Is kek just a cute meme or is kek a real super power?

Is kek just a cute meme or is kek a real super power?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both,

Kek is beyond power.
KEK IS.

Praise Kek.

nice digits friend

Hillary died today and was replaced by a body double. Kek wills the truth be known.

egregore

maybe even a godform at this point

By the Power of KEK we meme magicians have operated, and our beneficent Lord KEK has manifested a grave illness inside of Hillary.

Kek is the Aeon of the Memeverse.

KEK IS TRUTH
DUBS CONFRIM

someone post the collage of the celebrities who have been smited by kek for criticizing the god emperor

wumze

Kek is sending moi to leaf n kek will heal

Kek is like Shrek.

He has many layers.

Is Hillary Clinton the highest profile individual to succomb to meme magic?

Kek is a shitty meme perpetuated by newfags and redditors.

Example:
The only way to fix Sup Forums is for mods to ban these shitters, ngl.

>this mad virgin with no dubs

Check em and weep sonny

C.T.R. asshurt they will be Record soon.

kek is real

SING WITH ME, IN SPANISH!
>DIOOOS KEK ES MI PASTOR, NADA ME HARA DE FALTAR

Rough day Mrs.Clinton?

believe user, just believe. Give yourself to the almighty frog god

Is it a bird?

>9797
>79797
I'll let the numbers be the judge.

Kek is a false idol. Yinz are playin with fire. There is a reason the Lord God chose the plagues he used to devaste Egypt...they each had a direct association with one of Egypts gods.

Is it a plane?

I have Lord Kek overlooking Big Don Jon.

Spooky stuff

you tell me pic related

It is a plane! Check em

kek was and is synonomous with lol.
Until the autists turned it into a God and started worshipping it.
To be honest if they are here worshipping and amusing themselves with frog gods, they aren't shooting up gay clubs and schools. So really it's something we should all tolerate.

>Getting mad at red board frog posters

Kek giveth kek taketh, healh and wealth, pain & suffering, travels and festives, all belongs to kek. Kek will send to C & cure all ailments with faith

You know, I'll find myself actually believing that someone's prediction will come true when they get repeating digits. I suppose that counts as belief in Kek. It started off as a strange coincidence, but you can clearly see Kek's power growing stronger everyday.

Notice that when the shilling was at its peak on Sup Forums and many regulars stopped coming here, Trump's numbers dropped to their lowest. Once the shilling lightened, Trump's numbers went back up. Say what you will, but I truly believe Sup Forums, mainly Sup Forums, is playing a bigger role in this election than any of us realize.

SHEIKH IN THE CREEK

Cheers, user

Nice kekkiya but if you follow the teachings of the religion it is considered that lord kek made such things as shooting up gay clubs and schools, and bizarre plane crashes, happen in the first place as per kek's will.
It's all very straightforward really, by worshipping and praising kek they give him the power to make happenings happen. The ultimate goal is to finally cause THE HAPPENING, so not at all unlike the abrahamic death cults and their apocalypse worship or the nordic ogdoadic faith which seemed to orignate the notion of the preordained future destruction of the world.

Kek has blessed me. Praise be.

He literally physically manifested himself..

a real superpower needs a proper flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory?wprov=sfla1

>newfags continue to perpetuate their delusion of "we wuz Sup Forums!! BRAISE KEG XDDD"
>calls poster who's been on Sup Forums since 2013 a shill

The very worst thing you can call a newfag is a newfag. Watch how they convulse at being called what they truly are.

"Kek" is shitty frogpost spam- nothing more nothing less. Those of you that know it's a meme will agree, whist other, undoubtedly newfags the same caliber as the cancerous newfags that invaded Sup Forums in 2009, will think "Kek" is real and that repeating digits on an online imageboard is real "meme magic."

with this off-topic shit.

>Tfw you will never ever own a kek statue
They're sold out on fucking amazon and some mememaster is selling his used for $999.99. I just want a statue of kek for my desk but I can't find one fucking anywhere

Canada, being the worlds first post national state and being led by a potato and represented by a leaf has absolutely no business in putting forth suggestions for anybodys flag.

just search for frog statue dumb ass and draw the symbols on yourself. holy shit you guys are retards.

What, like Kali?

he's real, and he's in this thread right now

>questioning kek

i agree, i was just continuing on from a Sup Forums flag thread we had earlier

Glad were on the same page then, now i have some crumpets in the toaster and some tea mashing, dont you have a maple syrup covered moose to be tending to?

Meme magic is real
But really it's just the power of suggestion magicians and Jews use this method all the time

i wish i did, friendo

>getting mad at memes on a burmese silk weaving tutorial board

Where do I get a Kek statue from guys? :^|

idk. But everyone knows he isnt a super pooper :^)

see
You parasitic newfag.

This other thread proves he is real.

If tripples, Kek is a true power

I literally can't even right now

Guys

Dubs already know. Search and you shall find, glorious recipient.

He is real user. And he is with us all.

Kek Unsere Im Himmel, geheilgt werde dein Name

Heretic, be gone.

But you WILL own one though...

>being this weak in the ways of meme magic

Soon.jpg

amazon.co.uk/Divine-Word-Saint-Obamas-MomJeans/dp/153364666X/

>there's literally a book on kek

Elicit his wrath and found out, goy.