periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1kvJpVjrPAQKE
periscope.tv/w/1kvJpVjrPAQKE
nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1069.aspx?CategoryID=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for the lulz tonight goys.
Goodnight.

what a day

REMINDER!

HILLARY IS TAKING COUMADIN (brand name WARFARIN).

SHE WAS ALSO GIVEN ANTI-BIOTICS FOR PNEUMONIA.

HER DOCTORS ARE KILLING HER.

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/warfarin-users-beware-of-antibiotics

MOVEMENT

DILBERT MAN COMFY COFFEE TALK ABOUT HILLARYS HEALTH

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775139047274524672

trump is still losing in the polls lol

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 11, 2016
NEVER FORGET
youtu.be/I4i4p7ySfJs

MORNING
>Did election end 2 months early?
>Many are saying: yes!
>Hillary faints/collapses at 9/11 ceremony
>Only person at memorial service wearing sunglasses (some speculate, anti-seizure glasses)
>Where were you? (When she lost the election)
>"official" story: she felt overheated
>high temperature in NYC: 82
>75 & breezy at the time
>left ceremony
>couldn't make it "home", went to Chelsea's
>DEVASTATING VIDEO: twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
>like a zombie, needs to be shoved into van.
>leaves her shoes behind
AFTERNOON
>leaves daughter's house "feeling great", takes photo op with young minority child
>Trump says he doesn't know anything about her health scare
>says it was "an amazing day"
EVENING
>Clinton doctor claims she has pneumonia
>has been diagnosed since Friday
>became overheated and dehydrated this morning
>no word on the young minority child's health
>report: dnc worried about HRC health woes
>narrative among Hill shills: so strong and brave to campaign with pneumonia

aWOOOOOOOVEMENT!

>lol
get out

>oversampled dem polls
lmao

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

I washed my MAGA hat today in the laundry machine and the lettering went from navy to black. I think it was a sign for the happenings.

Polls before the deplorables comment and todays collapse of the crooked tower.

le persuasion man is live

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775139047274524672

>this triggers CTR

Trump will end up beating my prediction at this rate. He'll end up with ~300 delegates come Nov 8th.

le dilbertman is live

SCOTT ADAMS IS LIVE ON PERISCOPE

periscope.tv/w/1kvJpVjrPAQKE

TALKING ABOUT HILLARY

GET IN HERE

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

Posting this shit yet again for anyone new:

These are the states who deadlines have passed. If the DNC changed the candidate, they would not be on these state ballots. The DNC cannot change election rules, and it would be suicidal for them to try after how Hillary won the nomination.

They are stuck with her.

If Trump wins, will Sup Forums be shut down?

STANDING

So she gave Pneumonia to a small girl and Dems are saying "Wow, so brave"?

Is that one way to gave another person Obamacare?

Ikr

ITT: Cucks

The way things are going you should probably start changing the setting to hospital or something.

>Hillary confirmed for having Pneumonia for a few days now
>Still hugs this child
>Pneumonia is most dangerous to Adults and CHILDREN

HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!

Straight to the source.

What if Hillary "runs" and promises to relinquish power to Kaine immediately?

Shilldawg collapses on 9/11, soo comfy.

muh feels

She might not even make it to November.

Just use azitromicin and she will be fine

pneumonia won't kill Clinton unless she has a massive immune system disorder to match

she'll play the election out, and the results will be miserable for her

Lol. Who?

I don't have periscope - someone ask him if he thinks the woman who came out of Chelsea's apartment was indeed Hillary or her body double.

He would be able to at least make an educated guess.

Pneumonia isn't contagious you fuckstick.

They'll still try to find a way to change the ballots in those states, laws or no.

ON THE EDGE

That picture needs Nazi Frog and Sad Man in their respected faces.

CTR trying to discredit meme magic

>Everyone on my normie book is suddenly acting as if its normal to collapse and pass out

What?

Aspirational Pneumonia is caused by Parkinson's and is NOT contagious.

more anri

I still don't get what's the big deal about this guy.

SO he writes a comic and is redpilled? Okay, that's great, but why does he get spammed non-stop?

Well, she won't get Obamacare for long.

It collapses Oct. 1st.

Democrats are a death cult. They're fueled on the lifeblood of the innocent.

she prob. gave it to many people.

she was 'diagnosed' on friday. she has had numerous fundraisers/events since then. she also had some sort of intelligence meeting.

ill hill is getting everyone sick.

>California is gonna go red in my lifetime

Clinton would barely manage to win CA if they pulled that stunt.

METAL THING MENTIONED

I would honestly love for the child to get Pneumonia (not die, obviously). Have the parents sue the fuck out of Hillary and show how horrible of a person she is.

