>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 11
> Today is the birthday of the great Syria leader: Bashar al-Assad
>Jihadist rebels attempt to advance on key government village in the Golan Heights
>Iran, Hezbollah welcome Aleppo truce
>Largest rebel group rejects Syrian ceasefire
>Russian jets hit ISIS in Deir Ezzor with full force
>Syrian Army pushes eastward to Jisr Al-Shughour(N Latakia)
>Syrian Army plans to expand operations in northern Aleppo
>Syrian Army ambushes ISIS in east Sweida
>Iraqi government expels anti-Iran group
>At least 21 civilians killed in Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen
>France’s premier warns of possible new attacks, 15,000 people on police radar
>Explosions in and around Baghdad kill 12
>Germany to destroy tons of Libya chemical weapons components
>Ignore roachbots

Previous Featured: youtu.be/OCAOiOu0uqY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/huseyinbozan/status/774933634138669056
twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/775082410035802112
twitter.com/mowali75/status/775146146872172544
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/775149492396027904
youtube.com/watch?v=GsMn-yXTBkE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQVNVNwgbHU
i.4cdn.org/gif/1473653050722.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rZI19U_2UsE
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
youtube.com/channel/UClvEHuA_VE7ybyyoxINJ1Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last warning
bomb carpet in 3, 2 ....

2nd for Greater Syria!

I kinda miss Mark's autism fuelled posts, what happened to him now?

Ahem, make way plebs.

When is this war going to fucking end? 2023?

first for bombs soon

>Largest rebel group rejects Syrian ceasefire

Wow, color me surprised. Who could've possibly known the US has absolutely zero authority and credibility in the negotiations?

I recall a post from a Jersey flag that stated that he want's to be left alone and live a normal life. Can't really tell if it was really him tho. Haven't heard anything since.

probably quietly eating dick in his cell

>If Mark was in charge of the world there would be no wars.
Where did it go so wrong?

the
>i would like to do some travelling in Asia

part always killed me.
>that implication

what are the details of the ceasefire?

What did I miss?

lmao somebody post the rage tweet from julian describing the ceasefire as open range season for saa

lol Afghanistan is ghana hahaha

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1
#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama Photo showing #Kawkab burning tonight #SAA #NDF #SyrianArmy #RuAF #SyAAF #SyAF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASSAD

those assholes are fucking trotskyists

pirate scumbag

Do you have the picture about mudslimes thats like "please just tell me what you want" over and over and they shitskins just keeps saying "kill infedels"

>Report: Operation "FıratKılıcı" - Euphrates Sword is about to begin at Tell Abiad

twitter.com/huseyinbozan/status/774933634138669056

If he ruled the world, everyone would live under sharia at peace.

twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/775082410035802112

>Rebels from #Moadamiyeh accept reconciliation deal & start chanting "the people want the beloved Bashar". Weird af.

is this real or just propaganda?

this one?

26th for greater Assyria

seems like thats the one, thansk

I think Houthis blew up something in KSA
this guy is translation sudais tweets again

twitter.com/mowali75/status/775146146872172544
>Saudi: was that an explosion!? we all stood, may Allah punish them [Houthis] LOL

no problem famlam

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #SAA #SyrianArmy Soldier tells me #Kawkab was recaptured tonight. #SyrianArabArmy

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/775149492396027904

countrymeme on suicide watch

Hitler was right.

hitler would've tried to kill assad as well

>AFP news
>@AFP
>#BREAKING Clinton cancels Monday-Tuesday travel after health scare: campaign

SHE IS DEAD, THE ASSAD CURSE GOT HER

Another face to the "Assad must go" meme?

How many world leaders must perish until Assad leaves?

All of them

Mark > Onur > Nikita to be desu

I was expecting that answer desu

Who would be the next?

please let it be our PM

I swear, vallahi, we will establish the caliphate, although the kuffar hate it. The eternal Anglo will pay for disbanding the ottoman empire. And it is only because we Muslims have forgotten ourselves that the Judeo-Christian world can step on us. Behold then, a great Islamic revival.

But I swear, the powers of the caliph were only transferred to the grand national assembly and will be given back to it's rightful owner Erdogan when he finishes his political jihad.

And then you will witness large hordes of unwashed savages rushing towards your borders by the leave of Erdogan, the gatekeeper of Europe. And the most cuckolded of you will accept them with open arms and with that action cause the erosion of your fundamental pillars of civilization.

This will cleanse our lands of the subhumans and remove your regional influence from the middle east so that we can expand our reach to our old lands.

