What was her problem?

What was her problem?

General purpose Daria.

Patriarchy, also white privilege.

da dank weed brah

being more qt than the main love interest. Thank god there will be second movie

She was a creepy stalker.
If she was a guy then women would hate her.

She basically acts like some typical goth bitch character except she's black

In the MCU she possesses psychic powers and knows she is destined to develop uterine cancer after taking hundreds of Spidey's radioactive spider loads

Too woke.

She's a nagger.

She's a gigger

Her foot isn't in my mouth

She realized that she's only in the movie because of her skin color, and not her talent as an actress. If she was white she never would have gotten the part, but because she's black (in appearance) she got the part. She feels bad because instead of being a victory for diversity she realizes that she's only being hired because of her skin color, and not her merit, which doesn't feel like a win but instead feels like she's being dehumanized as a person. She realized that the pro-diversity crowd is in fact regressive and far more racist than regular people by the way judge, and hire based on skin color.

She, like a lot of brown people, has WED (white envy disorder). They go through life with a crippling jealousy of beautiful white people.

Back to your cesspool of a board

Nah she's in it because she's famous from the Disney channel and they want a new star who owes them.

Bald does not look good on Mr. Tubby lumpkins.

Wahh both of you out of my safespace now with your superior intellectual posts!

Is that supposed to be a retort? Is there a counter-point in there somewhere?

She was a miserable ugly cunt

What happened to the fat kids hair?

Being a loner without a purpose in the film, to give space to a character only relevant as a love interest in the sequel. And there, she will have her character expanded in a way that's likely going to be annoying and, also, useless.
I liked her, her character was rather interesting, at least compared to others in that film and and superhero movies in general.

The Ned hair was a wig, and he's bald in real life. Must be some sort of Hawaiian thing.

shit even grunged up she's a smokeshow. must be murder on Sup Forums