Drumpfkins BTFO

Really makes the neurons begin firing rapidly...

Then:
>Nothing's wrong with her. This is a republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign!
Now:
>S-so what? FDR didn't need to stand. Why do you care?

sunday reminder that shillary used her medical condition as an excuse to get away with the email scandal, what makes you think she can be accountable for an entire country if she can't even be accountable for some emails?

sage for faggot OP

FDR is a fuckin meme president and was to weak and stupid to disallow commies form infiltrating our governemnt, he also allowed Stalin to snatch up half of Europe in his incompetence
i'm now a cruzmissile

>stopping hitler
we won't make that mistake again

Pneumonia = FDR

Even if Hillary were a walking corpse, I'd prefer her over Drumpf.

FDR allowed the gooks to bomb Pearl Harbor to get us into a war the public didn't want.

>polio
Cripples your body

>Parkinson's
Cripples your mind

Wew...

>FDR
>defeated Hitler
>implying he wasn't a propped up corpse his last few years

I don't think I can hold all of these "wews"

holy shit fuck off neocon shill how does krauthammers wheelchair knob taste?

>muh stalin
>muh commies
>muh cruz

So will Hillary throw the Nips in camps?

>implying Soviet zerg rush didn't beat Hitler

FDR defeated Hitler?

>Johnsonson
What a gay fucking name

Scummy heroes for scummy people.

What? Literal ACTUAL communists infiltrated the state department and FDR's garbage health allowed him to cede half of Europe to the USSR. This is not neo-con bullshit it's historical fact.

FDR died before Hitler.

Not to mention FDR kicked the bucket at a very dimplomatically crucial time with regard to the defeat of Japan.

Decisions to drop the atomic bombs came months after FDR died, by the VP.

Doesn't even matter anymore

She lied about being healthy

>Implying
FDR croaked before Hitler made his escape to Argentina.

Oh.

How many battles DID FDR fight in/plan?

>implying the British defeated Hitler

>Johnsonson
When one son isn't enough.

>america single handedly won the war
love it

But FDR was honest about his medical condition, and it didn't impede his presidency until the end.

>John Johnsonson

Wasn't that during is third term?

I KNEW IT

I KNEW THEY'D IMMEDIATELY RESORT TO THIS ARGUMENT

SO EASY

And his son is named John Johnsonsonson.

monday night reminder you fat jew

FDR WASN'T A CAREER CRIMINAL THAT COULDN'T BE TRUSTED TO TELL YOU THE TIME OF DAY
#Hillary4Prision

FDR successfully hid his disability while Hillary could not.

Nobody in their right minds would've elected FDR if he were in a wheelchair

*knew he were in a wheelchair

>defeated Hitler

not in a public election, though.

You're welcome.

Yeah, of course Americans defeated Germany, not USSR. rght

notice how the leaf cuck had no argument other than its single post of bullshit.

you owned him bro
you are correct you win
LEAF DESTROYED as always.

That's very ableist of you

Reminder that he placed Japanese-americans in camps

Also:
>John Johnsonson
Is that seriously his name? Pretty subtle; should have just went with Joe "America #1" Notahebrew

But Stalin defeated Hitler.

I was arguing in some hillshill sub in reddit earlier today and they brought up FDR and I said the same thing and they called me an ableist

wtf, i hate healthy people now.

>"wow all these people claiming medical issues should be ashamed!"
>moves goal-posts to "w-well a past president had polio!"

Someone remind him that FDR didn't have fainting spells or suffer strokes/possible brain damage during his pre-election.

Fucker Roosevelt was also willing and able to give speeches propped up on a podium instead of running from them.

You can lead from a chair. But not as a vegetable.

the vast majority of americans know just about nothing about that war except memes and revisionism, it's sad

no, the americans beat hitler

Didnt see an American flag raised on the Reichstag.

like this moron.

Are we supposed to pretend the attacks on McCain's "health" didn't happen now? It's hard to keep up with MSM memes since the funding for re-education camps is so low right now.

And that wasn't considered illegal?

Shirley that could be a precedent for rounding up illegals and Muslims. It'll be like that movie The Negotiator, I think.

