Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCLcSLxlKkM
youtube.com/watch?v=2AOTpfy_D10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bongs pays taxes for this

>dat right you white boys!!
>we wuzz bongs!

actually true though

Moffat said the show had "no excuse" not to feature a more diverse cast, adding it would be "amazing" for it to have two non-white lead actors.

"Sometimes the nature of a particular show - historical dramas, for instance - makes diversity more of a challenge, but Doctor Who has absolutely nowhere to hide on this," he said.

"Young people watching have to know that they have a place in the future. That really matters. You have to care profoundly what children's shows in particular say about where you're going to be."

Moffat said the show must find new ways to get ethnic minority actors on screen in future.

"We've kind of got to tell a lie. We'll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn't have been, and we won't dwell on that.

"We'll say, 'To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth'."

what's the likelihood a black immigrant would be able to be a wealthy businessman or even a guard in regency era England

>boardies

no it wasn't

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=SCLcSLxlKkM

It's amazing how you Sup Forumstards are still triggered by this after months.

>"We've kind of got to tell a lie. We'll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn't have been, and we won't dwell on that.

>"We'll say, 'To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth'."

LITERAL historical revisionist propaganda

bongland has also been home to the cucks

for instance in William Hogarth's Four Times of the Day he painted the streets of London with a black man fondling a white woman's tits

There were 15,000 or so black people in the UK in Victorian Britain, concentrated almost entirely in port cities. The vast majority of them were sailors and servants, likely a small number were rich merchants and diplomats.

You simply wouldn't see them milling around in typical British middle class clothes like in that video, especially not multiple.

pic related

>Genre: Science fiction

>Moffat said the show had "no excuse" not to feature a more diverse cast, adding it would be "amazing" for it to have two non-white lead actors.

>fucking
yeah im sure thats real

wow, that's real

it's so blatant there's nothing to do but laugh

shut up fascist :^)

go back

>I don't have to provide evidence to my claims because my feelings say so

Really sounds like you should go back.
Seriously, nothing is more fucking frustrating when I see someone who is for all intents and purposes on "my side" act like an absolute fucking moron.

Kill
Yourself

Oh okay so you're just a falseflagger, noted.

>can't google a quote himself

>Can't provide evidence to support his claims

Guess what user, you're a fucking faggot. Don't believe me? Google it.

time for bed, JJ

the NBA is the most diverse professional sports league, everyone knows this

>casting a literal mouth breather
I'm more upset about this than anything else

He spends his entire life jumping from planet to planet and dimension to dimension, but apparently he cares at all about tiny sections of human history, and worse, movies?

>hollywood celebs don't swear, so it can't be true

You're retarded.

You think a guy on Disney's payroll is going to publicly swear in regards to an upcoming movie he's working on for them?
Really?
Yet despite all this shitposting, no one is able to provide a source.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

jesus was at most a sandnigger
he was surely not black

He was literally a middle eastern Jew.
Not white, but certainly closer to white then black.

>I can't read

US census classes Mid Easterners as white

>fictional source presenting itself as historical while claiming historical sources are fictional
now THIS is shilling, shilling THIS is!

They also consider Hispanics white.
The US isn't the fucking king of white people.

No, you can't.

>just straight up saying they want kids watching the show to believe blacks were everywhere as they grow up
Wow

>buy my... history
What the fuck are you talking about?

stop thhis

is that a problem?

No, lying is necessary to create our utopia, comrade.

Whatever white people are gone soon anyways lol

>Whatever white people are gone soon anyways lol

Indeed, we'll move to Mars and beyond while the darkies are left behind on this rotting world

>not moving to Brazil to experience the glorious post-racial utopia that already exists today

Umm no? Space exploration will be diverse and multicultural. That is just how it is. Wite boy.

I guess we'll need a black lady to answer the space phone

it's like these fucking drumpflings haven't even seen Hidden Figures

>is rewriting history a problem
I don't even know what's bait anymore.
Yes, it's fiction, but the directors themselves have said they do this because kids are easily influenced and they want them to grow up believing all of history has always been a multicultural utopia. And the way to do that is visiting pieces from history and replacing half the population with blacks even though it makes no sense.
Were this only limited to pure time traveling fiction, but you see BBC doing it in their actual history programs as well.

so even he doesnt believe it. he admits its a straight up lie to please black people.

Not sure what you mean senpai

Brits. Seriously. You're only damaging yourselves. It's quite literally all you are accomplishing when you do this. That and I guess some stupid notion of virtue points to make yourselves feel better up until the day you're completely obliterated from your own history. Enjoy it.

I saw a documentary that showed blacks in brazil were at the bottom being street sweepers and shit like that. The utopia thing is bullshit they just have to pretend it's all peachy.

