youtube.com/watch?v=XPKLhKxlBKc
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/warfarin-users-beware-of-antibiotics
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473280209185.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DuXyStfxQ60
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJHotCZK-cg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rifikhPBU6o
youtu.be/ZJHotCZK-cg
youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo
sputniknews.com/us/20160911/1045202758/brokaw-hillary-clinton-hospital-neurologist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If repeating numerals hillary will fall again soon. And won't get back up.

He is right you know.

FDR also died in office

No, millions of goys fighting for their masters defeated Hitler

>FDR defeated Hitler

I don't get it, is FDR an acronym for Stalin? Can't be, because Stalin had no trouble standing up.

Guys. What if Trump is going to be examined by Dr Oz? Why the fuck else would he be on that bozo's show?

rare

FDR was fucking shit.

AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE

>youtube.com/watch?v=XPKLhKxlBKc

To prove he's healthy

REMINDER!

HILLARY IS TAKING COUMADIN (brand name WARFARIN).

SHE WAS ALSO GIVEN ANTI-BIOTICS FOR PNEUMONIA.

HER DOCTORS ARE KILLING HER.

>Accidentally redpilling people about the rise of Hitler with your anti-Trump ad.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473280209185.webm

they're going to throw her under the bus
she's too weak to win in every sense now

Is this what the Germans felt like after the Battle of France in WW2?

The opponent we've been preparing for all this time literally collapsed in front of us.

i think its actually to talk about health care policies, no?

Are those dino-sized PB&J sandwiches?

What is happening, friends?
Everything is falling apart. We all know that this isn't how it was supposed to be. Imagine, total World domination within your grasp, centuries of cold-blooded & precise calculation.

Just when you can see the summit, it all comes crashing down. (((They))) would have never allowed this. Everything has always gone as planned.(((They))) are masters at this game, and this kind of mistakes are inexcusable.

What the hell is going on? What will happen from now on? Are we really unfucking the World?

What the fuck?

So Sup Forums, how's it feel to be 100% responsible for memeing all the events of this entire election into existence

What's the next step in your master plan?

>MASSAFUCKINGCHUSETTS
Oh god if Hillary croaks, Trump gets the New England sweep. Reagan is the only Republican to pull that off since what, the 1920s?

FDR handed the entirety of eastern Europe to Stalin.

He was so weak and ill that he condemned half a continent to communism.

Hillary will condemn the planet to Islam.

Part of me really, really wants Trump to stick the knife in.

She lied for three days about her illness. Supposedly. I don't get how anyone can defend this. Was she just going to keep it a secret? Like everything else she's tried to keep a secret? More lies, more bullshit, more spin. It's just the epitome of Hillary. I hope if Trump doesn't talk about this then someone else will. But maybe people don't want to appear dicks going after the sickly old woman.

What a useless, miserable hag.

Please, Kek. PLEASE LET HER HOLD OUT TILL NOVEMBER. It's gotta go down just like in the OP pic!

what would happen if Hillary were to have an "episode" like this if she were president?

Fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=DuXyStfxQ60

Shes gonna croak it soon

>What the hell is going on? What will happen from now on? Are we really unfucking the World?

I don't know but I'm reading up on that Princeton random number experiment, there has to be a relation to what we've seen this year.

There is only on thing they didn't plan.

MEME MAGIC AND KEK'S WILL.

threads are moving too damn fast

FDR died before Hitler was defeated.

JUST ONE LITTLE CLOT

Hillary's campaign has gone from saying she's perfectly healthy it's just a conspiracy to allergies to heat exhaustion to pneumonia since Labor Day.

I can't wait for next week.

"Dr. Oz, please examine right here on your show so everybody knows that I didn't fake it."

How at all do people watch videos of Trump with him being cut off mid sentence or cuts switched. It's insane. Are people really that stupid? How can they not see the absurdness.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJHotCZK-cg&feature=youtu.be

Truman defeated Hitler, not FDR

Strange, I remember it being a coalition of Nations against the Nazi's, Italy, and Japan. A world war, if you will. Not FDR single handedly beating all of them

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>(((They))) would have never allowed this. Everything has always gone as planned.(((They))) are masters at this game, and this kind of mistakes are inexcusable.
theyre so close to their goals, they have become increasingly arrogant. they know people want to stop them, and this insurrection is pissing them off. people tend to make bad judgement calls when theyre angry

>WARFARIN
oh she would be warfarin when elected alright.

Its over for her.
But what else do they have? Literally Who Kaine? Uncle Touchy Biden? Pocahontas? Comrade Sanders?
They would need to find someone and build them up in less than 60 days.
illary had "I'm a woman" and that was it.
They will lose all those supporters without her.
Then they will have no supporters.

Hillary can't stand upright, and she killed her own campaign.

He has a point.

>Shes gonna croak it soon
Her doctor is literally killing her.

Coumadin and anti-biotics is a potentially lethal concoction.

