Question Session

Hello again Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello. Are you or your organization related to this BadSelfEater shit?

What will Trump tweet/say about #HillarysHealth?

Who are you anyway and why do you think we should care?

Nope, we didn't do that

Go to bed Clarence, you have school tomorrow

Thanks for the clarification. Do you know who or what is driving it?

Vague, inarticulate catch-alls, like all his other statements.

Will Hillary be replaced?

Did the Rothschild really post here?

Is Hillary dead? And today we saw her double?

he just can't say anything on 9/11
tomorrow she will be BTFO

It is a response to our recent outreach programs. Read Matthew 24 and the last Question Session.

Hillary does not have the ability to commander the full force of the state because no one trusts her. Best case scenario for them is another 8 years of shaming opposition as sexist (rather than racist) and a slow grind.

The establishment has very little sense of direction. You are trained to think of them establishing a "new world order" but in fact they are just trying to hold onto an old world order. Their course is less certain in this context, and especially so these days.

that's Neo's passport in the Matrix you fucking asshole. fuck off

Not an important one. Maybe some off branch kid with the last name.

Let's say, hypothetically of course, that an individual actor wished to affect change by purging some of the people who are making the country worse. The desired goals would be one or more of the following:

1. Incline those who are still alive behave better.
2. Encourage other like-minded actors to do some more purging without requiring any coordination.
3. Kick off a full-blown revolution.

Is that a reasonable way to achieve those goals?

You didn't answer the 2nd part. So I'll ask again. Did HRC die today? And was that her double outside Chelsea's apartment?

Higher level insider than OP

Prove to me you are deep down the Rabbit hole and I will show you one step further.

Nothing more bluepilled than Holohoax believing.

The Rothschilds get BLACKED here

Would You Like To Know More?

When will the Petrodollar finally come to an end?

Are the elites freaking out over China, Russia and Iran's partnership together? China and Russia are the biggest threat to the US Dollar's world reserve status. Russia and China want to create a new competitive currency that oil can be traded. With Iran, which Russia and China have direct access to via the newly rebuilt "Silk Road" railroad system, Russia and China have direct access to the Middle East's oil reserves, which means Iran could be their Saudi Arabia.

How are the elites reacting to this geopolitical move on the Eurasian chessboard?

Yes, there are many ways to do this. You need to acquire some form of personal protection (leverage against your enemies, weapons or otherwise) and there are many agents in the world today that do exactly this.

As to the revolution, you need to articulate an alternative prior. We'd oppose you fighting the establishment in a French revolution style (if you have no idea where you go once you win) even though we detest them.

No, Hillary is still alive. Not a body double.

She has ongoing clotting issues in her right transverse sinus. There are baroreceptors here that can trigger fainting. Increasing her anticoagulation dose is enough to get her back on her feet within a couple of hours.

The stories about overheating or pneumonia are not true. No reason for her to stay in the bed / inside.

Please explain the agenda for the UK

The petrodollar is really a misnomer. The dollar is backed up by military supremacy. It's value is tinkered with via many routes besides the petro trade: drug trade, printing, taxation, interest rates, etc.

The establishment wants to move the world towards a Chinese style model. They prefer a peaceful demise of US / Russia and gradual replacement by China as the center of the world (covertly ruled by the the banking houses and other establishment figures based in London).

There is no credible threat to US hegemony at the moment; no military threat exists and China's economy is not able to sustain itself from even minor hiccups like the US slapping a modest tariff on them.

Whose going to win the election? Will they replace Hillary with another candidate?

The revolution part was not very likely, but I tossed it in there as a possibility. You are correct in that it's probably not a desirable outcome.

>Yes, there are many ways to do this.
Could you toss out some ideas? I imagine it's possible to straight up murder a few people and make it look like a random action without raising much suspicion, but continually getting away with it sounds tricky.

>there are many agents in the world today that do exactly this.
If this is true, then why don't we notice more bad people in positions of power dying off? Does this kind of thing happen mostly outside of the US?

The establishment wants the UK to return to being the open global financial center. In truth it never faded from this position completely, unlike in previous reserve currency collapses. That is because the British elites reconquered America and are using US government as a proxy to take the heat for their old empire activities.

They don't want to return to this position out in the open until global authoritarianism is on a more solid footing however.

What effect will Hanjin going under have on the global economy?

The sun never sets lads.

Even if you are full of shite you've still got a great imagination.

To a large degree, yes, our Dollar is backed by our military supremacy. The US Dollar's power comes from the fact that Oil is traded exclusively with US Dollars. It was the agreement made between Nixon and the Saudi royalty that ultimately led to the economic destabilization of the Soviet Union. This is what has given the US Dollar it's unlimited credit rating, which has driven our current boom and bust economy.

However, to claim that there is no credible threat to US hegemony is either showing how you really are just a clueless role playing faggot who doesn't know shit, or it could be your arrogance. There, indeed, is a threat to US hegemony. As I stated to begin with about Russia and China, they are the biggest threat to US hegemony. That's exactly why the US invested 5 billion in the coup in the Ukraine and why we are supporting ISIS in Syria.

