Tim heideck and eric wareheim

what do they have on CN executives? that allows them to keep producing their un funny shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIA17H-b7Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=kaXJMIi00Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You only pretend it's unfunny because this imaginary quarrel Sam Hyde has with them. What you should be asking yourself is if Sam is funny, or if you just latch onto him because he aligns with your political views.

Unfortunately hipster millennials eat their unfunny shit up

i watch this and i was just waiting for the joke.

All three are unfunny hacks though

You're a millennial, stop pretending otherwise.
The joke is the character that's playing the character, and how he views himself. Perhaps it's a bit too meta for you.
For you.

i never liked their stuff, and i liked sams. but the two are unrelated. if you think a person cares about behind the scenes gossip at adult swim and the 15 people who work there youre stupid.

ur mom's number

>i never liked their stuff
It's funny, go back a year and we'd have constant threads about Tayne or one of their songs and people would start quoting the show and singing them praises.
So, how new are ya?

Lol go back to red.dit little one, no one is fooled

Is that your defense mechanism for everything? You sound like an angry child.

Probably one of those "dude it's funny while high lmao" shits

The only thing T&E ever made that was funny was Tayne

And The Universe, Mini Van Highway, Mr. Henderson, anything with Zack Galafianakis, pierre's songs. It was a great show.
It's pathetic how pede infested this shithole has become.

>what do they have on CN executives
Nothing. They just don't rock the boat like sam did. You can't make fun of Jews on television. Jews own television. Unfortunately Sam is either brave or stupid (probably both) and got shitcanned in the most kosher manner.

None of those are funny. And stop forcing your cancerous american politics onto everyone you pathetic fuck.

It's just not funny. I actually watched the debut episode of Tim & Eric when it came out because I thought the title of the show was funny. I was greeted with some of the least funny most tryhard shit I've ever seen in my life.
MDE does avant garde anti-humor well, whereas Tim & Eric is basically the epitome of 2005 era "RANDOM = FUNNY XDDDD" youtube humor.

>TINY LAMBORGHINI MY TEENY LIL GHINI GOT MY TOP DOWN RIDING ROUND TOWN TINY LAMBORGHINI
what did they mean by this

>None of those are funny.
>It's just not funny.
They're funny and clever, and half of it comes from the execution. Your personal anecdotes are never of any relevance to anyone.

Imagine being dumb enough to believe this

>Hello, it's me... Tom Peters
>Hello, Tom

I think they're pretty funny.

Imagine being a sycophant for derivative shit they inspired, and turning on the original. Sad!

I disliked T&E before I liked MDE and I dislike them after I started liking MDE, because T&E really aren't funny and their unfunny comedy hasn't evolved since they started making their schlock. Whereas MDE evolved from their T&E inspired (TV Sheriff was always a bigger inspiration though) roots years ago.

T&E Awesome Show and Check it Out with Steve Brule are both really good. T&E are only funny/tolerable in small doses though. I wasn't able to finish Billion Dollar Movie even though I really like Awesome show. I haven't seen anything they've done lately.

> I dislike them after I started liking MDE
So you're a bandwagon jumping faggot who doesn't quite process the shit he watches. And you're admitting this to people out of your own volition. You probably consume media out of peer pressure.

Not sure why you ignored the first part of my post and then acted like you're making a good point.

And T&E is the fucking epitome of "I like it because others do"

DUDE LE RANDOM FUNNY FACES
I think the whole show is just an excuse for Tim to put makeup on

T&E and MDE are so very different that I've always felt the comparison is only made by MDE fans who want to ride the coattails of a better, more successful show
They are more different than similar

Except the people making the comparisons are pretty much always butthurt T&E fans that are trying to shit on MDE.

lol calm down buddy. hyde is shit but TandE are just as bad, with the addition of being stale as fuck

>Check it Out is legendary and people can't wait for another season
>Decker is hilarious and fans can't wait for another season of On Cinema to start
>Bedtime Stories (season 1 at least) is critically acclaimed and still hilarious on multiple rewatches

gee I wonder why CN keeps giving them shows

Really smart idea to attack tim and adult swim Sup Forums, that totally didnt get world peace canned but instead it was a big conspiracy by teh libs and jewz!!!!!!

World Peace was getting canned either way dumbfuck

there's nothing thoughtful about anything they do. spoiled rich kids

I love Tom Goes to the Mayor, should probably give it a rewatch. I seem to recall that it was kinda divisive back when it was airing, but I always thought it was great. Hard to believe that was around a decade ago.

ignorant pleb detected

Surprisingly,they lack pictures with Andrew Auernheimer and have donated very little money (close to zero) to the Daily Stormer.Also never attempted theft under flase pretense

Tom Goes To The Mayor was pretty great
But their other shit is just that, shit

B-but it was actually Brendon Walsh and George Soros that got it cancelled! That's all fake news!

I am making a perfectly valid point, and MDE hasn't evolved from perpetually ironic charades since they first started. T&E have gone from poorly made animation to a sketch show full of media mockery and satire to a deconstruction of the film industry in on cinema. Wareheim is also a fairly talented visual director.
You're whining and pretending and shitting the bed to try and fit in, nothing more.

>he's still this upset
haha

Sams Cult of Personality is much more likable and enduring than these two cocksucking weirdos

You are completely disconnected from reality, baffling that someone can have this much bias.

kek u sound mad af brah, MDE getting another season when lmao

According to the recent article on WSJ, Absolutely Productions is successful because they are able to churn out content at much lower cost than other production outfits.

>You are completely disconnected from reality
I'm not the retard brigading for a failed comedian because I lack direction in my life. Seriously, get help.

Im pretty impartial to the whole issue here, but I have literally NEVER seen a Tim & Eric thread devolve into this mess without and MDE shitposter spewing their conspiracy theory. Its never the other way around.

No you're the guy who goes into every thread about him and complains about him for hours because you disagree with his politics.

>No you're the guy who goes into every thread
You're paranoid, lad. You're so angry you didn't even remember what the thread was about to begin with. Go get that help we discussed earlier.

Nice one, you know I'm right though.

>u mad bro?
epic burn dawg

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=GIA17H-b7Qs

>i am all of Sup Forums
not everyone is fully retarded like you, having their opinion swayed by shitposts and Sup Forums's flavor of the month show.

MDE had three funny skits, and everything else was bland or unfunny.

i can remember watching this as a child late at night when i wasnt supposed to be up. i didnt really understand what adult swim was, or this show. it was so off putting as a young kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=kaXJMIi00Yo

HILARIOUSSS!!

SAM HYDE IS GENIUS

even if sam only had 3 funny skits, he has a better ratio than tim and eric who have 3 funny skits and literally thousands of unfunny ones

What happened to John c Reilly that made him want to throw his career away?

It's a code term for white genocide

Tom Goes to the Mayor = Old MDE improv = Old MDE bits > World Peace > New MDE bits > Early Decker > T&E:AS > New MDE improv = On Cinema> New Decker

New/old MDE is before/after World Peace, and new/old Decker is before/after the election.

no it wasnt a lot of people at adult swim including lazzo went to bat for the show and said they loved even sam has confirmed this

The thing is humor is subjective but you're objectively a faggot

All the executives and producers loved it, and asked sam to make as many more seasons as he wanted. World Peace got cancelled for TEENIE WEENIE LAMBOURGHINI XD

nope it was because mde was bringing in the Sup Forums fanbase which was already harassing tim and eric(andre) based on false rumors that either of them were trying to get the show removed

why would TBS gamble with the safety and success of there already proven creators