Does the existence of Meme Magic confirm we live in a simulation?

CERN scientists studying fractals have recently moved into the social sciences.

Beginning with the CIA a psyop was created to thwart countries via propaganda and memes. this has since been discovered and used by physicists to create a social model of the world using quantum xboxes.

youtu.be/s65DSz78jW4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkdR_wXxjsw
youtu.be/7DUniNMIeZo
youtu.be/15pOr1E6hvc
youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>111
You have your answer.

>Quatom xbones

Suck it Sonyggers!

The answer lies within you.

What are we to make of the numbers? Are they a person in one unified Kek, as in the Trinity. Are they a manifestation of Kek's energies?

Yes.
Meme magic exists because of buffer overflows in individual consciousnesses.

Pepe is your Roko's Basilisk, roughly.

I refuse to live in a world built by with consoles

>buffer overflows in individual consciousnesses.

Wut

We live in a quantum mechanical world so at some point cause and effect breaks down and you're left with repeating digits.

The entire Universe could be a buffer overflow. Going from 0 to a bazillion galaxies in an instant...

Repeating digits confirm. We've been right all along...now that we know for sure, how can we harness it?

there's only one person i trust for that job

>buffer overflow.

i dont know what this means

youtu.be/lkdR_wXxjsw

requesting that "watch out for them fractals" image

I thought that was a girl robot with a huge ass and big tits

There is a good chance

I had to go and look that up.

That is the stupidest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

How do you know whose simulation it is? Maybe you're part of mine or someone elses if it is then you will find answers to your question on you in your simulation want to hear.

>Butter Overload
Fixed

Wut?

Reality is a meme controlled by KEK

kek

No one would deny that, if you understood the programming code of a computer simulation, you could manipulate that simulation in any way desired. But reality is not a simulation, right?

The fact is this: simple rules are enough to give rise to infinite complexity. It is not the subatomic particles that make "you” you. What makes you “you” is the way particles are arranged. It is this information structure that is you. This same kind of information is the basis of existence. Thanks to quantum theory, we know existence is digital. "Quanta" means everything comes in bits. The particles themselves aren’t palpable in any way.

“The universe is made of bits of information and it has been known for more than a century that every piece of the the universe - every electron, atom and molecule - registers these bits and that information.” -Seth Lloyd, MIT

“If you program a computer at random, it will start producing other computers, other ways of computing, other more complicated, composite ways of computing. And here is where life shows up.” -Seth Lloyd, MIT

Because existence is information-based at core, how are we any different than memes? The only difference between ‘dat boi’ and I is that 'dat boi’ has yet to develop self-awareness here and now, from my particular point of reference.

This feature of reality enables limitless possibility. Everything, on all scales, is made of memes (contagious information structures seeking to reproduce and evolve), and everything, on all scales, is contagious. In this synecdochal relationship, a base meme, such as the letter W, can drastically impact the the apex meme (existence as a whole), and the apex meme can influence lesser memes; this is the basis of memtic magic, Kek, and the reason why your perceptions, thoughts and, beliefs mold reality.

Lmao

Is this trolling or serious i cant tell. If its serious youre a retard and if its trolling youre brilliant

>seth lloyd
Literally who

Doesnt PI disprove the stimulation hypothesis ?

How can one take advantage of this, if this is indeed true?

Humans are under a single mass delusion: the delusion that you need hardware to run software. You need a creator to produce a universe, or a beginning point from which everything emerged. You need a brain to process the world, to be aware and analyze things. You need physical hardware to manipulate information, to run software. All of these beliefs are mere fantasy — they are magical thinking, and, despite the fact that science tells us this is an undeniable truth, most scientists cannot let go of this magical thinking, and struggle to cling on to the false paradigm that ‘reality’ is concrete in some sense or another — not contaminated by our feelings, desires and thoughts.

do we live in the warp

All I am saying is that the only limitations humans have are the limitations they think they have.

