Pierce brosnan is filming a movie in my town right fucking now

pierce brosnan is filming a movie in my town right fucking now

how do i approach him? and more importantly, what do i do to him?

>how do i approach him?
Like a human being?
>and more importantly, what do i do to him?
Change of plans, don't go near him.

say mr. brosnan i'm cia

Write your message on a napkin, scrunch it up and throw it at him

Ask him why his happiness has a positive relationship with the weight of his wife.

>"welcome to a thicc club mr bond *tip*"

Buy this, bring it over to him and give a silent nod of respect

Walk up to him, look him in the eye, and ask if he wants to swordfight. Then whip out your dick.

tko to jos zivi na visu?

Onaj drugi luzer h3h3

lijep pozzz

I hope he pulls a Never Say Never Again

pozdravite piercea od mene

HEY! YOU SPEAK AMERICAN ON THIS BOARD!

the wall ain't high enough

Dubs dictates you ninja stealth cum on him.
>check'em

shoot him like hes a Bond villain

Rent a room somewhere near by where they're shooting and repeatedly shout "FOR ENGLAND, JAMES?" out the window whenever they try to do a scene. Maybe they'll pay you to shut the fuck up for a while.

You approach him naked with a glass-cutter-tier bonk-on and say "Yes, now it's going to happen to you".

kidnap his wife and force her to work out in your dungeon gym and starve her then 6 months later return her

>what do i do to him?

Jesus Christ user.

Just feed his wife

they generate revenue for the city so i'm sure they'll just have you arrested.

You remain at a polite and respectful distance, and then thank him for his acting endeavours.

You do not do anything to that beautiful man

Walk up to him and show him the picture with a cheeseburger and James Bond and ask him what the real answer is.

unironically this

>how do i approach him?
do you know any BBWs?

Dont OP, I saw Pierce Brosnan at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>ask him if he wouldn't mind taking a picture
>hand him your phone/camera and pose

Puts u best girl panties and try to suck his dick

Last night I Pierce Brosnan as James Bond 007 Angus Third Pounder your sister?

IDK. You'd have to ask Pierce.

yes

First get a gun so he doesn't think you're a pussy. Then yell to him that you two should be together so he knows you're a fan and not just some guy.

Jesus, does he try to make everyone around him fat?

The men so the women don't want them and the women so he can get them while also being his type. Some rumors are saying he is the one behind the massive influx of feeding and fat fetish threads on /fit/