HAPPENING: JOHNSON READY TO SPILL THE BEANS

Johnson going to mention St. James Island int he next 24 hours.
Trump and Clinton are both done.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-29/bill-clinton-was-here-elite-one-percent’s-orgy-island-exposed
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/rape-lawsuit-donald-trump-resurfaces-new-york-court-article-1.2681196
intellihub.com/st-james-island-exposed-elites-best-kept-secret-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Literally who?

Not an argument

What?

Where what and why

Not sure about them but I seriously have no idea what OP is talking about.

ALEPPO

Who? What?

what is it tax evasion or something? zero fucks will be given. Too busy mourning Hillary's death

hahaha that would be hilarious

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

>mfw lolbertarians are trying desperately to stay relevant

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

FUCKING JEWISH TRICKS AHHHHH

is johnson going to win this after all?
>ill hill
>trumpedo

here come gary.jpg

What is Allepo?

>muh conspiracy

except that trump and bill flew to joel epstein's private island to fuck little girls.

william weld (johnson's vp) investigated it for the justice dept.

it's over.
the nuke is coming.

How beta do you have to be to be a libertarian in the current year?

THIS

dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-29/bill-clinton-was-here-elite-one-percent’s-orgy-island-exposed

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

They were involved with jewish sex slave islands. child sex trafficking, etc.

Having read the flight manifests (which can be found with google) I can safely say you're full of shit

So the libertarians would destroy the right wing just to stay relevant?
Always knew that they were a bunch of faggots, there's no place in a civilized society to those degenerates.

LOLOL

no you got it the other way around, the hillary thing was faked so that trump could cover this this up and slide the epstein island info.

Johnson is a crypto leftie anyway so yes he would

Hillarys emails
>Muh conspiracy

CTR
>Muh conspiracy

Clinton foundation
>Muh conspiracy

Hillarys health
>Muh conspiracy

This much damage control

Give it up CTR you lose this time.

>destroy the right wing
you mean one half of the kike control system

He is not, he's just another libertarian who hasn't read Hoppe yet.

Who?

So something that has already been in the news will somehow sink both candidates because Gary repeats it

CALL THEM UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

face it, hes a libcuck

What about the flight manifests?

it just is

>Hoppe

See pic related.

> Somehow believing that if they had Epstein info on Trump the media wouldn't trumpet it from the rooftops.

So he's known about this for how long? Isn't that a crime?

what is Allepo?

considering all the folks in the thread who hadnt heard of it, this will be new info to some. a lot of people dont believe trump is working closely with kikes.

oh shit guys

Trump himself mentioned Bills problem with Epstein. The times Trump was with epstein he was with others and nothing happened they didnt go to the pedo island together

And what is St. James Island?

Wut?

lol no they depend on idiots thinking trump is what he says he is on tv

meh it's nothing. rich people parties on an island with tinfoil shit added in.

They already tried to pull this shit on Prince Andrew and nobody took it seriously.

he's a leppo anyway

look up donald trump bill clinton jeffrey epstein

yup it is exactly like the media tells you good goy

I'm a libertarian but I'm not voting for the faggot Johnson. There were plenty of better candidates the party could have chosen but they went with a guy who is essentially a milquetoast Republican. I don't want him being the face of libertarianism.

I'm voting Trump.

>nobody took it seriously

the nuke is coming

nobody thinks this will be the end of trumps campaign for real, he will win and there is no stopping it, but hopefully this wakes people up to the fact that even trump is a member of this evil cabal.

I'd be down for the elite child sex ring getting busted up

I think Johnson is too afraid of getting suicided to do it though, unfortunately

OP is a faggot shill.

Fuck this shill thread.

lol yeah probably i dont know much about johnson but hes probably involved in this stuff too,i bet hahah. the elites are just fucking with us at this point. hopefully it wakes a few people up though.

You mean ayylmao Retard Johnson is behind the badselfeater bills, and is a secret kike-shill, who's willing to sell out the democratic party? Somehow I can't see this happening.

fuck off kike

yeah, ok

nydailynews.com/news/national/rape-lawsuit-donald-trump-resurfaces-new-york-court-article-1.2681196

This story is reddit af. Please die OP

>reddit af. Please die
kill yourself

>St. James Island

intellihub.com/st-james-island-exposed-elites-best-kept-secret-now/

>Thinking for yourself instead of joining the circlejerk.
>Beta

pick one

You first faggot. I've seen you faggots trying to force this shit for months. Specifically from bernfags. Eat shit.

>berniefags

William Weld is gonna fuck trump's boipussy with his Dept. of Justice files on Trump.

It's over faggot.
You better run and hide.

Who?

Is this the pedophile connections trump has?

What's Allepo?

Gary who?

>girls as young as 14
Oh no! Literally higher than Mexico.

If Johnson can get just five percent of the vote the Libertarian party gets federal matching funds and become a viable third party. Only a fucking idiot wants this D/R bullshit to continue ad infinitum. They pretend to be mortal enemies but they agree 100 percent that a third party must be killed off.

It's proof Johnson doesn't give a fuck.

>Not an argument
Not proof of claim

>if they can get 5% of the vote, the party that has as it's founding priciple that government subsidies and handouts are wrong can get some of those sweet sweet government subsidies and handouts!

I'm a libertarian, and Johnson represents everything wrong with the party. Despite his many flaws, I'm voting for Trump.

If True literally all attention will be drawn on the Jews .. The Samson option will Holocaust ALL American jews. It's a good trade though. Our God emperor, for rivers of Jewish blood

Who Aleppo??