Watching the worlds only superpower decide between a crippled pathological liar and an openly racist isolationist

>Watching the worlds only superpower decide between a crippled pathological liar and an openly racist isolationist.

How the fuck did you end up with these two? I mean I know our politicians are assholes, but these two? How did they even receive the blessing of their own parties?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/umqvYhb3wf4
youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump.
>Racist.
>Isolationist.

>you
>in denial

>build a wall
>not isolationist

You're right he just wants to isolate crime to Mexico

>How did they even receive the blessing of their own parties?
You really ought to pay closer attention to our elections, bong.

>wanting to be isolated from diversity

You're right, I was busy watching your black community killing the police and your gang wars in Chicago, but i guess I can watch more about how 200 million sheep voted for an overdramatic sick old woman to lead their most prominent political group...

>implying Isolationism is bad

>Rotherham

My country is enormous Muhammad, I'm cozy and far away from Chicongo.

Try harder, faggot

What the fuck are you memeing? Oh wait.
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>And theres gonna be a big beautiful door in that wall where people can come through legally

Try again faggot.

>openly racist isolationist

Dude, that is what a traditional US president SHOULD look like. That is how most Presidents before ~1920 or 1930 conducted themselves. The majority of US presidents have fit that exact bill.

Between the two, you definitely want the latter. Besides, the rest of the world is always complaining that the US is too involved in foreign affairs, so don't you WANT an isolationist?

>checks flag
Every fucking time

>Rotherham
I love that. You think that a single rape gang compares with 11000 deaths by firearms a year and 10.2 million people in prison.

>"lets control our immigration like we have for centuries"
>R-RACIS!!

fucking bongistan. we don't want migrants pouring in with their shit culture like they have in europe.

listen you dumb faggot, everyone of your leaders who was worth a shit would be considered 10,0000% radioactive tier racist by the airheaded jews and faggots running the media today.

Trump hasn't a racist bone in his body though. You only wish, he had.

>how did the world's only superpower bring a racist isolationist into the race?

Pay attention to the world around you.

Are you calling trump a moron?

>fucking bongistan. we don't want migrants pouring in with their shit culture like they have in europe.

You may not have heard about our recent similar decision.

>single rape gang

I'm sorry, but wan't it the rape of like 1,400 native British girls by many men over several years? By people you willing let into your country but did not have to?

As to our gun deaths and prison populations
>mostly niggers and spics
>again mostly niggers and spics
>both groups we either didn't choose to let in or don't want here to being with

Also
>caring about the death or incarceration of niggers and spics

top kek. The real shame is that we are no putting our prison population to work on roads or on farms for free (in a sense) and instead let illegal spics come in by the millions to do that work.

Probably true.

But as had been said before, we are using him, he is not using us.

He is just the vehicle for the time being.

If only they had taken all of back to Africa. They could be living in a beautiful Utopia like Liberia now. Instead they are feeling the systematic racism of affirmative action, welfare money and food stamps. We must make amends! Bring them all to Germany!

it was actually closer to 5,000.

And his own local government covered it up.

pro brexit brits are based. the cucks who whine about it and call attempts to regain sovereignty racist are faggots

>we have plenty in merica too don't worry

Fuck off Current Year Man.

We hate that guy too.

This website doesn't even acknowledge your country.

The muslim grooming/rape gangs are still going strong in the UK. The actual number of victims, on a national level, is closer to a million...

is this real? god damn.

Come on man, dont be ridiculous. The top estimate of the rotherham gang was 180.
Not a fucking MILLION - wtf do you watch fox news or something, shit.

can you even read?

>national level

and those rapes were over the span of 10 fucking years, which nobody reported because "muh islamophobia"

I fucking wish Trump was an isolationist. You can fight the muslim hordes yourself you stupid cunt - they're breeding in your shithole, not ours.

America is one of the most diverse countries in the world as it is. What the fuck else do you Canacucks want us to do?

>trump
>racist
>isolationist
I'm not even murican and I know this is wrong

>praise kek

interesting, please explain

yes

youtu.be/umqvYhb3wf4

and at 10:43 in this video you can see the translation of the Tran footage.

youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc

>isolationist

so what

ho-lee-shit

so many fucking sheep

Why are they scared? Is the cameraman an armed police officer?