Today has been a great day for the memes, guys. Lets look at what's happened

Today has been a great day for the memes, guys. Lets look at what's happened

>Body Double Conspiracy goes viral

>Hillary diagnosed with pneumonia

>Pepe the Frog becomes a national symbol

To top it off, it all went down on 9/11, arguably the memest day of the year

We need to start celebrating Memeorial Day, the day Meme Magic rigged the US election

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=onzL0EM1pKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRAISE KEK!

Does anyone else use "Last Reply" in the catalog?

Dubs wills it

Thx 4 th memeories

checked

Oh, don't forget us finally reclaiming Pepe back from the normies
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431

It's peace and prosperity day senpai. Time Traveler.

Cked.

Oh fuck, this is gonna be one spicy thread, checked for Kek.

Praise kek!!!

Someone link to proof of kek being an internationally recognized meme, please

He's going to kill her, I don't see how anyone doesn't realize that at this point. Kek is inside of her and killing her slowly, for every single one of her globalist friends to watch.

They watch her die slow, then he will render them to fucking dust. Kek will claim their souls and turn them to D U S T

see

is there a website or means other than MS paint for making one of those wikipedia meme battle things? pic related.

>CTR falseflagging successfully spun the seizure/faint tale into some retarded body double conspiracy
You guys are retarded tbqh.

I have literally spent all day on Sup Forums

Thx shartbro

>mfw 9/11/16 becomes an official day of remembrance for Sup Forums

Thx shartbro. That is fucking crazy! NBC is so hack now that they site Sup Forums, the literal hate-machine asshole of the internet.

Im depressed that i cant put pepe sticker on my car. I work at pc environment

Teresa Barnwell
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html

today was a good day

the 4D lay-lines coincide on this day, the power of meme is arguably 10 or even 20 times as much on this the most holy of days.

Who knows how long he has been hovering over her

>Pepe the Frog becomes a national symbol

I haven't been around, what happened with based kek? also maybe now American will finally be rid of hitdog

>19 posts
Yet they said our digits were natural

>Thnks fr th Mmrs
>youtube.com/watch?v=onzL0EM1pKY
but what did KEK mean by this?? Is there hidden meaning in the song of the fall from the out boys?

Confirmed body double

what is that webm supposed to be, I feel like I see one of those racist meme frogs upper middle of screen once it goes white

PRAISE KEK! PLEASE LET TRUMP WIN!

Vindication feels comfy
Thank you KEK

Randomly happened during Clinton interview right at the time "majuws" scrolls across the screen and she says something like "The Clinton Foundation has helped people all around the world," then based Kek made himself known

It has already been written.

a great time all around

This all started when that guy screamed "Pepe!" during that alt-right rally she did.
He was able to cast Kek's curse on her.
If that guy is still here, I want you to know we love you and we will always remember you.
Meme Magick is truly among us

majuws

>muh jews

it's shit like this that makes me believe someone out there is fighting the jews'

in FUNDAMENTUM nos

>campaigning as hard as she is

She hasn't campaigned at all

Yeah, us.

MAGIC
A
G
I
C

>don't have any social media
>brother and his wife came over to cook out
>she asks me if Iheard about the Hillary body double thing on facebook
>I thought it was only on Sup Forums
>it spread that fast in just a couple of hours

Meme magic is real

Thank you Kek, you heard my blessings for repeating digits and you delivered.
Praise be

I am so fucking tired of this confirmation bias bullshit if I don't get double digits this post then I don't know what this is anymore

Autistic shitposters took down one of the most powerful people on the planet and memed her to death. Is there anything we cannot accomplish?

fuck worst trips of all time

make it real doubles this time

sick trips m8 i r8 6/6/6

Praise kek!

Witnessed

He was trolling you idiots. Patton Oswalt is friends with Nick Bougas aka A. Wyatt Man - the guy who drew the "Around Blacks Never Relax" comic and dozens of other classics

>memeorial day
I love Sup Forums holidays.

They are literally subjecting her to elder abuse and I don't know how the fuck she can have another public appearance!

We need a monument for this glorious day.

she looks like Merkel in this cartoon

Go to wikipedia and put this at the end of the URL, start typing.

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

praise be upon him indeed!

PRAISE KEK

Reminder that KEK had its first manifestation when Sup Forums brought baneposting into existence, this was a small controlled event since they only wanted to crash planes without survivors.

Now you fuckers are basically giving him a planet wide transmutation circle. You are playing with powers you cannot control.

Kek is a delivering god.

>we can't control
> (((they))) can't control
That's the point senpai. Bring it all tumbling down.

kek. KEK!

Witness me Kek, I offer myself to thee.