British Newspapers are already writing Hillary out of the race

British Newspapers are already writing Hillary out of the race

L M A O
M
A
O

source?

Based bongs. Help us meme her out of the race.

how the fuck can you "replace" someone there are state deadlines to change/add people.

republican states will not allow the dnc to put some other shill in the ballot

lmao

Hillary about to Brexit the race.

Thats what would happen in any reasonable country, but this is America damn it and Hillary bought this election fair and square! Shes going to win it if she has to be driven to the White House in a hearse!

>may

Kaine is on all of the ballots

Its the only choice

I am astounded, Trump may actually win the presidency unopposed

Its Biden/Kaine
DEM suddenly CIS fucking white males.

Top kek

Is that Metro?

Funny how 3 weeks ago the same liberal kike media was calling for Trump to drop out. :^)

>British
>newspapers

>j-just like he planned?
:O

SCREEN CAP THIS

HILLARY CLINTON MUST DIE TO CUT LOOSE ENDS.

>She'll be dead before Trump takes office
>The CF will be dissolved, donors safe
>Corruption buried, people asked to move on

End of Clinton Saga.

our media is respected worldwide m8

BBC isnt just the uk...its global

we can influence billions...

As Vice President. He doesn't automatically become presidential candidate if she drops. Every state would have to be redone.

About time you guys are helping us out you turds created us

I don't get this 'almost collapsed', she did collapse but 2 held her before she hit the ground

HILLARY IS A TRUMP PLANT

>end of clinton saga
>looks like trump is LITERALLY making anime real

The names of the P and VP candidate appear on the ballot, but only for convenience.

You are actually voting for a slate of electors from each state.

It is the electors who vote for P and VP, and they may vote their conscience or as directed by their sponsoring political party.

The Dems could decide to get their electors to vote for someone other than Hillary.

The state deadlines are actually deadlines for slates of electors, and those deadlines primarily apply to slates for independent or minor party candidates.

The only time a presidential candidate died after an election was in 1872, when Dem candidate Horace Greeley died between the popular election of electors and the meeting of electors to vote on the president. Greeley had been beaten soundly in the electoral college votes by sitting president Ulysses S. Grant, the winning Civil War General. The Dems replaced Greeley by sending registered mail letters to Dem electors telling them to vote for a different candidate.

That's what would happen if Hillary died before the electoral college vote took place as mandated in December.

I'm tired and this may not be coherent, but it is the electors who vote in the electoral college who really make the choice.

>its a vast right wing conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!
>dies

Wouldn't Hillary dropping out be good for them? Pretty much the only reason the race is so close is because both candidates are so hated

hol up hol up, so you be sayin' no more TPP, refugees n shiiiiiieeettt?
yes

This

If they weren't there to support her she would have landed flat on her face on the ground.

I don't care what anyone says, from either side of the political spectrum. There is something wrong with this womans health. I can't see how anyone would have faith that she can make it through the next six months let alone an entire four year presidential term.

This woman ain't healthy, if she was your pet dog you would shoot her.

THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS.

They will hold a gun to Bernies head and make him nominee.

All the retarded minorities and millennials will put the commie in power.

Yes, I'm sure the Democrats scrambling to replace a candidate when the election is less than two months away is good for them.

Be real, people.

It wont matter.

Bernie supporters are like a cult. You could put him in a week before and they would all flock to him.

They don't even care he endorsed Hillary.

Yeah, and good luck getting anyone besides his cult on the bandwagon.

Seriously, fucking 60 days until the election. You replace Clinton now, and there's just going to be mass confusion from the left.

Jooz itching anus INTENSIFIES

Great time to be alive. We rejoice while you rub ur hands in desperation

>Great
>Britain

Sure moohammad

Get ready for the liberal mantra for the next four years: "Trump only won because the Democrat candidate got BTFO by a sickness! He didn't win fair and doesn't have a mandate!"

We probably should start thinking about counter-memes now.

She's running, Sup Forums

Likely Biden or Kane. Bernie, if he sticks to his plan or back peddles yet his supporters try to stick to his plan, causes problems for the Globalists.

Fair pay is not in their play book. It is simply too expensive for them to tolerate it very often. As long as the Globalists control Issuance of Currency, there will be no "workers paradise."

They'd be more likely to put Ron Paul in office (because his economics actually make sense) than Bernie. And they really hate Paul. He told on their money scheme and didn't waver while Bernie sold out.

He came, He saw, She died!

Honestly, I've been asking this question since Hill got the nom. I had only really considered criminality to be the knock out for her, but I've been speculating that something would bring her out of the running, forcing them to pick another candidate. The only pick I can think of is Bernie Sanders. By this time people are so sick of both Trump and Hilary, and they have had enough time to forget everything about Bernie, that it would most likely result in a landslide in his favor.

I've been worried about this for a while now.

Should I even be saying this? Lest I meme it real?

>Bernie sold out
And here is exactly why he's an ideal pick.

He shit on his own credibility by bending the knee. Threatened or not he betrayed his base.

His base are fucking KEKOLDS.

I honestly don't think it matters.

Think about it, the block that's already decided on Hillary, will switch to Bernie no questions asked. And the undecideds haven't heard anything about BS in over a month, their attention span and memory go back 2 weeks TOPS. They'll be so relieved that the choice isn't between hill/trump that they'll flock to Bernie, the way they probably should have been flocking to a 3rd party candidate.

>KEKOLDS
Wow that filter is still in effect? Weird.

It wouldn't happen. Ballot deadlines have already passed in every state. Trump, Shillary and Johnson are on the ballot in every state. I think Stein is on the ballot in most but not all states though I'm not completely sure on that. It's too late to add anybody else to the ballot, though if Shillary croaks I'm sure liberals will do everything they can to get Bernie or Biden or anyone on the ballot.

You're right, the question remains if it's even valid for them to swap a candidate on the ballots this late. The Dems might have unequivocally fucked themselves to election rules. Evan McMullin was facing the same problem with his late third party entry and he joined the race maybe a month ago.

>the popular vote elects the president

The electoral college can vote for the new candidate.

>but faithless elector laws

The DNC would sue to remove those restrictions if a candidate drops out.

If Hillary were too kill over, would cucky sanders be her replacement?

Yeah I'm trying to respond to you, but Sup Forums say's I'm spam. idk what to do.

^

>The DNC would sue
on what grounds?

Can't wait for #Based Biden to take over

I'd vote for Biden over Trump

Time for MAGA saga

honestly, i dont know anyone who wants to vote for hillary

it seems like a scam by the establishment. shes a total fraud.

>Front page tomorrow:
>Clinton Body Double Rumors Proven True
>AP - Sources inside the secret service told a reporter Monday that Secretary Clinton's exit from her daughters apartment was performed by well known actor Theresa Barnwell while Clinton underwent emergency surgery late last night at Mount Sanai to relieve a blood clot in her precentral gyrus...

Creepy Biden will be btfo by playing ads of him fondling children

1 post. No source.

Remember that the blacks don't give a duck about Bernie. They won't turn out for him

Sauce: The Daily Star....a British tabloid.

OP story is on the front page.

Thanks user.

tfw she was attacked by 9/11 victim ghosts

Maybe she was overcome by the knowledge of her complicity.