Una sneeda

una sneeda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ankhstream /
youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The joke is that, because the current name is Sneed's Feed and Seed, the viewer assumes the last 2 words rhyme with the owner's name. If the last previous owner was Chuck, then the name of the former store was "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

and if the owner before that was named matt, therefore "matt's meet and greet"

Do they ever explain why Matt sold his shop to Chuck?

jajaja

Sneed's Weed and Speed

UNA

Sneed's chuck and suck

nah

Dua Sneed?

It's been confirmed;)

bueno

and why would i assume that?

?

no it hasn't, that's just a red herring

Thats a stretch. I just assumed it was chuck's feed n seed

I don't think so, pretty sure the store was simply called Chuck's

That makes no sense at all. Why wouldnt the sign say "Sneed's Feed and Seed, Formerly Chuck's Feed and Seed"?

Chuck's Fuck and Suck, I mean.

chucky's fuck and hug

SI TU VIEJO VENDE SEMILLA
COMPRALE COMIDA
SNEED SNEED
COMPRALE COMIDA

Nah, the store was formerly merely known as "Chuck's"

explain

Allright togas, how many Argies browse this board?

inb4 toca de acá

So what we post Chuck?
So what we post Sneed?
We're just havin' fun
We don't care who REEEs
We blow the fuck out
Every last janny
Postin' Sneed and Feed and Seed

A SITH MOD?

Where's the faggot (((comfy))) poster? He must live in the Eastern Hemisphere if he's asleep. He's been going on about India a lot so maybe he's one of the Pajeets that think they're white.

There is no comfy poster. Just a bot and a team of Indians hired to spam Frinkiac pictures, /asp/ shit, and the "reminder" spam image.

I don't get it

drink the stick cat

Kys

Congrats on reaching the top 40.

el barsneedo ajajakajakajjssk

Well well, look at the NEET virgin pulling up with his pathetic impotent rage

Chuck?

Nah, I'm pretty sure the store was just called "Chuck's". Why would you only put the beginning of a name on a sign like that?

This. The sign would read "Formerly Chuck's Fuck and Suck" If that's what the store used to be called.
Most likely the store was just "Chuck's" or "Chuck's Feed and Seed" but they wanted to stick with the branding.

Why would you even say your store used to be a "fuck and suck" (whatever that is) if both the business and owner are completely different?

Uh, you don't get to plant gummy bears...

Sneed's Ass and Grass

Sup Forums memes have really gone downhill

Sneed is mobbed up?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Thats what it was. The joke is that it didnt used to rhyme and now it does. The whole fuck and suck thing is retarded and makes 0 sense if you actually think about it but its too late now. All the reddit tourists have already started forcing it.

>there will never be actual discussion about the Simpsons on Sup Forums ever again

It's a mixed feel.

you seem like a big guy

Fuck=seed, as in “im going to plant my seed, with my penis, because we’re fucking”
Suck=Feed, as in “I’m going to feed my stubby chode into this cumdumpsters mouth for money”
Chucks was a whorehouse in the past. They obviously couldn’t say “formerly chucks fuck and suck” because that’s too profane for a family cartoon. Brainlets do not understand.

do i dump my una vela folder

Its run its course for now anyway. I mean how many times can you have the same fucking thread filled with the exact same nostalgia posts and the exact same complaints? Once all the sneedposting dies down they'll come back like nothings ever changed but for now im glad sneedposting exists (even if it is fucking dumb)

yes please

If thats true (which it isnt) then thats just a fucking dumb sex joke
I dont understand how people thought this was the greatest shit ever

in your dumb analogy, fuck would have to line up with feed, and suck with seed. Dumb sneedposters.

HAHA LLOL FUNNY MEME GUYS HAHA@+!

this video explains it better:

el chuckANO

But then wouldn't it be Chuck's Fuck and Cuck?

Bart's Fart and Shart

HOLY SHIT

And what exactly were you expecting to glean from discussing a nearly 30 year old show that hasn't been good in nearly 20 years, that fact having been acknowledged constantly in that 20 years
>The Simpsons, formerly the best show ever aired on television, but year after year becoming one of the worst if not THE worst thus destroying its own legacy.
There, that is all Simpson's discussion summarised.

Mexican junkie Simpsons memes are the funniest shit.

why would the writers put it in the show if it wasnt intended as a joke?

>Chuck's Fuck and Seed
>Formerly Matt's
>Matt's Fatt and Satt?
What the fuck kind of store is that? This isn't sneedposting: it's shitposting

No.

It's because 'Sneed's Feed and Seed' rhymes, so one would assume that the name is intentional. However, it was originally called 'Chuck's Feed and Seed', so it's just a funny coincidence that the new owner's name happens to work so well with the name of the store.

What a time to be alive.

What's his fucking problem?

You need a low pH level on your farming land to grow gummy bears, and he knows the old Simpsons land has a high pH level.

good

Have comfycucks finally realized how BTFO they are?

World building

hehe meme

Still smug from when he overthrew Chuck's dictatorship over the store and is confident of victory despite Homer making it past his Elite Royal Guard protecting the sacred entrance.

The comfy poster is a pajeet. He used to post malware streams until some called him out on it.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ankhstream /

UNA

But that's literally and objectively false

(you)

Sneed:
Seed and Feed.
Chuck:
FUCK
AND
SUCK
HAHAHAHAHAA
GETIT
IT"S FUNNY
INTERCOURSE
AND
FELLATIO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE SIMPSONS

>Seed and Feed.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHICH ORDER IT'S IN IT'S A STUPID FUCKING SEX PUN HAHAHHA WHO THE FUCK CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES STOP
FUCKING
POSTING
THIS
SHIT

what the hell is wrong with brazilians or whatever spic language this is

It's Sit and Shit

They were the first people to travel backwards through time but it messed them up.

imagine being this sneedhurt

you can't prove him wrong

FAG'S MAD AND SAD

BARSINSON VELA AND CHELA

anybody else unironically love the sneed threads? better than big guy imo

FELLOW SNEEDPOSTERS. WE HAVE ALREADY CLEARLY CONQUERED ALL SNEEDSONS THREADS. WHAT'S NEXT? FAMILY GUY THREADS?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k

I know it's bait but I don't care. I hate you, user, I fucking hate you.

Holy shit why is argie simpson shitposting so fucking funny

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Game of Thrones
Drive them out of here.

Really makes you think.

MI SNEEEEEEDO ES JODDDIDOOOOO Y CHUUUUPA

jajajajajajajajajaja