans are doing anything to pick them up.

Michael More is like the first 2 seconds of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=5eCnmeaoGMA

It's just a parody, but it displays well his self hatred to his own gender.

Remember in 300 when the misshapen uggo went before Xerxes and his price for betraying Sparta was like a uniform and some pussy or some shit.

I wonder what this fat fucks price was.

haha it was pneumonia

>my research shows that it's not actually the proliferation of guns at all
>but oh well fuck guns anyways and fuck the NRA just because

>strong female candidate primed and ready to smash the patriarchy
>omg why aren't any men helping her

he got to fuck MEW

Oh man that's rough

That time he yelled at oblivious teenage K-Mart employees about gun control was pretty funny tho

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

>the Men are just standing around her!
>not blatantly trying to assure the surrounding cameras that everything's just f-fine, goys!

not to mention her rigid body being propped up on a small pillar by an assistant, who had to hold her arm to carry her out.

>mostly made up bullshit
I didn't like him fucking with Heston, but other than that I haven't seen it since I was a kid and I was stupid then. What was debunked and why haven't I heard about it user?

>he doesn't want Hillary to have a brutal death
>he doesn't want to see her ugly face turn red as she chokes on her pneumonia induced vomit
>feels bad for someone who's sick

LMAO look at this L I T E R A L L Y C U C K

DAE beating Hillary in the election isn't enough and we need to literally (yes, I said it: literally) fucking kill her???!!

Michael Moore is gay as balls though.

She was pretty fuckable back then

The scene where a bank handed him an automatic rifle was fake. He went there before and told them he needed the scene where they hand the rifle over immediately, that's why they didn't do any background checks.

It's not like other documentary filmmakers don't do shit like this all the time though. Most documentaries are at least a little bit staged

i want to punch him in his dumb face

>Most documentaries are at least a little bit staged

Thanks deutschebro. That's true, there's no shortage of fuckery to dramatize shit

HAHA. he's falling for it, micheal moore, even this spin doctor

they will blame all her coughing and shit, on pneumonia

So everyone will be like "AHHHH yaaa that was probably it"

not ever thinking for themselves and saying "wait a min, the coughing has been lasting for MONTHS".

>Until Bowling for Columbine
Newfag detected. He's been getting proven as a fraud since at least Roger&Me

Republicans have dominated the Senate and house the past two elections. They've stonewalled bama

"He" is a disgusting slimeball

hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

i like his documentaries, very interesting.

good to know what kind of lies the libtards believe in. It's amazing how many people buy his bullshit though.

Liberalism is a mental disorder
They see the world as they are conditioned to see it, not as it is.

The character in the show that's from literally did the same when he imagined that webm scene.

>mfw I've been rused my whole childhood
I just thought it was a lighthearted ribbing
I identified with those guys for decades

these people should be in mental asylums

name? i want to fug her nostrils desu

Leaders should be supporting its people more so than the people supporting the leader.

For most of the board, Donald is a leader. He paid for his primary, we don't have to worry about him during press conferences or rallies, he's doing what we expect him to do, especially when visiting the Mexican president or visiting louisiana.

The memes are just icing on the cake, like the hand on face pepe impression.

Everyone should have their qualms about their leader, nobody is expected to follow someone with what they say 100%, but Donald is the best we've got and the best we've had in a loooong time.

Michael Moore and Patton Oswalt are tweeting as if there is an old lady in a parking lot who just dropped her grocery bags. These aren't appropriate sentiments for a presidential candidate.

worse, he did it for free

savage

Jesus dude

>devastating

Damn son real hood shit

nicely done, you merciless bastard

To think I used to love this faggot.

Milton Friedman BTFO Michael Moore
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW5I96h-9w

why doesn't someone kek-9 this fat faggo?

>being a beta white knight into your 60s

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

>Shitlibs pulling up the weight

lol
Good luck countering twit/pol/, fuckos.

Does this fatass not understand they were trying to keep up the facade? Are all Dems retarded?

read the description of the video, its not the real michael moore, just some clickbait.

>Patton REKT
Lol this nigga gonna kill himself. I couldn't be happier.

Too bad he didn't stick to comedies. Canadian Bacon was a pretty good first movie.

This was so confusing about his documentary. Seemed pretty good at blaming the media hysterics then blamed it on guns? Un lardo.

One of them is.

Jesus that's embarassing as fuck

>"Let the rest of us pull the weight"
>Thinks Democrats will be willing to work

Can't he just fully become an old lesbian already?

Hillary will be fine. She is one tough chick.

I'm more concerned about how she caught this sickness. I'm guessing deplorable Drumpf paid the Russians to use their KGB to poison her with pneumonia because he is getting very desperate and his health is garbage and he knows it so hes having to cheat to make her look better.

...and the left thinks the way we use "cuck" as an insult is meaningless.

They still eat this pneumonia shit up.

>Does this fatass not understand they were trying to keep up the facade? Are all Dems retarded?
They are less than retarded. They are 1000% mindless brainwashed dead zombies. The weak minded get programmed HEAVILY. Most strong minded people have to break out of the conditioning to understand they have been brainwashed as well. Normies are in perpetual denial of any sort of rational thinking. They repeat "ideas" and things they have been dialed in to say.

The CIA doesn't fuck around bruh.

Oh shit, I forgot about that. Obama has been recently replacing them with dems.

Very close to the election...

You can still like his shit and not like him. He annoys the shit out of me but some of his comedy still makes me laugh.

HE NEED SOME MILK

NO PRISONERS!! NO PRISONERS!!

Kek that viddie is epic familia

I think he might be crypto-altright, people don't play up the 'no Bill' angle enough

the white knights have been replaced by black thugs, a metaphor for what has happened to the Democratic Party