Because he hasn't been wrong yet.

>tfw the election is already wrapping up so it won't even be fun to watch Hillary crash and burn in the debates

It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down

Nice try CTR

nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1069.aspx?CategoryID=69

Sup Forums will effectively be shut down for a day due to walls of capslock

I for one, am ready to stop talking about Hillary's health. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hillary's health and there's literally no cause for concern. That's not just based off speculation, but fact, like nationally reported news and her doctor's letter.

Hillary's doctor letter says she is in perfect health and completely fit to be president, and that she made a full recovery from the blood clot in her brain as part of her nationally reported transverse sinus venous thromobisis diagnosis in 2012: an uncommon disorder that is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, often appear normal.

Luckily Hillary's doctors diagnosed this during a routine follow up evaluation after her concussion. A concussion. Not a stroke.

A permanent stroke would cause permanent brain damage, and a transient ischaemic attack(TIA), aka mini stroke or warning stroke, would be cause for concern: as it can lead to a permanent stroke. Hillary's uncommon condition with stroke-like symptoms allowed her to make a full recovery on simple long term anticoagulant medication, instead of ending her presidential aspirations.

Her persistent dry cough is undoubtedly caused by seasonal allergies, scratch that, I mean pneumonia(see: her latest doctor report) and not from anything unlikely, like a common side effect of combination blood pressure medication used in stroke prevention therapy alongside anticoagulants after a TIA. Her doctor's letter does not even list blood pressure medication, which she does not need as her blood pressure is already perfect at 100/65 despite the fact that she is 68 with a history of clotting.

His broadcasts are pretty interesting and there's not much else to do right now.

And immediately be assfucked by the FEC and FBI. That would be nice if they tried, we could have a completely red house and senate meaning Trump could enact anything he wanted.

because le dilbert

Kaine is a literally who, but libshits are so desperate to stay in power I could see it happening

Pence > Kaine

>pneumonia won't kill Clinton unless she has a massive immune system disorder to match
But the concoction of her meds might.

Anti-biotics and Warfarin don't mix well.

Because he's made like 15 correct predictions

You gonna move on down Leaf?

So what you are telling is, Hillary vomited in her lungs and got it? That proves it, she had a seizure today

i i i do it all the time

>not wanting that shill-in-training to die from pneumonia

>>/reddit/

The eternal buttfrustrations of #NeverTrump

Can't image that would inspire confidence in any voters.

Long term death, yes, but in the short term it's the only thing keeping her alive

That's her body double anyways

Trump was never in a gov't position, I think that's whats unprecedented. Not even just elected office

>that last comment
probably lol
why would someone think it's normal to get "black-out dizzy" just by standing outside?

In my heat of hearts
I know that I called never love again

I'm personally split. It could have been a body double or it could have been the result of over medication. The drugs they gave her would do a number on your face

Can't fucking wait for the VP debate.

Do you guys feel it?

Just think about it guys. We are literally running against a WOMAN

awooo?

I know the washington post said the secret service followed atypical protocol, but if the big guy that opened the van door was her doctor and the two female hanger on-ers (one might be the lady doctor that puts out her health notes) were the only ones standing with her, is it possible that the campaign btfo the secret service. Were they hiding her condition from them?

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

ohhh, gotcha

>Long term death, yes, but in the short term it's the only thing keeping her alive
You could very well be right, but it's probably that this is what CAUSED her fainting episode today.

Something else is going on behind the scenes, but he's generally been right about stuff in this election. He's also formally trained in persuasion and hypnotism, and has been analyzing the fuck out of Trump and Hillary.

How long until this faggot makes a video about Kek and Meme Magic

hes been wrong plenty. he kept saying that medias hit-pieces were bad for trump because he doesnt understand that nobody gives a shit about what they say. he also said that trump lies all the time about everything. he has some good insights, sometimes. but thats about it.

should she still run, and die
or call it quits, and die.

Humans can be this vain. There's no hope for many Americans because it's too easy to not use your brain and just pretend it's all okay

Hillary is so secretive I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even tell the SS what she was doing. I guarantee she doesn't trust them and they hate her.

SHE LITERALLY WONT GIVE UP HER POINTLESS QUEST FOR POWER

also we should hammer hillary on the cover-up/lie

>i i i was hot, i overheated
no one buys the bullshit
>i have pneumonia

Go with God, my brother!

I knew I recognized that name.

IT'S COMPLETELY NORMAL TO PASS OUT AND HAVE TO BE DRAGGED AROUND, OKAY?

IT HAPPENS TO ME AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK. HILLARY IS FINE.