> FDR date of death: April 12, 1945
> Hitler date of death: April 30, 1945

lmao

what if the doctors are keeping her sick? Do they want to MAGA?

There is literally nothing wrong with having pneumonia.

He and Ivanka are on for the full hour. Expect some sexy Ivanka training secrets and videos and lots of humble Trump smiles.

>Trump basically just won the election today

youtube.com/watch?v=rifikhPBU6o

The first debate will be the Battle of the Bulge

Have the shills given up? Barely see them anymore

FDR died before Hitler did

Added something extra to that video I made earlier that people seemed to like.

youtu.be/ZJHotCZK-cg

Shhhhhhh. Just... just let it happen.

That's not Shillary

She isn't really taking antibiotics, you can't just believe mainstream media and truth at the same time.

>oh she would be warfarin when elected alright.
You're all right, sometimes, Poland.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SONG:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo

>/x/ goes full greedy retard and uses memes for monetary gain instead of making the world a better place
Swing and a miss.

right wing death squads

I honestly think this might be it over
it was close with their plan A
as you say, what do they have now?

Tom Brokaw: Hillary Needs to ‘go to a Hospital and see a Neurologist’.

The acclaimed American journalist who has long supported Hillary Clinton’s campaign and has called on the media to treat Donald Trump’s candidacy as a threat to the United States believes her health incident raised too many questions to ignore.

Read more: sputniknews.com/us/20160911/1045202758/brokaw-hillary-clinton-hospital-neurologist.html

OH LOVING AND TERRIBLE KEK
PLEASE GIVE HILLARY THE WORST DEBATE PERFORMANCE IN HUMAN HISTORY
LET HER BE COLD. LET HER BE SAD. LET HER BE BORING.

AND LET TRUMP RIP HER AND HER PUPPETEERS INTO BLOODY SHREDS FOR WE HUMBLE MEME FARMERS TO FERTILIZE

MAGA

I posted it in chats I know would appreciate it

Democrats and liberals would be freaking out that their president is literally collapsing, but since she isn't president yet, she's just fine.

>meme political correctness out of existance
>meme white nationalism to being a completely acceptable worldview globally
>decuck ourselves and europe

Does anyone feel like today was a big shift? Like everything changed. It's a weird feeling.

Literal CTR shill here, I think I may be out of a job. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

>what if the doctors are keeping her sick? Do they want to MAGA?
It's the only explanation I can think of, heh.

That or just plain dumb.

Where will Kek take us when we die?

Reminder that we went from heat exhaustion to pneumonia literally in the blink of an eye. And she's had it since Friday which means she was hiding it. Why can't she stop lying? And the reaction from those tweets about that possible DNC meeting, they didn't even know. Hillary is a loose cannon to the DNC and they know it, she may hold all the power through her foundation but if she gets too fringe they may cut it and save what they can.

>it's... it's just a little heart attack FUCKING RACISTS

>tfw people find and post the updated video you literally just made before you can

jesus you guys are 2fast4me

I never knew how much I wanted this. God damnit user I want Hillary to be alright now for a little while longer.

>she's a woman who has emotions

Then she shouldn't be President.

"Hey um goyim, you really seem to be defecting to that racist 'alt-right' thing... Do I have to let (((them))) know so they can put you in the fun camps?"

they went from heat exhaustion to pneumonia in 6h lol

karma's a bitch

Reminder that Reagan got shot in the chest. With a collapsed lung and a bullet an inch from his heart he still needed less help than Hillary to get into a car.

We're shifting the narrative into a different path through sheer force of will.

>She isn't really taking antibiotics, you can't just believe mainstream media and truth at the same time.
You may be right, Sven.

It's very possible this is just another in a sream of lies.

However, it explains her fainting episode PERFECTLY.

>Johnsonson

It's the Mandela effect in real time. We're misremembering the present.

So in all seriousness...

If Hillary dies before the election, would the only choices on the ballot be Trump and a fucking corpse?

(and gary and jill I guess, kek)

I'm sure shes taking anti-biotics on top of a whole buncha shit

My team kicked ass today and Indi lost and Hillary is sick. Yes everything just seems to be better today.

C'mon guys, it's just a little pneumonia

Chicken soup and a nap and she'll be fine

>i pooped a little.jpg

Trump will make it so that you can have a decent job again, no worries mate.

Fucking kek

No more shekels to you

Crashing the Rothschild family with no survivors.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, there's still two months left. Does having pneumonia before the election count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary still campaigning right now and they have been the best campaign team in the United States for how many years now? They're campaigning against one of the worst memes in the US who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of this smear job. But you know what? Trump still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in US history, she almost beat Obama last term and would of won the Democratic primaries if her team didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone screencaps this topic. Oh look at that, Drumpf just did something out of line at the last minute when he needed to keep his cool, just like Dukakis or Dean. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Dems because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing