ITT: 10/10 Female characters

ITT: 10/10 Female characters.
In writing, design and personality.

Pic related. She's fucking perfect

Um, she's Born Sexy Yesterday, you fucking white male.

>10/10 Female characters

so every character I want to fuck?

well she was designed to be perfect waifu

based Manon

I liked that she wore latex along with almost everyone else

>designed to be perfect waifu

i want one of these

Maybe not 10/10 perfect in 'The Specctacular Now' and surly Sup Forums loves to find an ugly picture of shailene woodley, but i did really enjoy her in this movie.

She wasn't hollywood'd by the makeup department and just looked like a normal , obtainable girl.

The romance overall was well done and felt realistic. Especially how she starts picking up the traits of Miles Teller (like the drinking) and becomes more like him. She falls unconditionally in love with him, she does not see his faults, and she tries to please him in any way possible (literally the best feeling ever when you experience this, no wonder girls ends up in shitty/abusive relationships because they fall so head over heels in love)

HOWEVER, at the same time she's not a -total- pushover and her love has it's limits, when he hurts her for good she does want him back, but eventually moves on and shows that she's her own individual that's not to be taken for granted, before they finally sort things out in the end.

it's quite honestly baffeling how realistic and well done their romance is, at least portraying a young couple. Might be the best in cinma

I saw this in an empty theater in the middle of the afternoon. Absolute comfort. Underrated movie.

She's the cliche answer for a reason.

perfect

ARRRRGHHHH THOSE LEGS

so thats where my latex fetish came from huh...

>tfw no sarah connor to protect me, and bully me about my poor trigger discipline