youtube.com/watch?v=1KxDZz45Aec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heavy metal

It really didnt

made me laugh

>that woman that had the hand feet
fucking weird ass movie

Thanks ;)

What actress has the body that could play such a complex role?

FlCl

What a disaster. Shame, easily the best western animation in history.

As for a real answer: MD Geist.

Such a shame they picked this mom body piece of shit. I've seen cosplayers 10x as good.

Search your feelings. You KNOW it to be true.

already in production.

You thought the movie was weird? The first two "seasons" of the show are basically surreal as fuck vignettes with almost no narrative at all.

user, please. cosplayers cant act. you need to find a woman with the body and the acting chops capable of pulling it off

pic related

Live action remakes of cartoons are a sin.

But she didn't have the body and neither does that girl. You need near-anorexia and massive fake tits.

Speed Racer rocks. I have high hopes for Gunnm, as that's always been a top pick for an adaptation for me.

You can't make good adaptions of cartoons because egotistical hollywood people always need to change some shit around for their own artistic vision and ultimately muddying the final result and original narrative.

Hey, you're right. I liked Speed Racer.

I remember watching it
Also the fact that main character dies every episode fucked me up back in the days, I was watching and fapping to it as a 14 yo boy.

Not a cartoon but Killer 7 would make a great split personality kino.

the Maxx.

jk, I'll probably kill myself if this happens.

I never finished the TV show or the comic. Need to get on that. Forgot my place.

CAN'T STOP!

HE JUST A SOUJA!

youtube.com/watch?v=1KxDZz45Aec

He's too dangerous for Hollywood.

Ohata stuff in general could make top-tier live action adaptations in the right hands.

Cybernetics Guardian could be awesome. What's more badass than screaming gargoyle pauldrons?

Unfortunately if they chose to adapt one it would probably be Genocyber due to it's relative infamy. It would be the hardest to adapt properly. The battleship episode could make a good movie but the rest of it would translate horribly to hollywood.

We need Ohata back in general.
I don't think I've seen any of his TV anime, I should get on that.

>fake
>implying she wasn't all natural

Maybe in the cartoon but you need a bimbo body to recreate that irl.

I need some pics to make sure