See I don't even understand this shit.
Previous seasons actually touched on race, like when Martha was a companion who surprised a teacher with her medical knowledge because they were second class citizens. Now apparently 50% of Britain has always been black but it's a whitewash, and those episodes make no goddamn sense. If a future episode now visits 1800s America nothing will make any goddamn sense because half of the settlers would have been blacks of equal standing.

Sigh I wish they never rebooted this shit.

The show has been complete shit since matt Smith's 2nd season and it only got worse.

>strive to remind people of the history of white oppression of minorities
>revisionist media that inserts them into unrealistic positions and spheres of society, thereby treating said oppression as though it never existed

Kind of paradoxical.

Yuck

How do I switch timelines?

I see it more as a way to downplay their own shit.
You can't say Great Britain was an oppressive empire that starved locals to death and used divide et impera on them if you say hindus and blacks were always accepted and fully integrated in society!
Great Britain was just as bad as Hitler with slavs and jews and the Americans with the natives with the people they conquered, but we're supposed to believe they were always progressive and integrated them in their society, it makes no sense.

Wibbly wobbly sjwy

youtube.com/watch?v=2AOTpfy_D10

We used to like our history

Why did England treat blacks as animals in the 18th century then in all of their politics, literature, and plays? Ah-- because of all their friendly, black contemporaries! Yes of COURSE! Let's just burn our copies of Heart of Darkness and anything else written by Conrad

Irish and Scots don't count because they're european therefore impossible to ever oppress at any time

Those guys too, I remember seeing a Wellington documentary where they read some of his letters and most of his army at Waterloo was Irish, and they still got treated like shit at home despite being goddamn heroes.
I talked about the minorities because they're the ones addressed by that shit series.

Ah, so this is why every tumblr feminst and plebbit faggot loves dr who. Glad I've never watched this shit show

>75% black
>diverse

>Called BBC
>Mostly black propaganda revisionism
>Forces whites to pay for it
Really makes you think

This made British Asians go ballistic because blacks are way over-represented on our tv while they are barely acknowledged

I'm more offended about how cheap those costumes look

>so was Jesus
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No, but Idris Elba is desu. Please take me and take my wife too AAHOOOOOOOGA

Why is the UK so fucked up?

>Is intentionally revising history with the justification of creating SJW propaganda in an attempt to indoctrinate children a problem?

Yes, retard.

Nothing wrong with representative diversity. The thing is that the BBC has long been accused of London-centric bias and seeks to exonerate itself through producing TV that features diversity therefore demonstrating its actually open to serving the whole of society.

Problem its version of diversity is for the most part only representative of London itself, something that rest of the country finds a bit puzzling. And the more we find it puzzling, the more they double down to prove how open they are to everyone. I attribute it less to social engineering and more to an utter disconnect.

London and its relationship (or lack of) to the rest of the country is a pretty weird thing to be honest. How can you explain a place where you have to be really rich or really poor but you can't be in-between and survive that leads a country that its completely different from in nearly all respects and where the people who live there show an almost comical lack of curiosity about what happens outside it.

Kevin Smith, Robin Williams and hundreds of others did that joke better.

If William Hartnell could see what NuWho is he'd die again

RIP 1963 - 2006

Tom Baker is still around, why doesn't he die in protest

Tom Baker is immortal

fuck that image lmao.

this fucking faggot thinks a guy fighting in WWI needs a more diverse setting? Holy fuck, its high fantasy, there's a fucking tree race, how diverse does it need to be.

>treat blacks as animals in the 18th century then in all of their politics, literature, and plays?

Examples please? Conrad was from the 19th century.

I'd say that every capital is somewhat different, detached compared to 'regular' cities although this doesn't explain what you wrote about.

Whatever.

Every country's TV shows are shit anyway.

>This entire thread

The marxists seek to dispossess whites of their identity, of their culture, of their religion, of their traditions, of their heritage, of their country, and eventually of life itself

Diverse means less whites, these people are all anti-white marxists who view their work as a vehicle to push their agenda. They will ALWAYS seek to reduce the amount of whites, to replace whites with darkies.

lol just genocide all white people, stop their suffering.

Try killing.

How do non black minorities feel when they are so obviously sidelined in regards to 'diversity'

I get the feeling that some are actually glad because, like that oscars shit, it isn't very dignified

>non black minorities
You fundamentally misunderstand the situation
These were all white countries prior to the 60's, these non-whites are not one of us. All non-white immigrants support the left wing agenda by default, because otherwise they would not be here

Need to not think about reality in marxist terms or historical revisionism

British asians (the so-called "pakis") hate the prominence blacks get in diversity stuff

LOL

Not sure why anyone had a problem with this

OI M8 PAY YA TELLY LICENSE WILL YA?
N BIN THAT KNOIFE.

>why would anyone have a problem with tax payer funded media brainwashing children into believing in a cucked revisionist form of history in order to push the failure that is diversity in European countries?