What the fuck happened!?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> imnotgonnalie
I would cum inside the purple haired girl.

She's aged pretty well in those 60 years.

Goddamnit straya

Yeah like okay, she's not 10/10 or anything, but if she had a better personality she'd probably be a perfectly acceptable girl-next-door. You could do a lot worse for sure.

This tbqh, i actually have in girls just like this. The hair is an indicator that you may bust in her asshole.

I would write favourable reviews about her html webpage...I mean video game...afterwards.

There's still some honorable beautiful girls. Have faith man.

Yeah

You're trying to compare a glamorous actress from 1956 and an inconsequential whore from 2016, OP, that's what happened.

It would be fairly easy to do the reverse.

>implying she wouldn't be crazy enough to try impregnating herself with the semen-shit mixture

I blame black culture mostly

Marxists and Jews.

You mean there are still shitty women with good PR managers

It's because she's got that trashy look about her. I have this base urge to fuck trashy looking girls. The risk of getting a disease makes it hotter.

This is correct. She looks like the kind of girl who would let you cum down her throat.

it really is the most efficient way for a woman to please a man, no mess and her eyes well up with tears while they seem to beg for mercy

There were ugly women in the 50's too

They just weren't allowed on TV. The internet changed that.

Does LW still have that dumb magnet inside her arm?

Your pic aside, girls on a whole look much better today

the answer is obvious

>Kate Upton
>honorable
>beautiful

Pick one.

Go look at her nudes and then come back here.

literally me

You must be Chinese with your historical obsession with chins

Chances are Jews actually are behind it though...

Jews made America fat, so yes, they are to blame

Yes, also we're comparing a model with a nerd cunt.

Who wouldn't?

I had an older female coworker who is cool try to tell me on Friday that Upton is hot so I showed her the shoop of Prince Fielder and Justin Verlander hugging nude. That's how you win arguments.

If youre fat you are still bluepilled

I regret nothing.

reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration

Would hate fuck

would repeatedly bang chick on the right. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with looking like that, it's the mentality of those who often look like that which is caustic. there may be a correlation, but I don't think one necessarily causes the other

disgusting
>tiny tits
>degenerate nipple piercing
>SJW fishmouth and painted hair syndrome

You must be really desperate wishing to fuck that. Or an uggo yourself.

I definitely would
faggot

When you go to the zoo, do you not get the urge to touch all the dangerous animals? Like, I know a lion would fuck me up but I really want to get in there and stroke it. It's the same with zoe quinn.

Not bad.

off by one, goddamn it

Jews

Yep

the frankfurt school of critica theory, alinsky, and many other jew bulshit infiltrated american colleges, and spread feminism and intersectional and critical theory propaganda

in a society devout of faith, values, family bonds, weak young people seek easy answers to validate their own existense

the rebellious but soothing nature of the academia ideology of sjw is the perfect cultist solution to them

give that a few decades to cultivate, and you have a youth culture that deliberately seeks to destroy and hurt itelf to show "the man" who is in charge of their bodis and their life

you mean they use more makeup today

The German cuck can not understand the desires of a woman. Zoe quinn is asking to be violated, she wants to be made a woman by a real man. The German male cannot understand this as it is not his nature.

>pic related

This femibitch pig is literally who you'd be fucking.

She looks like a chick I know that I've wanted to fuck for probably 10 years. I've definitely cranked down to this set

You said it in the picture title.

Having a sexually transmitted disease is only something to be ashamed of if you're ashamed of having done something so shameful.

For a troll queen she was a qt3.14 on a relative scale but she's now blaming her trolling on "misogyny" and claiming she did it to fit in to a male-dominated Internet culture.

You faggots wouldn't shut up about the one on the right so we're stuck with her.

>doesn't need to wear a bra

And that's a very nice looking pussy desu.

>And that's a very nice looking pussy desu.

t. muslim immigrant with free internet

Women's rights happened.
They've become such worthless whores with no virtue that there is no point in trying with them.
Putting them in their place is the only way to fix things, take the cunts down a peg or two

Her pussy lips look like Homer Simpson's mouth

Coalburners aren't honorable. Reformed or not.

Remember that was about 50 pounds ago.

we allowed them to speak.

/thread

she aged well

that meme is so stale, cunt

Feels good, inshallah!

Femanon here, why are all you guys so mean to women?

>Women's rights

a scam initiated by a fringe group of misandrists & supported by the Establishment. The movement was meme'd for decades to guilt ordinary women into the workforce thereby doubling the tax base.

Its all about getting more & more shekels into DC.

Capitalism

>Femanon here
Here's one reason.

Meh,i'd hate fuck Zoe Quin.
This

Why did you post a picture of a dude, cake boy?

>I would cum inside the purple haired girl.
a lot of people already did

That makes sense.
>that webm tho
God that fucking biden makes my skin crawl

I am not Ken Domik, and why is there so many down votes in Ken's videos lately?

LONDON

Pictured: 1944. Had an orgasm on film, ditched her fascist husband because he got jealous, built torpedo guidance systems to help the Allies crush the Reich, and oh yeah, there's probably some of her tech in your computer.

But this doesn't address your whining about MUH FEMMISM, so I'll dial back the hero worship a little and pull some stats out of my ass:

1956: 85% of women thought sucking cocks was degenerate and never did it.

2016: 85% of women suck cocks. (The other 15% aren't into giving head or prefer the vertical seafood taco.)

Conclusion: If you are against feminism, you are not a heterosexual male or you don't like receiving oral.

/thread

ماذا عن أخاطبكم في لغتي مناسبة ل ثقافتك .

لا يمكننا محاربة طبيعتنا الحقيقية ، يا صديقي الألماني. لا محاربته

Show us your tits.

Same. I've done much worse.

MUCH worse.

MUCH
MUCH
M
U
C
H

WORSE

The flaming red hot butt hurt Kate Upton caused with this tweet is insane.

first reply best reply

easy for you to say. My last 2 girlfriends lasting over the last 2 years have not been into sucking my dick. One never did. The other did a few times and later admitted to me that she would do it but didn't like it. On a side note, she also didn't like to be eaten (but that doesn't matter here.)

so other than bad luck, how's your theory hold up with me?

Holy shit that's the same person??? Her doctor is a god of medicine.

Oops, forgot to post the image, here.

→Pedochan is that way.

I'm not sure why you still think it works to jump into threads accusing everyone else of using alt-right tactics.

Does the lip piercing make blowjobs better or worse?

tell me more about this pedochan, so I am help expose the debauchery

FEMINISTS ARE THE KEKERS OF WESTERN SOCIETY
>BE ME, IN STARBUCKS
>SHITPOSTING MY SICK BEAT
>THERES TWO FEMINISTS IN THE SAME ROOM
>NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

WOW THESE STARBUCK SHILLS

I'd put your most recent two girlfriends in the '15% don't like giving head' part of my universally respected AssStats.

(Technically 'doesn't like it but does it anyway' still involves sucking dick, but it's better if people stick to the sex they like having.)

Gonna Bump this all shift
>dont

Amazing! Over 70's years and Montreal hookers still don't look the same.

Imagine if Donald Trump hired a convicted cp distributor to run a Sup Forums/reddit hybrid for him and you've got a reasonably good picture.

>You must be really desperate wishing to fuck that. Or an uggo yourself.
3 game reviewers did just that

Gross

afterwards you have to give her a 10/10 or else she goes to the cops and says you raped her

She's aged pretty well.

She's so gorgeous and dressed modestly, god I wish I could look like her. There's something about black and white clips that make women of that time seem even more glamorous.

So jealous.

>that's a dude
okay senpai

B&W women rule. even with the hairy