You're a presidential candidate that has "pneumonia", which is contagious

You're a presidential candidate that has "pneumonia", which is contagious.

How many children do you stand next to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMqUdYJ7p8E&it=1m15s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciprofloxacin
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That double is probably healthy though

>can't stand because of pneumonia
>few hours later walking right as a daisy
>i-it's pneumonia, r-right guys?

As many as possible so I can sap their energy Moloch style. Let's dispel with the notion Hillary doesn't know what she's doing; she knows exactly what she's doing.

>"pneumonia", which is contagious.

>E4T YOu

"cue the deer"

youtube.com/watch?v=bMqUdYJ7p8E&it=1m15s

As many as I could, especially the 'inner city' ones. I'd be like the second coming of fucking small pox.

All of them.

Fuck kids.

More blood for the (((blood god)))

Where did they even get that girl? Do they just have a supply of half-breeds they can drag out for photo-ops?

holy cow

If this child is sacrificed in the name of Moloch will she be cured ?

You're paying a poor mexican family money to send their child to YOU, not the other way around.

It's called a "doe."

E4T YOu

Holy kek, he's here.

Shes trying to do her part in ridding us of the mexicans.

>"pneumonia", which is contagious
what?

>E4T YOu

Question.
Are you sacrificing them to moloch later?

Tbh shes probablly more likely to contract somthing from the lil shitskin.

But pneumonia isn't contagious

>It's usually caused by an infection – most commonly, bacteria and viruses, which are contagious. It can also be caused by breathing in a foreign object (aspiration pneumonia) or, in rare cases, a fungal infection, which is not usually contagious.

why did this whole scene seem like a street play

Praise be to the old gods!

> That ID

Every single day I spend on this board convinces me more and more that meme magic and Kek are actually real. I fucking wish I was joking. I have more faith in a frog-meme god than I do in Christian doctrine

which means it's probably the 2nd one... which means she likely has Parkinson's. If it was viral or bacterial, she'd likely have a high fever.

Some forms can be spread.

Body double, not her. Pub stunt

Kek!

>E4T YOu

Because that's what it was.

She got pneumonia and put on standard first line ciprofloxacin or levofloxacin which gives tendon rupture and/or muscle weakness thus she can't walk on her own

THIS

it spreads magically

They're really digging the hole deep...

She acts like a semi high functioning person with a neurological disorder.

But no. That could disqualify her! What can we tell the masses to get them off her back? Ah, yes. Pneumonia. That's sufficiently serious.

But now people are wondering

>Why wait 2 days to tell anyone?
>Why wasn't the DNC told?
>Why wasn't the lapdog media told?
>Why is she in public?
>How could the specific variety of pneumonia be diagnosed with a house call? If it's viral pneumonia the antibiotics she's taking would do nothing. Have they determined it's bacterial pneumonia?
>Pneumonia is a symptom of other ailments. What are the other ailments?

They're going to HAVE to admit she has parkinsons or lose all semblance of credibility.

This non-answer they've trotted out holds water like a sieve. No one is buying it.

It was by mere chance that 2 or 3 civilians took footage of her collapse. If that hadn't happened, she'd still be "fit as a fiddle" according to the entire media complex.

Pneumonia affects you for far far longer than its contagious period.

>Sup Forums influences the outside world again with memetric warfare

Are we terrorists?

I had walking pneumonia a few months back and they put me on amoxicillin with potassium clavulanate because I wasn't about to let them give me cipro for just that reason.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciprofloxacin
I could buy your theory. The side effects listed are consistent with what we have seen.

Kek warns us

Hillary has been being held up by aids, helped up stairs, leaning on items to keep from falling over, for weeks and weeks now.

Whether she has pneumonia or not, the pneumonia story is a smokescreen that's desperately trying to hide an even worse condition, which many believe to be parkinsons.

We're children playing with matches.

No, we're wizards.

Why would you risk a child's life tho

>E4T YOu
What did he mean by this?

GRASSHOPPER SWEDEKEKS

FEMINISTS ARE THE KEKERS OF WESTERN SOCIETY
>BE ME, IN STARBUCKS
>SHITPOSTING MY SICK BEAT
>THERES TWO FEMINISTS IN THE SAME ROOM
>NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Fucking praise kek. Please save us from this succubus.

ET KUCK?

you may be onto something.