What was the golden age of South Park?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXjd_LF-oJM
youtube.com/watch?v=JN9jwKSGF5g
youtube.com/watch?v=6exW9FFSiKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1-12?

Any season that still had Chef.

The golden age of south park was whenever you were like 10-12 years old.

The Movie

1-4, before the Scott Tenorman episode, and culminating with the movie

This. South Park was kind of wavering at that point but was still good. The moment Chef died was the absolute point of no return.
Please link me a laugh out loud classic episode that was made after chefs death

This. When I stopped finding new South Park funny (around when I turned 18, so about 9 years ago), I tried watching the older episode to compare quality. The older episodes were just an unfunny to me. There was never a golden age, it's always been a show that appeals to edgy people with a juvenile sense of humor; you stop finding it funny when you grow out of it.

Yup. After Season 12 we get the shitty Coon episodes and trying way too hard to be relevant.

1997-2001

I’d argueably push that to like 02-03. What season was “Good Times With Weapons?”

Season 8

The old days when they went hand crafted with construction paper

Only the pilot and the first episode were true construction paper. I agree the shit way too detailed now though. At least they made it look cheap it had character and heart
>that episode where Trey mocks Lucas for updating Star Wars to make it look expensive and cool and new because expensive is GOOD
>that’s exactly what South Park is now

when you were still using this thing to dl the episodes and play them on realplayer

good times

The one that the creators hated the most, ironically.

Which was that?

The first 4ish seasons, when they relied more on surrealism and monty python-esq influences instead of just parodying whatever's on the news for that week.

See
At least one of them said he feels embarrassed because the early season are immature

butters kissing company

1-4

Which is dumb. The first 4 seasons is why the show got popular in the first place.

sht
meant for him

the seasons when you were 15-20.

the good episodes are dispersed so this question is nearly impossible to answer, but as for a run of great episodes together, seasons 3 or 4 until 8 were pretty much funny throughout

The one which has the Succubus episode

youtube.com/watch?v=QXjd_LF-oJM

youtube.com/watch?v=JN9jwKSGF5g

youtube.com/watch?v=6exW9FFSiKA

I love it, it has such a different feel from modern South Partk

Well you win I guess

That's my second favorite one.

Hello children!
;_;

The golden age was Season 3 and Bigger Longer and Uncut.
The earlier seasons were good and the show remained good until Season 10 but that third season and movie are absolute gold.

when Scott Tenorman ate his parents

seasons 5-10 imo