Kate Upton BTFO BLM

Who would've thought Kate Upton was so based

Other urls found in this thread:

kateuptondancing.com/
scandalplanet.com/kate-upton-nude-leaked-pics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heres link

facbook -------> /officialKateUpton/photos/a.269530483170854.1073741828.269428459847723/380740415383193/?type=3&theater

God bless the USA

Is she the perfect american female specimen?

Yeah she burns coal

try again darkie, she dates a white man

bamping cuz niggers are chimpin out on her and she needs backup

it's whites vs niggers and her and her perfect tits are outnumbered

I would burn her coal if you get what i mean...

i mean anal.

>big tits, no ass
Weird proportions desu, she looks kind of ugly

She is engaged to Justin Verlander...a pro baseball player

shes a fridge with tits
this too

kateuptondancing.com/

>was sitting before
>now taking a knee
JUST HOW LOW CAN THEY GO? Are we soon to see planking during the anthem?

Yea the comment section is a liberal circlejerk. The sad thing is most of her followers probably agree with her but as usual are too scared to voice their opinions on facebook, which is the modern equivalent of putting yourself up in the stocks and waiting to get pelted with vegetables.

I'm confused, Amerifats. Isn't kneeling a sign of respect in and of itself?

Who the fuck kneels when tired?

The new talking Kenmore model has become self-aware.

Wait... why is kneeling bad? Isn't kneeling before someone (or something) a sign of respect?

Who the fuck kneels when the Anthem is playing?

never understood this meme desu

It's a football thing.

They're doing it as a protest. Doesn't matter if kneeling is normal or not (its not).

yes, but nigs dont know that. they're doing it as a sign of protest

She's also a Fappening goddess.

scandalplanet.com/kate-upton-nude-leaked-pics/

Who actually cares about O Canada?

Kate Upton for Second Lady!!!

It is a sign of respect, but very odd to kneel during the anthem. Regardless, they are kneeling with the intent of protest.

I want to play with them

T. Nigger

>implying you would reject her
Ok bud, let's see who you're getting in real life

She doesn't have a super narrow waste, so tbey call her a fridge or brick because her hourglass figure is less intense.

Either way, hot af.

Deja esa mariconeria, cabroncito

It means he's gay

>tfw you don't have a fridge mode gf

>m-muh coalburner queen of poll
kys

Hips too wide, wouldn't bang

HUE HUE HUE

Upton is an Anglo surname. Be better if she was Scottish, Irish or German. Fuck English.

Those nogs should be grateful they live in a country where they're allowed to refuse its national anthem.

The fridge phenomon is real, but Kate actually does have some curvature, unlike that disgusting bitch chloe

Kinda gross desu

ITT: sad niggers try to insist Upton burns coal.

NITT: any proof of sad nigger delusions.

>implying you wouldn't fuck either of them in a heartbeat

she fucked mark sanchez first, verlander is a cuck, she always takes pictures with niggers all over her.

shes a coalburner, and is a fat cow

VERLANDER WUZ shaun KANGZ

I would definitely fuck Kate, yes

But no, I would unironically never touch chloe. There is literally nothing about her body that is attractive.

just because it needs to be stated...

Rare!

Million-dollar paycheck niggers acting like there is something uncomfortable in their lives...

And an 88. Heil Hitler.

Fact: Even Hitler congratulated the black athletes when they won medals in the Berlin Olympics.

Gorgeous woman and delicious tits, too bad she has such a narrow waist and hips.

>girl taking pictures with a guy means she fucked him

get a load of this low self-esteem virgin cuck

and FDR didn't congratulate any of them. History books only write good things about him though, because democrats are only good of course

Shes kinda fat tho

>cuckold trying to whiteknight for some irrelevant fat coalburner
you know that whiteknighting for her on her, wont actually result in her allowing you to prep the bull, right?

Hitler didn't hate other races he just wanted to make Germany for Germans.

Based, will jerk off to her in her honor

Dumb bimbo. No soldier is fighting for our freedumb.

Did you watch the movie RACE? The movie pol thought would be SJW protrayed FDR worse than goebelles. History books arebt written by the victors

>kate upton
>nice face
>nice tits
>fridge body

it's a real shame

>Arian Foster
>Arian
>Aryan

What did they mean by this ?

Who cares what some coal burner thinks? She's just helping them with PR honestly.

Curvature is disgusting

I cared about O Canada, until they went and updated it for the current year.

Ur gay

>get paid millions a year to throw a ball around
>still cry oppression
>americucks will get mad a little bit then continue to pay them millions to watch them throw a ball around
Sports cucks - not even once.

Pls have cancer

this meme again, fuck i hope you are joking

Did not. I assumed it was a movie about how evil mr Hitler was. I mean all history books you will be told to buy in school by your professors are full on FDR was a saint. Only outside of "education" is where anyone can hope to know what the real history was

Shes dutch

If you are poor and protest you are an idiot

M8 you fucking serious? lol

>believing 80 year old propaganda
Pls be trolling

True. I also think its because FDR was left wing. I mean he was progressive for his time and even shook hands with frank sinatra which was risky in the 40s

Wow wasn't expecting that ID.

cuck

On the first day of the 1936 Olympics, Hitler met with two German medalists and a Finnish medalist in his suite. In the afternoon, two black American athletes won medals - but Hitler had left. It looked very much like an intentional snub, and the world press noticed it. The next morning, the Olympic officials informed Hitler that he had to congratulate all athletes - or none. Hitler decided not to meet any other athletes, and thus did not meet Owens or any other medalist on the second day of competition, when Owens won his first medal.

Lol yet he appointed a half-greek guy to be minister of propaganda and a part sicilian guy as head of racial study

This

damn she's based

Stop crying

Didn't Owens personally testify to having been acknowledged by Hitler?

thicc

Nice propaganda

Yes

>I literally don't know what "cuck" means, but in an attempt to demoralize white people, I repeatedly insist that every white woman fucks niggers

Whatever fills your days with joy, degenerate. :)

NIGGERS
FUCKING
REEEEEEEEEE

>Kate actually does have some curvature

HAHAHAH, no. The only "curves" she has is from her tits: that's it.

No hips, no ass, and a mustache.

Not only that, he befriended that rival German runner 'Race' turned into a racist villain. Dude gave him awesome advice. Then he planted the Oaks he won once he got back to Ohio at OSU.

Hollyjew turned the best European vacation ever into Hell.

shes only famous because she was fucking mark 'taco nigger' sanchez, you cuck. lmao

Let us fap in her honor

Owens claimed Hitler smiled and waved at him

Baldur von Shirach, the head of the Hitler Youth, wrote that Hitler said this the next day, in the midst of a very long rant:
"The Americans should be ashamed of themselves, letting Negroes win their medals for them. I shall not shake hands with this Negro... Do you really think that I will allow myself to be photographed shaking hands with a Negro?"

prove me wrong then

>implying the head of hitler youth said this in english.

Fake and gay.

Sure degenerate

Are you kidding? The movie Race is respilled it protrays the aryan german as a hero and makes FDR look like a fool

kek

And one of them has his hand on his chest. They really are fucking clueless.

Maybe he wants to make sure the people behind him can see the singer

Drive the sjw s down. Post support for