>mfw I was thinking this exact same fucking thing days ago
>mfw I meme magic'd this thread into existence
>mfw I am the only one experiencing this simulation

Oh yeah? Prove it. Sounds like a bunch of shit you are making up

Are you saying I can will all Muslims to death with my thoughts?

tl;dr: I am buddha and so are you; ask me how

how

Would this mean it's possible to meme things like Bigfoot and UFOs into existence?

Also, praise Kek.

>? Prove it. Sounds like a bunc
youtu.be/7DUniNMIeZo

No you aren't you self centered fuck. Life if as vivid for you as it is everything else.

Go suck a dick.

If we're all done jerking each other off about meme magick, it's really just propaganda.

But people are immune to "Hillary is bad! Vote the other guy!" now. It's background noise.
'
This is fractal propaganda. Not only entertaining so it bypasses the ad filters, but multi-pronged in attacking both the subject and its supporting arguments, recursively down the whole chain of logic.

He is our one true god there is nothing to fear if you have freed your mind

No, meme magic confirms the existence of kek.
It also confirms the power of the collective consciousness is greater than that of the time space continuum

now you know so just realize it, bruh

Why do you think some kids tried killing for Slender Man? Push the memes more and more without stopping, and eventually you reach a point where it's so part of culture that it will exist to most.

wow guys this worked

thanks buddy! happy 911

Overflow happens when a number's binary data is larger than the memory that holds it.

Let's say you were storing a number in a 4 bit large block of memory.

It could hold the numbers 0000 through 1111.
1111 is equivalent to 15, but 16 is 10000. So if you tried to store the number 16 in this memory block, you'd only store the 4 0s and the 1 would overflow out of the memory block.

Normally the only effect this has is that the number wraps around to 0 and the 1 won't actually occupy a place in memory. But a buffer overflow means that the 1 will occupy the next bit in memory.

So let's say you have two 4 bit memory blocks next to each other.

0000 0000

They both hold a number between 0 and 15. If you put the number 16 into the first block, this will happen.

0001 0000

The first block(reading right to left because endians) overflows to 0 and the second block buffer overflows to 1.

meme magic has always been here but we have never been more instantly connected. meme is myth, the heroes journey, genetic imprints, the ultimate connection. it's not a secret that our collective will is a measurable force. embrace it.

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

so this super intelligence is going to give us superbodies that need genetic material to survive

DOESN'T THAT SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU?

LOOK AT MY PICTURE THEY SAID FUTURE HUMANS NEEDED DNA MATERIAL WHICH WERE THE ABDUCTIONS HOLY SHIT HOW DEEP DOES IT GO

9/11 wasn't my first meme magic trauma event so I can't relate to your trauma bro, I was already marked. my first was challenger blowing up.

both my parents had the moon landing as theirs. weird how it all works out.

One of the reasons used to explain the Fermi Paradox is that communication itself is innately dangerous. There is a hypothesis that ideas themselves can wreak havoc on civilization.

This all sounds like some liberal arts bullshit, but it has actually been observed (I can't find the specific wikipedia entry but it's either "fermi" or "global catastrophic risk") such as the Werther Effect (suicide).

Now if we have enough people who spread an idea here who then spread it to 5 others things would spread quickly. Now if only one of those 5 spread it to another 5 then this could quickly become a very real idea. This is the whole basis for the sjw movement and its sister the "alt-right."

You're explaining a stack overflow, this literally has nothing to do with what you said previously, stop being full of shit and stop using buzzwords

how'd they meme the mooonlanding?

This guy gets it
Come at /bmw/, we need minds like yours

how about you go meme a wall

Come on now

No, I'm explaining a buffer overflow. A stack overflow is when the total memory for the stack is exceeded. A buffer overflow can occur on the stack or the heap.

And that was my first post in this thread.

Reality being a simulation comfirmed.

Don't provoke the agents.

It's not a computer simulation it's a dream

Memes are a mental barrier against mental subversion and subliminal control.

Christianity once served this purpose, but with the rise of Atheism, that defensive wall was stripped. White westerners were essentially stripped bare, and their anuses were left defenseless.