For the flag of La Ilaha Ila Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah shall fly over Rome, and by this we shall complete the promise made by our Prophet (pbuh). And then the refugees to our lands will be Europeans, but we will not allow you to practice your religion or culture freely so you do not erode our pillars. The Greeks will be our laborers again.

And vallahi this is not out of spite or hate that we must do this, but it is for the sake of our own survival, for the grasp of the eternal Anglo is suffocating. And it is truly a shame that most Europeans will suffer from the coming wave of refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=GsMn-yXTBkE

I feel like it Erdogan.

he is stupid enough and has enough motive to try and go up against the Assad.

What have he done so far? (serios question I`m curious)

Can someone translate? She speaks so fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=SQVNVNwgbHU
And who this sir?

that's a really long story, but just saying he converted to judaism might be enough to convince you

he also used like 4 times a undemocratic provision of the constitution to pass laws
so the people got in the streets to protest, he used the police to get them to stop
then complained that the police forces were exhausted
>2 month later
>nice

on the syrian question really not much, most of our strikes/support goes to iraq, although I'm not very knowledgeable on the question
but he repeatedly said that "assad must go" "syrian opposition is moderate" and the stupidities that goes with it

French, translate marion"s debates.

I heard Charlie Hebdo made a a joke about that conversion and then one of their editor was fired, I think.

And how about in the economic way? How`s the financial situation of France with him?

hey you know what, I have enough time, do you have one you would want to be translated (YT/dailymotion vid)

honestly, financially the situation is better than in 2014 but it's probably more because the ECB is buying back a lot of our debt than the policies they have done

yeah, it was the "Affaire Siné"
was about the conversion of one of the sons of Nicolas Sarkozy though

>hey you know what, I have enough time, do you have one you would want to be translated (YT/dailymotion vid)
Yeah we lot time in Russia here to have a lot of timw (you crazy? speak bout Frensch)

Houthis capture of Najran when?
SAA capture of Al-Bab when?
SAA liberation of lattakia province when?
SAA capture of jisr Al-Shughour when?
ISF liberation of Mosul when?

I'm confused how some of you can chest thump so passionately for an authoritarian dictator, but then in another thread Shit on Hillary? Do you not see a conflict here?

>Najran
Never
>Al bab
SAA ain't taking it, it's either Turkish backed rebels or SDF.
>lattakia province
A year?
>jisr al shugour
A year?
>ISF take Mosul
Who knows, feels like it'll be never at this rate.

The Chosen One, who would bring us his Pax Autistica

> From the King of Kings of the East and West, the Great Autistic. To Minnesota-Tan, who fled to escape our stimming. You should think of what happened to other normies and submit to us. You have heard how we have conquered a vast empire and have purified the earth of the disorders that tainted it. We have conquered vast areas, massacring all the people. We scored multiple records at Sonic on all platforms. You cannot escape from the focus of our neets. Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our thumbs are calloused, our bantz game sharp, our discord servers rain insults upon you like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the final boss, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor armies stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations. Only those who beg our protection will be safe. Hasten your reply before the fire of war is kindled. Resist and you will suffer the most terrible catastrophes. We will shatter your churches and reveal the weakness of your God and then will kill your children and your old men together. Stacies and Chads alike shall know no mercy. At present you are the only enemy against whom we have to march.

>Bashar
>authoritarian

The reason this war didn't end in 2012 is because Bashar wasn't authoritarian enough.

different situations.
assad is a dictator, but is a (for syria) secular one

Hillarys aggresive view towards Putin is a surefire way to go into conflict with him.

also bashar is an angel compared to his father. Hafez would have had it under control within 4 months.

Yes I'm sure its because Assad was pulling punches and he could've utterly crushed all opposition at any turn...

if he did what his father did in hama in 1982 they would fall into line.

I feel like you're putting a ton of faith in a decrepit outdated low moral army. Speaking for the mass of the army, not elite echelons of loyalist units.

And moral was definitely low as fuck 2011-2012, arguably the worst it would've ever been at. Assads fate at that point was uncertain and I'm sure soldiers felt that.

>Hillarys aggresive view towards Putin is a surefire way to go into conflict with him.
i actually kind of want war with putin.

I have like 10hrs before going to uni, so I guess?

the simple reason is that Bashar Al-Assad is not perfect but he is far, far better than anyone else
Hillary is just an hawk that would only make the situation even harder to defuse

this meme still makes me laugh after i saw it 10 times. i cant still believe how retarded westerners thought arab spring will result in secular democracies.

assad let the military get out of shape, due to loosening of regulations.