Hillary is being sent soft signals already that public perception of her electability is fading.

What I mean by that is that in order for the establishment to install Hillary, they only need people to believe it is plausible she might have won. Even if Trump is ahead 90-10 in popular opinion, if most of you still get the impression that maybe it is a tight race from the media, you are not going to hit the streets after Hillary wins despite a 9 to 1 majority.

Hillary is down by wide margins among likely voters. Her support among the general public is even more meager. Alternatives are being actively considered.

Anything to this:

>Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

>twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

?

Dude, the chinks would never let jews rule them. They are jews of the east.

Why is the trafficking and abuse of children by the us and other governments condoned? Is that where all the missing kids go?

Is Hillary's poor health entirely due to her Pneumonia?

You are looking for the wrong signs. In a past question session I mentioned that we gave a stand down order on the Syria intervention project to the US government. No need to kill someone; it is well known when the order is received that there will be consequences if not obeyed and therefore they stop.

If you step back and assess the world, you'll find that the establishment's geopolitical goals are really grinding to a halt. They have no firm control over Ukraine or Syria many years into these projects for example. The establishment is falling apart.

Dan Schnieder's basement the lucky ones will be on nickelodeon sit coms. The others well it goes without saying.

What happens September 14th

Is the BadSelfEater tied to Cicada?

Is BSE tied to the recent NSA hack and auction?

Who / what is the 3301?

Not individually significant, but there is a major financial crisis coming soon. It will be very much a staged event like the last one.

>You need to acquire some form of personal protection (leverage against your enemies, weapons or otherwise) and there are many agents in the world today that do exactly this.
You've repeated this idea numerous times. Can you give examples of leverage? Somehow I don't think you have Waco-style "leverage" in mind.

Check the date on the bottom right corner. Movie came out in 1999

What can you tell us about Calico? Should we invest money?

Aren't intervention projects (post WWII) always complete clusterfucks? The CIA was living on its rep for covert ops because of Iran etc for a long time, but in all honesty most of their great successes was down to pumping in huge amounts of money.

BSE is a DoD deep cover recruitment platform / study on the spread of information through terrorist networks.

As a normal guy, what's the best way to prepare for the upcoming "major financial crisis" that you keep talking about?

Your LARP threads are shit. You're not FBI user nor will you ever be.

Will it occur before the election?

Russia? No.

China is a long term threat but right now completely impotent.

Both of these countries have reasonable MAD status with respect to the US but either would lay down and take it if faced with US economic attack.

My guess would be a means to threaten ones who would be angered by an attempt to cull whichever members you decide to target so that you yourself do not face the consequences should it become known you were involved in said culling.

Were you guys involved with The Matrix? Is Grant Morrison one of you? The Invisibles is basically about meme magic.

Cute roleplay.

>there is a major financial crisis coming soon

What can one do survive the financial crisis?

Also will non 'murricans be effected more or less severely ?

I have heard anons mention buying crypto currency, would this be wise ?

She does not have pneumonia. She fainted from ongoing clotting issues in her sinus drainage. Replacement is being considered as they are coming to terms with their inability to make Hillary acceptable even as an alternative to Trump.

One might have naively said that Americans would never let the British rule them again in 1800, yet Anglophiles dominate D.C. today. Much is possible when actions are concealed.

Let the man answer. This touches on an important theme reiterated numerous times by HLI.

Is there anything a portion of the informed public (Sup Forums) can do specifically to prepare themselves for such a crisis better?

Establishment people want blackmail on each other because they wouldn't be able to trust each other otherwise. To this end, they encourage each other to engage in a wide range of degenerate things that the public would find unacceptable.

Where you the one that said Socrates was the first of your group to be prosecuted and killed?

Who was he? What was his real relation with Critias?

Who was Pythagoras? Democritus? Heraclitus?

Did Demonax exist?

Was Julius Caesar one of you, or did you have him assassinated?

Project Mayhem 2020: real initiative or LARPing bullshit?

Read my last question session and then Matthew 24

Who would the most likely replacement be?

Don't see how adding my suppositions keeps him from posting. I've followed these threads since they first appeared, probably missed one or two, so am familiar with a lot of what he's posted.

I've answered questions directed to him before by other posters and his follow ups were basically, "what he said."

No trying to step on any toes.

Link?

>If you step back and assess the world
Upon further reflection, I see that you're correct. I've been thinking smaller domestic issues like getting the federal government to back off, convincing the media to stop spreading lies, and letting the 1% know that fucking over the 99% is not acceptable.

On that note, was Oklahoma City a false flag?

As a demonstration of the potency of the individual in the modern era, I have several times mentioned the vulnerability of the US government to an attack on the electric grid. A few snipers and modest knowledge of key points would allow you to bring down the grid and keep it down for weeks or months, thus collapsing the government for a few thousand dollars and a couple weeks of research.

