What are your thoughts on American football?

What are your thoughts on American football?

i personally don't really like it. there are to many breaks and people standing around doing nothing. but if i was in america and people would like to watch it i would definitely join the party and hang out with you guys. be it in a bar full of cheering people or at one of your home parties. there is nothing wrong with gathering around with lots of people and getting drunk cheering for your local athletes.

I like it.
Hard to follow so I mostly catch the summaries except for games I really want to see.

interesting sport, a lot of cool strategy and action, better than baseball or basketball

my only complain is the name
why call it foot ball if it is not played with your feet, and it is not played with a ball?

It's fun to watch and when I was younger I followed it religiously but now I really only watch my favorite team and if I'm bored I'll watch the other games sometimes. I just hate when guys get uppity and use their position as a famous athlete to try and further their personal agendas

What were thoughts on Hillary Rodham Clinton collaspsing due to major health issues?

isn't it funny how after I posted this the thread died out? huuuhhhhh

best sport

do you like the music of Van Halen?

>my only complain is the name
why call it foot ball if it is not played with your feet, and it is not played with a ball?

i believe the game was modeled after and inspired by rugby. Rugby is a code of football, like soccer is. This code of football became American football, similar to how Aussie rules football is to Australians and Gaelic football is to the Irish (I think). Because association football (soccer) wasn't popular in the United States in the 1890s and 1900s when American football got rolling, there was no need for the "American" prefix here in the states and it was dropped to simply "football" here.

8/10

>the archetypal white american male pastime is watching a bunch of muscled negros chasing a ball smashing into each other.

dont fall for the sportsball jew.

A wonderful game full of humble, grateful negroes

Used to manipulate, distract and control the population.

Watching nigger ram is the ultimate bluepill. I gave up on it this year, allowing niggers to sit during the anthem did it for me.

niggerball

lol get out

that album sucks

just about to post this

Europoors are correct in not watching it, you get forced into shitty FOOTBALL conversations because of it.

pussy compared to Euro version

On the downward trend if they don't stop filling it with political script and not plain 'ol fashioned football entertainment.

Seriously, I watch to escape politics and have a good time.

>2016
>Still watching nigger collision

mfw

Owned by the Jews, games are rigged to ensure successful money laundering. The rabbit hole gets ever deeper the longer you look.

Badminton is literally better.

Think 'bout that.

The sport is good, the nfl league is a stunning example of culture capitalism sucking up money from battered players under paid because of phoney wage caps, and cities held to ransom into paying for the stadiums. Underperformance and under investment in playing staff is then rewarded with better draft picks. There is no risk and all reward. Owning one of the franchises is basically a licence to print money.

Look at that creep from St. Louis who was put on the board of the Rams as the 'local guy' to keep the fans at ease when they moved there, yet he is the one who instigated the move to l.a.. A bunch of total lizards.

Great band tbqh
Hit me in the feels