Tfw your favourite show has been off the air for 5 or 10 years

>tfw your favourite show has been off the air for 5 or 10 years.
>tfw you were upset at the time.
>tfw you now understand if they had continued making it it would be SJW Jew infested garbage, anti-DRUMPF nonsense that pushes an agenda and has completely lost what made it good.
What's her name, Sup Forums?

>i went to a State college and flunked out

yes

Especially since Bryan Cranston was #WITHHER

Lost, MitM, X-Files (although they did it with that garbage season 10)

As somebody who's probably more right-wing than any of you, I want Sup Forums to leave, or at least not to be so fucking blatant.

Wow, you liked Lost?
Doesn't all the diversity trigger the shit out of you and send you into an autistic tantrum?

>its lunchtime in the flyover states and the faggots are hiding on their phones on the library

What diversity? There was only one nigger in the show and before he died he ended up being a janitor on a boat

You have to remember Lost aired before """"""conservatism"""""" and right-wing ideology became cool among kids. He was probably 12-14 at the time, I bet.

This is a right-wing website, newfag.

Wut? Teenagers and pre teens hate conservatism, that's how it's so easy to spot the underageb& on this website

>everything I don't like is social justice warriors
shouldn't you be in school right now

Post fictional characters that would vote Trump

Nah, /ourguys/ Lassie and Henry would've voted Drumpf for sure.

dexter

Maybe because it wasnt raceb8 and the diversity actually made sense in the given context. Kill yourself.

This shit. I'm pretty glad they stopped, especially with the quality of season 6 and season 8. Though I might rewatch soon for that comfy Miami aesthetic.

Batman from BvS and Dark Knight trilogy.

Sure it is

Firefly. Looking back it was honestly pretty degenerate, but had it continued it would've been even worse.

>tfw watch foreign movies not tainted by american/european self flagellation virtue signalling
Nothing good comes out of those regions anymore.
>MUH WHITE PEOPLE
It's weird how people go to white countries to bitch about whitey.
>LET'S GO BE OPPRESSED I MOVE TO WHITE NATION BUT FUCK WHITE NATIONALISM

>le Sup Forums is liberal may may
""""Alt-right""""" on Sup Forums is just the next logical step from the normies reeeee, politically incorrect attitude Sup Forums had during the later Obama years and the internet meme generating anonymous underground subculture of the late 2000s. If redditers and libtard newfags want to claim older Sup Forums for themselves, I hope they remember the large amounts of loli/beast/cp/goro/jailbait posted across all boards PLUS the rediculous autism prevalent throughout. It was weirdos, not liberals.

But then again (((Liberals))) like to rewrite history. Unfortunately for you some of us have actually been here a long time.