Curb Your Enthusiasm

Why the fuck is this barely being discussed? Sup Forums introduced me to the show years ago and it's pretty much the only universally liked show here besides Seinfeld, so why, after it returned, isn't it being spammed like crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21Uy80m9B7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
youtube.com/watch?v=be8AWFHcvDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck jews

larry david is one of the few exceptions.

Nah fuck them all

Too good and it would be boring to spam is my guess

I give the new episode a 6/10:

+
Larry cleaning out his crippled assistant's desk
Leon being Larry's assistant and fucking up
Jeff and Larry talking to the fed about the fatwa
The whole fatwa plot in general has a lot of potential
Every scene with Richard Lewis

-
Lesbian subplot was executed horrendously
Ending scene with Susie was retarded and made no sense
Jimmy Kimmel scenes were terrible but I understand why they were included

Apparently all the good stuff Sup Forums introduced me to years ago is now too SJW-friendly, jewish controlled, or nigger-loving propaganda to enjoy.

I forgot it was coming back. Thanks for the reminder.

>Why the fuck is this barely being discussed?
I haven't seen it. Well, I saw this youtube video a friend of mine made.
youtube.com/watch?v=21Uy80m9B7Y

Why would I talk about something I know nothing about, with you?

Sup Forums has never said that about this show though, especially since it's the fucking opposite of that with non-pc jokes because it's Larry David and he can do what he wants. Like that time he kissed a little girl in the mouth.

Since he's a megajew I just avoid it now to be on the safe side. I don't want my children race mixing just because I wanted to have a chortle.

It's back already, the premiere was one of the best premieres he's ever had.
What did you not like about the lesbian subplot? I thought the only bad thing about it was the skinny one was a terrible actor.
>tfw I will never wander into someone's home and spout nonsense

she was terrible, and I hated how she just goes into the restaurant to shout at Larry again and Larry had to crawl around hiding. it seemed like a really unfunny way to end the scene, especially because the subplot was (mercifully) over at that point. the haircut scene just went on too long to make the same joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
you're late to the party.

and the new ep was just okay. every week we have some dumbass show or movie that's a 10-20 year sequel to some old shit now. who cares. blade runner wowee so crazy.

Can you kill yourself please please oh please

what the fuck is this? are you deliberately sounding uncharismatic as a bit? fix yourself

So don't fucking watch it with them watch it yourself. Also he may be a mega Jew but a lot of the time he's making fun of it, not embracing it.

>So don't fucking watch it with them watch it yourself
They're influenced by my point of view and you never know when the television is going to brainwash you. I don't want them to become full grown black men who date puerto ricans.

YA GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKIN' BITCH

FUCK YOU YA CARWASH CUNT!

it was funny ok

what more do you want from me

>FUCKIN JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is this really where we are now? We can't appreciate Curb because some Sup Forumscucks get triggered?

I watched this show inadvertently last night with my gf while waiting for vice principles.

It's awful. Nothing was funny. Its a terrible show.

>principles
>gf
>curb awful

who was in the wrong here

Richard Lewis for breaking character and offering a limp recovery. But the scene in the restaurant was much better.

Richard. Anyone surprised by Larry being Larry after being around him for a long time is always at fault.

Is it that bad that I think Leon is the funniest character right now? He reminds me about Kramer in a lot of ways.

yeah he's hilarious
>Larry David's office, what the fuck is up? Oh I'm sorry, that bitch got foisted

Don't understand how you liken him to Kramer but no it's not bad. Leon is the only character in the show funnier than Larry.
>ejackalate
>I brings the ruckus to the ladies
>nah dat bitch got foisted
I knew from the time he was introduced that he'd be the GOAT.

>Don't understand how you liken him to Kramer but no it's not bad.
I didn't know how to phrase it. If anyone has replaced Kramer's character in this show it would be Leon. With that said, they are still very different.

>you got to recharge the mitzvah

is it bin laden or ben laden?

i thought the first episode was weak because of how evil larry seemed but i'm interested in where this season is going. i hope we'll get to see FATWA! at the end of it.

>evil
In what fucking way? He seemed like the same out of touch old man he's always been.

I love how Larry doesn't give a shit and was instantly ready to convert to Islam to save his life.

As long as there's no cheryl, I'm sure it'll be a solid season

Cheryl cucks Larry with Ted in the next episode. Maybe it was the 3rd episode but it definitely happens.

nah, the way he was completely unrelenting in the lesbian case even when he walked into their house while they were arguing and still going on with his groom/bride thing was too much.
i like the stance of larry never doing anything wrong (except stealing flowers from funkhousers mothers memorial site) but here he had several hard to defend asshole moments.

>so why, after it returned, isn't it being spammed like crazy?
That's actually a good thing considering this board.

cheryl lierally serves no comedic puprose, they should have gotten rid of her long ago

But the door was ajar

what episode? explanation?

same with twin peaks

the better shows simply have calmer fanbases

Nathan For You is Sup Forums approved, watch it OP

it's the premiere from two nights ago. Richard Lewis breaks character during the scene and tries to recover by explaining that he's laughing at Larry and how horrible he was, but it was a poor recovery.

*laughs*

Kiddo, didnt you know, us Curb fans have a higher IQ than your average Sup Forums poser, we have respect for the board, and never spam

>isn't it being spammed like crazy?

Because that universal acclaim comes from patricians agreeing and plebs ignoring it.

ah, i dont have cable so i will have to find somewhere to see it online. i was under the impression that lewis was angry or something

Someone told me you gotta be jewish to get this show. Is this true?

sometimes them breaking character makes the scene even funnier. Larry can barely keep it together here
youtube.com/watch?v=be8AWFHcvDU

Understanding jewish culture and mentality is definitely a big plus

Not even remotely, you just can't be /lol/ incarnate and react like pic related every time some Jewish shit happens. Because it is very Jewish at its core but most of the time Larry is making fun of himself trying to Jew everyone out of money while he himself gets Jewed twice as hard by everyone.

I'LL BECOME A MUSLIM

>he doesn't have a wife and his parents are dead!
Why is Larry so horrible to his best friend?

Meant Sup Forums incarnate and forgot the picture.

Because you can't be an orphan at that age and he left his wife on his own.

>you can't be an orphan at that age

Poor little orphan Funkhouser

>He reminds me about Kramer in a lot of ways.
probably because he's a NIGGER

This but unironically.

Fuck you, faggot. Get back in your hole.

He actually a based black man

I learned a lot about Jewish culture thanks to this show. it's easily the most Jewish show I've ever seen

Eh Leon is too stereotypical for me. I get it that that's a theme of the show. Larry is a megajew and Leon is a meganigger but they're laying it on too thick, its somewhat offensive.

> its somewhat offensive

Dude, come one. Larry is vulgar, doesn't work, and is a leech. On some level, if I was a african american I would find that offensive.

>Cheryl serves no comedic purpose
She's the straight man.

Its such an exaggerated character that no one in their right mind would take it seriously.

I meant Leon* not Larry lol.

leon is an entrepreneur. don't you remember his scheme of ordering cd's to the neighbor and taking them out of his mailbox?

>jewish or minority actor
>Sup Forums can't talk about it without sperging out

this isn't the place to come to for serious discussion about anything OP

Is it autistcore like curb though?

Nathan is definitely autismkino

yes

the only people left here are those of us too lazy to leave, and the 5-10 meme spammers/cunny posters.

Nigger Sup Forums is one of the most popular boards.

>Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.

this, I got the same vibe

He knows it happens because he watched the leaks

I know nothing about those leaks and that's what I immediately thought after that scene with cheryl and ted

>He didnt see the episode where Larry hired a symphony to play Richard Wagner on a Jews lawn

That episode was gold
>ya wanna see my penis?

I've been a huge fan of the show for years and have seen each episode around 7 times but Larry's promotional events on talk shows like Kimmel were kind of shitty. It's like he's playing a schtick now. He's playing up the "Larry" part so much that it has a very obvious artificial feel to it now.

>why the fuck isn't a sitcom that is entirely improv being discussed

... because there isn't anything to discuss?

who /lampin/ here

Then explain the fucking 200+ post threads that were pretty much daily up until a few months ago.

This episode was fucking great. And it looks like Cheryl and Sam from Cheers are probably going to hook up and it's going to piss larry off.

This was hilarious.

>Sam from Cheers
>not knowing Ted Dansons name

what song was Leon lampin' to

>not knowing him as Sam from Cheers

hey
larry is one of the good guys

>a sitcom that is entirely improv
are you really that retarded?

I decided to marathon it and it's a pretty bad idea

I got too much Larry. Besides season 8 feels really shitty I can't even finish the marathon now

Cheryl is missing that's why

>LARRY DAVID'S OFFICE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP

once again JB Smoove is the funniest thing about this show

There are a few good episodes, the baseball one, the one with the gay kid and the finale are great.

He isn't one of the exceptions Chaim, he's one of the worst ones, get back in your oven.

>too much Larry
No such thing Faggot. First time I watched it I marathoned the entire series in like a week. The show gets better and better throughout with Larry hitting his peak at 7 and plateauing for 8. You're a fucking schmohawk if you actually believe too much Larry is a thing

suzy lookin fine as hell