We consider the ability to devise your own means as a representation of your merit in possessing such means, so I am not going to go too much further on this point.

I think I must be the only one who can see Hillary has pretty much no support, and that a Trump win is extremely, EXTREMELY likely.
All over the internet, no one but shills has anything supportive to say about HRC. There are so so many Trump fans, and there we so many Bernie fans (still are, they're probably voting Trump now out of disgust and a protest vote); but there are no HRC fans in quite the same numbers. Those opinion polls? Cooked. The media is in on it all big time.

Trump will win. And that's not hyperbole. I'd be willing to bet money on it. I felt the same way about Brexit. Without question, the Don will be in the WH on Nov. 9.

No, generally the intended goals have been achieved up until the last few years. Doesn't mean the stated goals are the real intent though.

Ce jeu peut tourner nettement méchant.
Ne jouer seul.

It is good to have perhaps 30 days of basic supplies. If you end up needing more than that, civilization is probably over. Better to spend your manpower countering the end of civilization rather than trying to 'prepare' for it.

That is correct; I don't get things wrong.

No. That would disfavor Hillary's electability.

We do not serve anglos the way we serve jews/Israel.

Is the establishment aware of peer to peer blockchain style protocols and the long term threat they could pose to the current world order?

What are the odds we're going to "cure" aging within the next 50 or so years and it will be widely available?

The next financial crisis will resemble the last one. Asset prices are adjusted down sharply overnight and then a slow grind resumes like the last 8 years. The population gets restless if they perceive year after year of no progress, but they will tolerate 15% drops followed by 1% improvements for a few years between quite easily.

Will we lose control of the internet on the 30th of this month?

You should have modest supplies available as several week interruption in the supply chain is easily possible as the world spirals out of control.

Live on the outskirts if you must be near major cities.

Try to involve yourself in the "real" economy in some way. Programming iphone apps - no. Making your own soap or beer? Good start. Network with these people and work on getting income off the books. Shift your energy allocation away from things that help the regime and you will be helping yourself even more.

Will you fund my plans to kill your enemies? I only want to kill and fuck off to a comfy life.

Hypothetically, of course.

Timeframe? You say not until after election, so early to mid 2017?

He has talked about that in previous threads (as fifty years away given success with his side) but then maybe that's just to get us on his side. There is a lot of implied confirmation though, the elite seems to also think we are near technologucally-enabled immortality.

Vous devriez avoir entendu crier

>snipers
>electric grid

Its as if you dont even dept of energy sniper team. Best shooters in the country

shit rp,

furfreaks are getting destroyed by jim right now, come laugh with me

>>>twitter.com/mistermetokur

Yes, I spoke of Socrates earlier. He was a sort of whistle blower of his day. Spreading knowledge to the masses in an era where real education was even more so than today only for a very select few. He eventually paid for this with his life.

No and no

We're targeting the 2024 cycle unless a pressing need to intervene in a more dramatic fashion develops.

Tim Kaine. He is completely bonkers but not many people know this yet. Similar to Kerry with arguably a darker heart and definitely better blackmail.

What about the others? Pythagoras in particular.

Can you name the four people that wrote the old hebrew testament?

Can you name the four that wrote the Quran?

Can you name historical figures of your group?

Are you sure you're not unknowingly working for someone else?

Are you aware that you're playing your part under Divine Law or does your group have plans and goals "of your own"?

Les chemins qui se terminent en difficulté sont tous les mêmes - ils apparaissent seulement différent lorsque vous ne savez pas où ils mènent.

If you're a high level insider then you should have an idea who I am correct?

- Wolf

Have you read I.F. Stone's book on Socrates? In it Stone takes the side of the Athenians and argues that Socrates was asking to die by letting himself appear to approve of a dictatorial overthrow of democracy, whithin living memory of a bloody coup.
Wilhelm Reich was opportunistic nonsense, right?

These two:

Although you're obviously familiar with intelligence matters, there's little in what you're giving to put it past the range of high level roleplay. For all we know you could just be an entry-level insider having fun. Sup Forums narcissism aside, this is still the likeliest option. Nevertheless I like your sessions, it is entertaining and we all want to believe.

Now, a few additional ones:
Is there any chance Obama tries to exploit the situation to force a third term in the superior interest of America or is it all conspiracy-level bullshit? From what you said yourself he's not in the same faction as Hillary and it looks bad for her now.

Who might replace Hillary?

Why do you think so poorly of Trump? Apologies if I missed that one as I assume it's been asked already.

OKC was a false flag, yes.

Called it the day he was announced

Gay pedo

Please. Please roleplay in your containment board. This shit is ridiculous

"I think I must be the only one who can see Hillary has pretty much no support"

That is all that is necessary to install Hillary. If you don't know that the public sees the same things you see (and they all do) then you will be afraid to do anything when Hillary is given the selection.

Since we are now within 60 days, they can't legally replace in all states, correct? In which case if they replace then all legality is out the window anyway.

Yes, but they do not pose any threat.