letterboxd.com/YellowRomeda/
letterboxd.com/machill54/list/100-top-films-in-the-opinion-of-me-machill54/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Get A Job (2016)

FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ9rhuPvlYc
the comments are wild

who is the best writer on Letterboxd and why is it Sally Jane Black?

>who is the best writer on Letterboxd
machill!!!!!!!!!! wahoo!!!!!!

this!!!!!!!!! wahoo!!!!!!!!!

farre farres farrely comparred to sally jane black
letterboxd.com/farre/films/reviews/by/popular/

letterboxd.com/MrToxicTaco

Someone pick something off my watchlist for me to watch.

Maniac

you guys are all maniacs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the original better or worse than the remake? I've been holding off since the remake was kind of meh

can't say for sure but watch it anyways simply because you've watched the remake

>45
>46:46
>47:47

gay

no!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!

Alright guys, I just got a letterboxd account. Am I suposed to tick off every film I've ever seen? Kinda feels like I have to, or at least everyone I see pop up. Wouldn't feel right otherwise.

depends how much u remember
it'll take a while for you to remember every single one you've seen, the two methods are either to check off Popular Film lists, or think REAALLY hard

depends how much u remember
it'll take a while for you to remember every single one you've seen, the two methods are either to check off Popular Film lists, or think REAALLY hard

Currently going through some list of a thousand movies and ticking off the ones I've watched. This is pretty fun desu albeit autistic

if you haven't been into film for very long, you'll be disappointed with how many films u watched lmoa

letterboxd.com/machill54/

The original is worth watching, I actually do quite like the remake but they are tonally very different films. The original is a masterpiece, its one of the grimiest films of all time imo, unrelentingly nasty in a really special way. Horrible but expertly so.

thank you too my loyal fans

youtube.com/watch?v=jgSPO191GrQ&feature=youtu.be&t=174

thank mr machill

thank mr machill

Figured I'd ask in this thread. Does anyone know the title of a quite low budget post apocalyptic film (I think it's from Australia or NZ, but there's a very very slim chance that's it's American) about this older guy who gets his car stolen and goes on a rampage to find it. One scene includes him killing a midget gun dealer, another a shootout at a veternarian clinic run by a woman in a white tank top. As a whole the movie is pretty bleak and gray.
I think it was something along the lines of The Car, The Jeep (etc). It's from the last 5 or 10 years.

the rover

Yes! Thank you very much.

post the Mega for Science Crazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bresson and Ford are for nerds, why don't you watch Science Crazed instead!!!!!!!

>A mad scientist injects a woman with an untested growth serum. She dies, but gives birth to a full-grown monster.

mega.nz/#!3lwViACC!I7iY19LVLemV8JNZYKDigU5DDzp8JsSO-LkB2tWpiIQ

wahoo!!!!!!!!!

Can you please give me the subtitle file?

why

Stupid frogposter out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU

Hi

Hi

letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/

follow for follow btw

>follow for follow
that's pathetic, dude

yeah, but did you follow me?

no

letterboxd.com/farre/film/the-long-good-friday/

In-joke reviews are the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIv_ConaZ1c
Are you gonna watch this, Bruce?

no

Sia fucking SUCKS

Blade Runner 2049 would be a perfect movie if you took out its score and put the Vangelis one in instead.

But you've seen all the other My Little Pony movies.

letterboxd.com/Arokz/

i'm not Pi you know.

i'm not Pi you know.

you're not me you know.

(Emma Stone is ugly af)

god you're horrible, faggot. typical underage Sup Forumsgoing shithead. standard-issue dumbfuck. another miserable pissant without the slightest clue as to what a blessing emily jean has been and is being upon the world. doesnt understand the indelibly cherished impact this gleaming, distinguished beautiful human being has had on the planet at large. of course garbage posters like this aren't keen to look into that, either. they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes til they just aint funny no more, so their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out Sup Forums meme-machines latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. like fucking clockwork. you LOSER ass, go to hell

wtf is cinemos finished

letterboxd.com/YellowRomeda/

haven't been watching many films recently, my wife and I have been watching all of twin peaks

wahoo!!!!!!!!! i love love love love LOVE SCIENCE CRAZED!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening folks. How's everyone's 2017 been?

She's honestly a pretty good writer and the SJ stuff wouldn't be grating if she weren't wildly inconsistent between movies she obviously likes and dislikes.

Who the fuck are you?

I am machill!!!!!!!!!! wahoo!!!!!!!!

Every Kubrick up until Dr. Strangelove ranges from mediocre to terrible. A Clockwork Orange is also bad. (Everything else is a masterpiece)

Beyoncé is just okay. (Formation shows promise for her future tho)

Dredd is so fucking boring and unimaginative. The Stallone one is stupid but at least silly and fun.

There is absolutely zero genre satire/parody in Kingsman, Kick-Ass, and Deadpool. Also Matthew Vaughn is a hack.

Some of the best episodes of FNL were in Season 2.

The Breaking Bad finale was totally mediocre and failed to live up to its promise. Ozymandias, meanwhile, would have been perfect.

I would follow if you wrote reviews. But you don't so what would I get out of it? It's not like you like others' reviews

>letterboxd.com/machill54/list/100-top-films-in-the-opinion-of-me-machill54/

No Science Crazed? Why?

the faggot would rather have a 13 hour french film because that will impress the letterboxd avant teen discord pedo_gorros

I get it, cause I’m black whore?
Glad I took a photo with you.
Hi to your dad.

If you need me I'm the guy strutting downtown to Wake Me Up Before You Go Go.

Idris Elba would be wrong for Bond and it has nothing to do with his skin color or a general lack of suaveness.

Give me Ejiofor or Oyelowo or give me death.

Take death, please.

Every time I've seen a Steve McQueen movie an old woman in the audience makes a comment about how she figured out the movie

At the end of Shame when Fassbender was crying she says "Oh he's crying because he feels shame."

Last scene of 12 Years a Slave: "Oh. It's been 12 Years!"

I'm 99% sure it is the same.
I kind of wish I saw Hunger in theaters because I'm sure she would have been there to say "He looks hungry."

Don't think subs exist (not even on the DVD which I heartily recommend all to buy). I am confident it will not impact your enjoyment of the movie to watch without

seems like an oversight I'll fix

please don't call me a faggot that's rude
And I have no interest in impressing link or the other discord nerds, everything I do is actually to impress tsar, you moron idiot

I am continually amazed at the amount of people who think that art is about message, not form. They seem to shut out so many "non thinking" movies because they don't offer anything of philosophical interest but turn around and enjoy stuff that is so artistically empty and lacking in any sense of form. It's endemic of a dying film culture. *cough*Nolan*cough*

John Wick

Remember that when someone tries to delete Birth of a Nation's achievements they are far more interested in purification of history than its real horrors. Birth of a Nation is a monumental film precisely because it is the realization of a contemptuous perspective.

Imagine being so fucking autistic you create these garbage threads just to shitpost them to death.

I make the threads but all my posts are good

Overheard in office: "Of course I'm informed! I read all the headlines on CNN everyday."

this