ITT: Kinos so underrated, its as if you were the only one to have viewed it

ITT: Kinos so underrated, its as if you were the only one to have viewed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huf_CnvOhlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I found the taxi driver character to be too much on the good side, gets more and more cringey as the film goes. Other than that, great movie.
But I do think this is inferior to miami vice.

How any times are you going to make this shit thread OP?
Did hitting page 10 with no replies some signal that this thread needed to be reposted again?

>page 10 with no replies
Show me 1(one) time that this happened.

Yesterday, he worded it a bit differently

Can confirm
I love Collateral, but it isn't underrated on /tv

>collateral
>underrated

wat

>no proof
Everytime. I checked the archive and the past few threads with that image all got replies.

Get rekt, redditor retard.

I was lucky to catch this low budget camcorder comedy during the month or so it was on Netflix
>they try to buy a dog with an EBT card
>there's a capeshit character called Super-Crip
>"bye daddy!"
>"bye someone else's kid!"
It's also worth noting that the only character on the box that actually appears in the movie is the mother
youtube.com/watch?v=huf_CnvOhlo

He's still posting the same thing a day later on a movie just about everyone has seen as a way of weak b8

Not an argument, you're still wrong, all his threads got replies

what's the plot

>But I do think this is inferior to miami vice.
I don't understand why this movie is hated so much. My Michael Mann's favorite.

I never said they didn't get replies dumbass

Holy shit. How do you know about this film??

>Did hitting page 10 with no replies
>inb4 lel ecks dee that's not meee xDD1!1

Not me

I also think Miami Vice is his best, though Heat and Collateral both come close.

nice shoop

What movie is that? I've never seen it before.

It stars this dude named Tom Cruise, some b list nobody but his performance is amazing

Heat is way above Collateral. Much more subtle in terms of character development.

>it's subtle!!!

Thank you, man. Couldn't stop watching the trailer. A masterpiece.

kek OP is that underageb& that came on here before claiming Collateral was a film nobody else had watched. What a fucking retard.

Didn't you watch the trailer?

They need to raise $2000 in 2 days for a medical procedure, or else their mothers foot will be amputated.

A couple of guys have to raise enough money in 2 days to cure their mom's foot infection in or else she'll have to have it amputated.
It's extremely low budget and campy but it actually does have some charm since it's very good natured.