Is there some sort of shadowy group fighting the NWO? I feel like ***some people*** are on our side

Is there some sort of shadowy group fighting the NWO? I feel like ***some people*** are on our side.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/greenlight
youtube.com/watch?v=OefZJvlfM_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, look up GREENLIGHT

are you trying to plug your steam group?

bump

Trump
Nigel
Wilders(Geert)
Breivik
Snowden
Asange

SUPER-SIX
ENGAGE!

reddit.com/r/greenlight

>>in before reddit

MODS

>Snowden
That fag?

Interesting. Cant tell if legit or not, but intredastink.

Yeah my dude

wups, just saw >reptilians

fucking dropped

Here's what I think.

Originally the elites were using Trump as a cartoon villain to scare people into supporting Clinton.

Now Clinton's health is deteriorating so rapidly they've had to switch their support to Trump. They have no other choice.

You think Sam Hyde is part of it? I honestly think he might be.

Trump had support from quite a while back though. One of the first polls I remember after he announced he was tied at 11 or so with someone and that was with the whole circus running.

Look at who the (((MEDIA))) attacks so relentlessly. There's your anti-NWO group. With that said, Trump is not fully anti NWO for his ties to jews, they hate him because he's a class traitor.

>Snowden

At first yeah. But now he's compromised, pic related. Assange dropped hints that Snowden might be wanting to appease the elites so he can return to the USA, life on the run wasn't for him.

Simply put, yes.
It hasn't been easy though. A lot of rubbing elbows with bad people not trying to loose yourself to sin and his mission put forward by his father.
No. He repented all the while plotting since day one of taking over his father's company. He was raised by his father and closest family members to take America back from the elite families (I hope you know them to the point where we don't have to lsit them), masons, and all the fucking cults in the U.S.

He's a great actor his entire life acting it up in front of the nwo members and corrupt bankers and businessmen knowing his one true duty to God and the American people.

No, he's a kike who would sell us out if it meant him getting more fame.

Both sides are under control. The depopulation agenda is moving ahead as planned. You all are scheduled for removal. It will not happen over night. It will be slow, but you most certainly will not procreate, and if you have your off spring will be culled or co opted into the New World. Either way Global Population will be reduced to a manageable size and from thence forward the world will live in relative peace for the foreseeable future.

Breivik ?
That guy that hates campers and likes bombs ?

>Depopulation agenda
Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=OefZJvlfM_I

You're thinking of Manning.

>Breivik
Killing kids is fucking weak

Us

There are lots of competing powers vying for control, with various motivations and intentions, and there has been from the beginning. You would have been microchipped years ago if all the top military and political operatives were working together.

All the talk of powerful demons and family lineages that all work together as part of a coherent system that is too powerful to even conceive of is laughable bullshit than con artists feed you because they are desperate for notoriety and money. It's a neat little package you can easily consume, and it makes you feel so powerless, scared, and desperate you are willing to throw money at all kinds of faggots. Don't fall for it. The reality is that humanity designed this system through its mass consciousness, we need it to be this way for reasons.

That's the idea. And you will be too. :) your're welcome.

yeah, 20 year old "kids"
but hey, I guess leftist faggots are as weak as kids, that's why he got so many of em

>reddit.com/r/greenlight
Just stop indians africans and middle easterners from having 900% kids than anybody else and problem is solved, absolutely no reason to tamper with western nations since their birthrates are not the issue.

Oh i forgot you're a larping faggot, kys.

>yeah, 20 year old "kids"
20 year olds are basically kids nowadays friendo

>greenlight
Heavy autism detected, wow..

this is fucking weird, i just subbed to this hours before I saw this post

Freemasons, they were the american founding fathers
some people mistakenly think they're Illuminati but the truth is that the freemasons are rebranded knights templar, fighting for good in the world

People like Farage and Trump are in the NWO. This is a redpill.

They are there to give the illusion of choice, to make subtle changes but the overall scheme is the same. This election was suppose to go to Hillary but due to rising Trump support, NWO has switched to Trump so making Hillary look unfavorable now. Its subtle but the details are there. Don't get me wrong, the things (((they))) will allow Trump to change will be better than Hillary, but he is in the same league. Its not hard to see these tell-tail signs. My father tried to run for MP of our town and a group of men came round and shut him down almost right away. He wasn't even that outlandish, he was pretty much the same as Labour in the early 80s. This is what got me interested in this. NWO are a lot more influential than people think.

When kangaroos shill

Freemasons are Satan-worshipppers.How are they our friends?.

We have no name.

We fight for progress while our enemies fight for power.

We are winning.

>Freemasons are Satan-worshipppers.How are they our friends?.

Ehhh. It's bit more complicated than that. Freemasons like the pagan side of Christianity.

>Freemasons, they were the american founding fathers

also this guy