youtube.com/watch?v=BTGL_zm2Ju0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And James Franco is the unthinking man's Christian Bale

Who's thinking woman's James Franco?

Who is this jew and why does her pussy smell gassy

>James Franco: kike
>Jared Leto: non-kike
Really makes me think

>I hooked up with him several years ago and I was about 4 months over 17. He was the 4th rockstar I hooked up with "all the way" not just sucking off , at that time.

>I'm not fully blonde but I had blonde highlights then over light brown hair, blue/green eyes, and I'm about 5'6 115 lbs-slim but not too thin and my boobs are a B so not huge. If I had to compare myself to a celebrity, I'd say I look like Jennifer Aniston so not a huge knockout but not entirely ugly. I'm sort of sweet-faced and he made several mentions about my face looking innocent.

>Anyway, the choking is 100% true as well as restraining and alot of holding you down. He fucks hard and rough and quick. There's alot of movement and position shifting and tit biting and sucking. There were marks left. He doesn't give a shit that his cock is fucking giganto and it hurt like satan. It's not only long, had to be about 11-12". It's thick and it burned and he wouldn't slow down even when I told him to. There were times were I had to bite down on him because of the pain down there and he didn't give 2 pisses about it. I think he got pleasure out of hurting me, in retrospect but I was too young and didn't know that then. He was a major dick when I would tell him to slow down or to change position to ease the pain a little. After that, I'd get attitude.

>I didn't like the choking and at least he eased a bit on that but he still did the wrist restraining and ramming. I like rough sex but he seems to zone out and it's scary.

>I liked the ass smacking, that was a huge turn on and I didn't mind his name-calling but basically the whole time I was fucking him, I felt as though I was being raped and not even a "play rape". In his mind, it seemed like he thought he was fucking raping me. It was very odd.

>So girls, if you're into this whole thing then by all means, Jared's your man. I'll say one thing, if you can handle a big cock, go for it.

How do you people even find this kind of stuff? do you go on twitter hunting down retarded shit to make threads? what's the process.

bluetick filth hate him? this makes him only more based imho

Why is a 51 year old hag tweeting about this shit? At a certain point you have to stop.

I literally clicked of jared leto under treading and saw this tweet at the top

>He was the 4th rockstar I hooked up with

This is the state we're in now, whores bragging about being starfuckers like it's cool.

(((((((((((())))))))))))

if you had hooked up with four female popstars, would you treat it like it was no big deal?

Wasn't James Franco hitting on some underage chick on facebook or something?

THAT IS FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE!!!!!
*this thread will now self-destruct*

she's a pretty big writer for the New Yorker. Going through the Twitter accounts of their staff is a surefire way to get (you)'s around here.

Thanks for letting me know, for some reason i was here thinking there was a secret shitposting technique i was unaware of.

Of course not, because you need to be a fucking god to fuck four female popstars as a man.
A female fan just need to be close at hand, basically. Whoop de fucking doo, what an achievement!

Oscar Isaac

Source? This sounds like it comes from one of those groupie star fucker gossip sites.

>thinking woman
top kek

In all fairness, it just amounts to being in the guy's trailer/backroom when he was horny. I don't deny her that it was pretty dope for her, and that you have to be attractive and a sweet-talker to end up there, but it's not that hard earned really.

No, no i remember clearly now.

Ah fuck brehs, this was for:

gossiprocks.com/forum/miscellaneous/136188-jared-leto-hurts-like-satan.html

fair point

I seriously doubt that this is anything new, though.

I mean, whores have been lining up for powerful men since at least the days of Alexander the Great

Are people pretending James Franco can act now? Why? Because of that silly Tommy Wiseau movie?

The nose (((knows)))

He did a great job making everyone forget this
youtube.com/watch?v=tz5KA6IfCdE

>acts like a whore
>is upset that she's treated like one

Bitches be fucking stupid.

>Source Jared leto fucking RAPES his hookups. -- Groupie Central Message Board
kek

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=-qQ0bhO37mo

i don't quite understand what she means

AYO HOL UP IS THAT ERIC ROBERTS?

I haven't watched 11.22.63 because that scrunchy-faced kike is the lead.

it is really good actually

a genuine seal of quality

How old was she? I'm guessing 17? Isn't it legal to fuck a 17 year old?

Yup to both those questions

So what's the problem?

He made Simple Jack into a real movie. Holy shit.

Standards are lower for women because it can be assumed that at least some of them mentally progress at a slower rate, as their chosen more often than not for their looks, while men, chosen for their intellect, are expected to know better.

why are jewish hags so fucking disguisting

I see a lot of hate for Leto from left leaning female internet writers / bloggers.

Did he actually do something? Or is it just the rumors that he has a big dick and likes to fuck rough that makes them hate.

statutory rape yes

you'd have to be a total queer if you didn;t want to fuck that

>pls respond
the virgin celebrity

funny thing was that she wouldn't fuck him

James Franco as anythone positive hahahhahah

>thinking woman

really makes me unthink

whores have always bragged about fucking famous people. why would they be ashamed to fuck a star?

youtube.com/watch?v=BTGL_zm2Ju0

starfucker ya say?