I'm watching this right now. What do I think of it?

I'm watching this right now. What do I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9mYOuAn-jU
youtube.com/watch?v=j8nLPMys3b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You think the Mummy is cute but the movie overall is weak.

Fuck off retard

You think you want a mummy gf

A movie that I enjoyed way more than I should have. Definitely no contest the original one was better, but if they plan on making a "Monster" universe with this film I'd be willing to see more.

I would say 'misunderstood'.
It tries to do something different, and mix too much into.
First of all, lot of people expected ok fashioned adventure comedy, in style of Indiana Jones or Brendan Fraser mummy series. Movie is actually totally different.
There are some very good things about it. Zero G plane crash, tomb discovery scene and every retrospective flashback from ancient Egypt are really good.
Moments in church ruins or catacombs are 100% gothic horror.
In technical aspects it is absolutely brilliant. Special effects, stunts and CGI are top tier. I think it won't feel dated even in 5-10 years.
There are also bad things. Biggest problem is screenplay. It combines so many elements, in so short time, that none of these really got chance to shine.
Second problem, at least for me, is absolutely unnecessary cringe humor. They could totally give up on this.
I knew movie was announced to start universe, so can't blame this, but for some it is problem.
Overall can't really rate it fair.
10/10 technical
7/10 for idea
2/10 screenplay
Shame, coz it is great wasted potential.
Watch and get your own opinion. It isn't long, just 110 minutes.
And of course Sofia Boutella as princess Ahmaned is brilliant, worth watching just for her.

gib mummy mommy

Tom made the wrong choice

Aren't they suppose to have Hunchback of Notredame?

How would that work? with these films they are suppose to be in the modern era but Hunchback won't work as no one there is immortal.

It would be neat though to see a "Hunchback movie" done in the style of Leonardo DiCaprio "Romeo and Juliet"

>take mummy god powers to bring back worst girl
>leave to run around the desert with some asshole

... okay

fbpb

well, we will see.
The good is, upcoming movie got to be 100% great if they want to hold universe.

Bill Codon, whose "Beauty and Beast" is this year biggest BOX office hit, with 1.200 mil worldwide, gonna direct that.
He won Oscar for biopic of original "Bride of Frankenstein", "Frankenstein" and "Invisible Man" movie director - James Whale.

THIS FUCKING CANT GO WRONG!

If it ain't broke don't fix it

i think i hate you for doing anything besides watching the movie

fuck tom for killing cute mummy

I always browse the boards when I'm watching one of those summer blockbusters or comedies or whatever. It's on my tv right now and I'm switching between writing this and watching it.
I only watch decent movies with my full attention.
Sorry for triggering you.

there are "few small tasty details" easy to miss. don't wanna spoil yet but you should recognise them

If you mean where he sees all the jars with a vampire skull and the hand of the creature from the black the lagoon, yeah, I just saw that part. It's not really a subtle movie, dude.

noo, later, it will be small 1 second shot

The book of death from the Brendan movie?

no, other one, book of the living, gold one

The shot of Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard?

>yfw no mummy gf

This. I almost cried when he sucked the life out of the mummy. Poor thing just wanted some fucking attention.

Anyway, fix your name user you don't need to find source anymore.

giv mummy gf

MOMMY

ye that moment, she was soo aroused and happy when he stabbed himself and came to her saying...
>Setepai...
then suddently she realised it's not what it is like, but that was too late, she had no time to do anything

Incoming mummyfu master race posters

Actually I think he did, he did what she wanted to be with her, but I think set took over and attaked her, not him. Maybe that's why he went to efypt in the epilogue (to find a way to revive her)

if you got android system phone, there is story-based continuation of Nick adventure game. it's not great but adds some continuation. Also Ahmanet still shows up in Nick's dreams.

Would like a sequel with setepai and ahmanet

cummy for mummy

judging how Ahmanet is actually main selling point, outside Cruise for Asian box office, it's Sofia who is everywhere.. if they want to continue, they just have to get her back.

>We want to start a monster movie universe
>Who should direct?
>Oh, the guy that fucked up another start of the movie universe

whole monster universe reebot was Kurtzman idea. not defending him, coz he is unexpirienced fucker, but check 20 min interview in DVD release, he thought this really well. also given how great materials they had, can't understand why it wqas such a mess in final release

She also said in an interview she would love to

pre-release or later interviews? please source. collecting info for movie imdb page/wikipedia and so on, need sources

Gimme a minute I'll link it

>the mummy needs tom so she and him can take over the world, even though she has the same powers as him
>he becomes set anyways and nothing happens
bravo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9mYOuAn-jU

Here you go bro, at the last minute.Neat interview except for the interviewers voice is like nails compared to hers

Why a Argentina girl is playing the role of an Egyptian princess?

Algerian it's close to egypt like a Canadian playing an American. At least she wasn't a KANG

/thread

not same, she wasn't as strong and fast. at very end SeTom throws her several meters away, and instantly pins to wall. She was strong, but SeTom was doing whatever we wanted to with her as You can see here at 2:30
youtube.com/watch?v=j8nLPMys3b8

thx, also no needed to hurry with 2 replies, I'm usually monitoring these threads, coz amount of information and actuial discussion is comparable to amount of mummyfu posting.

She's from Argentina user

he knows it, it is bait posting, just ignore. often shows up in mummy threads

I want her to tie me up in some nice and tight bandages and ride my face. Once she gets bored kiss me to death or just leave to struggle in my restraints for the rest of my life, in crypt where no one gonna find my rotten corpse.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
E
D

Fake Egyptians

>Mummy thread
>no strappado screen at all
WHAT?!?!

Requesting webm of mummyfu strapped up begging her setapai to rescue her

>frontal or profile shot?