So your self-insert got his victory, his happy ending, Sup Forums...

So your self-insert got his victory, his happy ending, Sup Forums. Does this mean you'll stop sinking hours into hate watching this and move on to something you actually enjoy?

So is Jerry an adman? I watched only a couple of episodes after season 1, and I watched season 1 years ago.

I think he just floats from job to job

so what's the source on this "jerry is you" maymay? You keep reposting it, did you come up with it or do you have some actual backing for it

>implying Rick isn't my self insert

All the threads taking slights against Jerry as if they were personal attacks and overlooking how the show shits on basically every character except Morty this season.

>All the threads taking slights against Jerry as if they were personal attacks

... so things that didn't happen, gotcha

*dunks Pickle Rick in Szechuan sauce lmao*

I'm glad Beth is defending him now, but I was hoping he'd have some development where he stood up to Rick and won his wife back himself.

Jerry being the writers' whipping boy got old years ago and it just seems pointlessly sadistic now, but at least they've established he has some form of soft power where his patheticness manages to challenge Rick just because people feel sorry for him (or because he's the polar opposite of Rick and when Beth feels threatened by Rick she runs to him for help).

I'm not even OP, and I've seen this happen multiple times.

I think it's more of a 'why is the white man being shat on but not the women and black people >:c', though.

the point of jerry is he's a foil to rick. Rick is just about omnipotent and omniscient, yet he gets less out of life than jerry, who barely knows anything and can barely do anything.

rick sees himself in competition with jerry, but how can you compete with someone who lacks sufficient awareness to know there is even a competition? How do you defeat that which has nothing it can lose? How do you win against something that's default sate is one of loss?

also jerry only won because of plot convinent writing. beth's clone panic would've been solved simply by mentioning the fact rick would not have left the memories of the clone conversation.

Okay lad be on your way.

I'm actually not even OP and you're a retard.

I'm not OP and fuck you.

I am OP and fuck you nigger

Go to the cartoon board please, this board is for bane

The ending legit surprised me. The writers realized that Rick's nihilism is immature and the most important thing is family? Is this the result of hiring more women?

I remember watching a behind the scenes clip before the season started where justin had to method act as drunk rick and he got really smashed in the voice acting booth. But there were no episodes about alcohol. Did it just get cut?

delusional

Rick getting too drunk was a focal point of the superhero team episode.

Okay lad be on your way.

I will. Make sure to take your pills :^)

Beth has probably had affairs. All women cheat. I don't even know why anyone would get married. I'm seriously talking 100%.

>I'm seriously talking 100%.

Well now I definitely believe you. Seriously is the art of the troll fucking dead or have you lost it by going after low IQ anons on this board for so long?

If you don't believe that all women cheat then you're pretty naive.

Found you.

You just know they're going to have it turn out Beth was a clone and she disintegrates and then the real Beth shows up and ruins everything