Now, however, God has been replaced by Memes. It's true: if God does not exist, then we must invent him. And His name is KEK.

("They" are especially growingly concerned over Pepe the Nationally Aware Frog because he is proving inordinately powerful.)

the moon landing was the mass-meme. it was one of the most interconnected moments in history. everybody who could was watching it live.

Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Anons, why were the Wachowski sisters allowed to reveal to the masses a peak upon the truth?

(((WHO))) knows

Pretty sure if we were living in a simulation theyd have solved this problem you retarded dipshit

Meme Magic is just the result of an error in the PPS satellite system's language processing and analysis modules.

>Sup Forums cancer

>having that image on your computer

fuck you guys meme magic isn't real.

This isn't the first time this simulation is run and they know that tampering with the flow of events would result in inconclusive testing run.

Germans can't get enough of the STASI tactics. It's a national weakness.

>2322
>22

then explain these digits

>Does the existence of Meme Magic confirm we live in a simulation?
not a simulation. Our thoughts are energy .

collective subconsciousness

you are me

GET IN HERE BOYS KEK HAS GRACED

Was self-awareness a mistake?

Short of us figuring out admin controls; what difference does it make?

God or Admin makes little difference to our perception and purpose as sentient beings.

Believe, and we will never fall.

>Short of us figuring out admin controls; what difference does it make?

It would mean that a there is a path forwards and future is actually the past.

At first I thought this was typical shitposting but when you think about it it's a pretty good question. If this really is a simulation can enough people having similar thoughts or ideas will it into existence?

OP, stop. You're scaring me

The weirdest thing is the atom research done by Prof Hanson, in which they essentially copy and pasted an atom with a laser beam from 3 meters away, by overwriting another one, and then could modify the first atom and the second would change as well.

Basically:
[Atom A] ---- laser ---->[Atom B]
[A] ---- laser ---->[A]
[A] [laser off, no link] [A]
[A->C] [space magic] [A->C]
[C] [C]

>What are we to make of the numbers?

The numbers are meaningless in and of themselves. Kek shapes us, molds us and pushes us into directions where some of his lucky chosen receive unto them his holy digits at the right place and the right time.

You're not thinking deep enough.

take your brain in a jar hypothesis and shove it up my moms pussy.

most retarded shit I ever heard.

That's right; good goy.

>that pic
you are now aware that 9/11 was the master, central DUBS, CHECK'EM sacrifice

We don't have any organic parts hanging around in a jar. It is not just our environment thats being simulated but our brains and bodies as well. Our existance is wholly digital.

Praise him!

Also dubs are like a mirror

Like quantum entanglement

And magic happens when Above synchronizes with Below.

And dubs are a prototypical example of synchronicity: two events acausally connected by meaning, in a single instant of time

Sup Forums is like the CERN of Jungian psych and Chaos Magick.

Pc fags

youtu.be/15pOr1E6hvc

>future is actually the past.
wut

when i studied psychology i got very interested in family therapy dynamics and its resemblance to fractals. everything repeats itself all the time. people have same reactions even when they have never met, people use words they have never heards but that belonged to dead ones, mothers psychically projecting qualities of people they hate into their children, and lot more.

i saw silly stuff like metaphoric rituals healing deep issues. its all memes, guys. all a virtual representation that you can hack. you get access to the code, you get access to the power. jewish kabbalah is all about that stuff.

Trips says yes
youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw

random number generator machines when put side to side tend to synchronize.

The future was predetermined in the past, so therefor the future is the past.

ah, I see now

Human mastery of space travel occured millions of years ago in a higher reality, yet, to us, it is just happening right now.

only if the universe is a deterministic one. which needs a closed cause>effect working, which isnt apparently the case.

>Does the existence of Meme Magic confirm we live in a simulation?

Its some kinda algorithm. Millions of people interacting anonymously coming up with scenarios, some come to the surface, some manifest.

Its like how speed up video of roads look like blood moving in and out of veins. Its spooky.