But it wouldn't just be one city. It would be Hama's all across Syria, surely you realize this recent uprising was on a larger scale than 1982's.

And alright sure, let's say he does go full Hafez and somehow ends up quelling it. Itd surely be Saddam tier killings like when he slaughtered Shia attempted uprisings, metric fuck tons of dead. Wouldn't that look awful internationally? Isn't it justified to view it as kind of shitty?

I guess you can say Assad was damned if he did damned if he didn't. At this point the only thing I picture back then saving Syria this war was Assad stepping down. That may have been able to simmer things.

Exactly.
Largely it was because military planners and commanders underestimated the enormity of the situation and how far the West was willing to support the rebels.

we should have known

Because you think the rebels will back down and get back to civil life if Bashar Al-Assad step down? They are not even united, the country will just experience a full Lebanese civil war if he does

Not now, I meant right at the get go 2011. Syria may have been spared the war.

No, then we would see what happened in Ukraine which still led to a civil war.

I think he wants you to translate Goddamn. What kind of conversation was that?

It's like this master's thesis I'm correcting. Some people just shouldn't write.

I doubt it. The underlying tensions between ethnics/religious groups would have exploded.
Syria is not Tunisia, Tunisians have a cultural unity, religious unity, they can actually go democratic and not experience a civil war
And it's why stepping down in Tunisia was possible, and that the tunisian democracy is at least functional

oh I didn't see it
doing it now then

>Israeli lawmaker accuses Israel of aiding Syrian rebel group formerly known as Nusra Front.
fucking jews

The jew has named the jew.

It would make sense if that guy was still awake.
Nevertheless, some other general might be interested in your translation. What the hell, do it just for practice!

Meh I find that Shit silly and overblown. So like less than 10 guys maybe at some point got medical treatment in Israel.

This. The second bashar started trying to put in progressive reforms especially for the benefit of the k*rds was the second everything started going to shit. The syrian orchestrated proxy war serves as a lesson to what happens when you don't rule over savage hordes with an iron fist clad in a spiked steel gauntlet.

please tell me they don't let a girl that qt into the infantry

>make up on
>real soldier

>U.S. special operations troops in ISIS fight frustrated with limited role
murican soldiers arent happy about obama's pussieness. good to see they have some balls unlike european soldiers.

I'd certainly like to meet her on the battlefield.

My french is a little rusty, but the guy got really triggered when Marion told him that if France would have had "resistance" figthers like him in 39-45 they would have lost the war!!..That was fun!!

But then again ... i.4cdn.org/gif/1473653050722.webm

Thank you, wasn't really interested in that video but this is some good bantz.

yes, I'm doing it, doesn't really have its place here but oh well, might always be useful
it might not be very pleasant to read however, they keep interrupting each other

yeah, this guy is a clown seriously
no wonder the truck ran over people in his city

Assad must NOT go.

is this a qt soldiers thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=rZI19U_2UsE

Whats the best youtube channel to see battles of this war?

Yes!!

read the op faggot and check out our youtube channel with a shit ton of /sg/ approved documentaries and videos
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/

I did the channel linked is shit. No videos of firefights just a bunch of walking, talking, and footage of planes.

>faggot

Speaking of which. We ought to find somebody who can run the channel to do things like put videos into playlists and stuff like that.

Go look in the channels tab. We linked a ton of channels you can look at for footage.

Hell, why not. Good looking women are always nice to watch, it's like resting your eyes on something beautiful in the nature.
But as nature, which is unpredictable because of our cognitive limits, so is woman, this strange creature that rarely uses reason and is often led by intuition. I often ask myself how the hell can these creatures survive on their own for that long.
But I digress.

I guess I'm too tired to have a normal conversation.

you can subscribe to my channel if you like. I made some cool syria related videos
>tfw 2.3 million views on one video
youtube.com/channel/UClvEHuA_VE7ybyyoxINJ1Ew

actually there is a study which suggests women perform better than men in battle field. they measured adrenaline levels of soldiers. female soldiers were more calm during battle. cold-hearted creatures!

You know Hitler had no problem with Arabs, right?

Ah, i checked Playlist and that's where all the good stuff is. Thanks!

>actually there is a study which suggests women perform better than men in battle field.

Sounds like feminism propaganda to me.

Yeah, but back in Hitler's day, the Arabs stayed at home.

If they tried this mass migration shit in 1940, you can bet your ass they'd have been up for a train ride and a shower.

Interesting.
Jesus fucking christ, I was about to post that same photo.
Here, have this bad motherfucker for a change.

i too have read studies that show the complete opposite except for sharpshooter training