>I'm just your sand-nigger

DELETE THIS

Hitler defeated Hitler.

But FDR died in office while Hitler was still alive.

Truman defeated Hitler. FDR died by then

I remember Cap punching him.

FDR wasn't passing out, deleting classified emails he didn't even realize were classified on a private server which is illegal to begin with, either.

John "don't call him John John" John Johnsonsonson

Never mind, The Siege

um FDR fucking died in office

I would vote for a pres in a wheelchair if their mind was sound.
Dementia-addled schizo raging tantruming seizure-suffering memory-lossing murder-enjoying rapist-loving corrupt fucks like clinton though...

holding your opponent to certain standards while not following them yourself is right out of Rules for Radicals

that's because you weren't alive

He also died in office

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

Wtf i hate leafs now

What's wrong with the KKK? You some kind of cuck?

FDR did not single handedly defeat Hitler, thumbdick.

No he didn't you fucking faggot. FDR was sickly since his first term and they did everything they possibly could to make him look healthy. Same thing with John Kennedy. But none of that changes the fact it's silly to vote for someone who is demonstrably ill it just so happens that FDR was a good war time leader and JFK dealt with the Cuban missile crisis quite well. Hitler was also sickly and he made absolute dog shit decisions in his fatally flawed mind.

Yeah he did it all by himself.
Who could ever forget this glorious moment when FDR beat the shit out of Hitler with his wheelchair in the glorious battle for Berlin.
Hitlers almost destroyed mankind this day but Franklin BigD Roosevelt saved us all with his legendary wheelchair genkidama.

Henry Wallace, FDR's VP, was an actual communist

I've heard this one from Hillary supporters that are pretty high up. It's as though they were already preparing to face the health question for the past several months.

Of course I pointed out that FDR had to meticulously hide his polio from the general public, and if they had known he could never have been elected.

If they're pulling this out already, it's because they know they've lost.

FDR was so wimpy, died a month before hitler

Wow Hans, you seem pretty butthurt.

>John Johnsonson
You're not fooling anyone with that fake name crypto-kike

>Monday morning

Monday morning reminder that Stephen Hawking has Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and communicates using his cheek muscles but is good at physics. #believe

One is for his son, the other is for his wife's.

You fuck off leaftard

He can't raise his right hand to take the oath of office.

>FDR defeated Hitler
>mfw Americans actually believe this

And yet, he's defeated by stairs. Or a curb. Or a tall blade of grass.

>FDR defeated Hitler
No that was the generals,pilots,soldiers,nurses,and everyone else.

>FDR defeated Hitler

Americans are brainwashed beyond belief

second post best post

>What is Lend-Lease

Without Uncle Sam's aid you would have been fucked

The were three empires in the Axis too

And, oh yeah, the Russians.

>the primary contributor of a war is characterized by the number of casualties they suffered
Nigger the Russians just suck at everything they do. All they did in WWII is die by the millions and waste a lot of German ammo. The UK and USA ultimately won WWII.

Check the German casualties too dipshit.
The eastern front was where the war was primarily fought.

>German casualties
>due to snow and starvation

yeah..

Those casualties were due to Hitlers no retreat policy. If Manstein had been allowed to pull out the camped troops, the outcome in the East would have been dramatically different since Ruskies suck at everything.

>>German casualties
>>due to snow and starvation
>American education

funny that they are now moving to the "who cares if she's half dead" phase, what happened to the "it's just a conspiracy"?

>what's wrong with having a dead woman for POTUS?

Holy shit that's progressive as fuck f,am

Hillary has polio

ya ur rite dude Germans are immune to cold and don't need to eat either

Russia survived because of Lend-Lease, a program where Britain and the US shipped millions of tons of war materials to the soviet union to fuel the war of attrition

>Drumpfkins BTFO

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

The amount of men Hitler threw at the eastern front during the early stages of Barbarossa shows just how important the east was to him. The numbers absolutely dwarfed anything on the western front.
You can argue strategy and whatnot during the retreat or lack thereof and I don't deny that the Russians were incompetent in most facets of their military, but the eastern front was where the war was at.

What Kind of Name is John Johnsonson? It's like he parents had a Stuttering problem and decided to keep it.