The IT movie wasn't that interesting itself but holy FUCK was Beverly cute

The IT movie wasn't that interesting itself but holy FUCK was Beverly cute
>the entire swimming scene, plus the part where she's laying in the sun

Is this one of those cases where you have to see her in the movie to fall in love with her? Because based on the pictures, I really don't get it.

Yeah, it is. She's so fucking cute on the big screen. Can't wait till the BDs come out

Hang yourself, you creepy, ugly, waste of natural resources.

Maybe you're not a mentally ill pedophile?

>not being part of the hebe master race
Normalfags, when will they learn?

Lol nice projection .

Imagine how repulsive she would find you lol

OPs pic is as good as she looks the entire movie. She looks worse with short hair, all girls do

was the tampon scene in the pharmacy really necessary?

>She looks worse with short hair, all girls do
Reddit post of the year

Lmao every time. Pedophiles are dense as fuck.

Nah.
You're wrong.

Sorry faggot, I like my girls to look feminine. Long flowing hair I can grab faggot. Go jerk off to traps or some shit

>thinks the pharmacy scene is unnecessary
>no problem with the scene of her dad showing her how to use a tampon

Excellent rebuttal with an image.
I can do the same thing as well.

Not bothered at all by the fact that she's a fucking child, internet tough guy?

>child
Oh come on, she's a cute teen

I can comment on her looks can't I, never said I wanted to fuck her. So there's that
>tough guy
Ok nigger back to your safe space

Whatever keeps the self-loathing at bay.

She's a teenager, retard.

Are you retarded?
She's 15, which is legal in plenty of countries, and 1 year from legal in the vast majority.

This made me think of Sup Forums

>faggot
>nigger
You forgot 'cuck' and 'reddit'. Fucking mongoloid lol

No, you don't need anymore reminding

Did she get intimate with every boy in the movie?

how old are you OP?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine being Pennywise in THAT scene and having to be all like "damn, Sophia Lillis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your underage body and horrific androgynous boy face. I would totally devour you, both my clown form and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fight another ten billion year old turtle in the Macroverse. Like seriously imagine having to be Pennywise and not only sit in that sewer while Sophia Lillis flaunts her disgusting boy body in front of the Losers, the favorable lighting barely concealing her lack of hips and pale skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that orgy scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SOPHIA LILLIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of sex faces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating nothing but a healthy diet of little boys and older children and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the Macroverse. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to take another cock, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this town before the Losers could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pennywise. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Damn she is creepy as fuck.

have they become friends?

I'm 18. Why?