Dies in the first five minutes

Dies in the first five minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
youtube.com/watch?v=zUAi5vzYO2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what, my interest? No shit.

Give me one good reason why they couldn't have just given him a helmet and made him look 10 times as intimidating

the infinity war story is a love story between thanos & death, it'd be weird and goofy if he had the helmet on the entire time

Rich has been dead for some weeks now ;_;

>Thanos
>Dying

It's a story about a giant raisin man who wants to collect magic rocks so he can destroy the universe, it's already weird and goofy

at least he didn't show up at the end of Civil War so Ironman and Captain America had a contrived common enemy to fight and negate the selling point of the movie

he looks fucking ridiculous

What are the chances Loki ends up with the complete Gauntlet instead?

how could have they failed the main villain of their movies this badly

even doomsday in bvs is more intimidating

Trying too hard DCkuk...but I still think darkseid will be better

But the selling point of Civil War was that there was a Civil War, which didn't happen in the movie.

rip piano man

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

>that shitty lego uniform

Not a DC fan, but i agree with him. These movies really lowered my hype for Thanos.

All his appearances did was show that he's a lazy fuck that constantly get ripped off and disrespected by the people he hires to collect the stones for him. The guy from the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie pretty much told him to fuck off to his face and he did nothing about it.

That's not how you sell your big baddie to the audience.

Did you watch the leaked comic con trailer? He utters one sentence and brolin did it perfectly

looks like a white supremacist this way, the ultimate enemy of todays media.

So? Brolin was playing him in Guardians of the Galaxy too, and he looked like a bitch punk ass.

Cap was shit in avengers and great in the winter soldier

Yeah he's a purple supremacist skinhead

All i am saying that Infinity will have to win me over in order for me to respect Thanos, because thus far he comes off like a lazy moron who's all bark and no balls.

He's just been pulling strings from the shadows like a sneaky jew but now he'll show his might

That'd be cool if they had shown him actually being scary to his underlings.

Take for example Loki. They could have easily shown Loki being scared of Thanos in the Thor movies for failing him in the Avengers movie. You could also have shown some form of assassination attempt.

But nope, Loki failed Thanos and lost two stones and an army while doing it, and nothing happened to him. Thanos just left him be. What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUAi5vzYO2o

Well there is this scene