Honest thoughts on Lena Dunham?

Honest thoughts on Lena Dunham?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She should be burned on the stake

she has cute feet but thats it

I am sexually attracted to her, but otherwise do not like her.

Comedic genius

She has some writing talent, but that's pretty much wasted because her narcissism only lets her write self-congratulatory pieces about herself. Her personality in general is pretty disgusting, and she's not really worth paying attention to.

I might have faped once or twice...

Why is this woman famous in America?

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipster
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary (POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

jewish ugly goblin ,if hitler had won this plague on earth would be part of the soil ,and god it would be great

(((her parents were in the art scene)))

>fat girl with no tits
Truly tragic.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04

She is /OurGirl/

Talentless hobgoblin.

i hate her and Girls but find the one in the friend group that doesnt shut up oddly yet mesmerizingly attractive

Fat, Ugly and i wish she was dead.

She's sort of cute when she keeps her clothes on.

THE LIVING MAYONNAISE THAT WALKS

Lena is a talented writer and has great artistic vision. Girls was kino but hydewarriors are too dumb to realize its satire and a commentary about how vapid and directionless young women are.

hi lena

She used tactics that a pedophile would on her own sister. Therefore, she's a sick pedophile.

I've fucked worse

She's cute but has a toxic personality.

>on cunt
LMAO

She's just a trust fund kid. Her mother was a huge artist and had connections

I wish Hitler actually did gas and burn 6 million

If a Death Note fell from the sky and I wanted to see if it worked, I'd write her name to test it out.

I enjoy the spectacle of people struggling to stay relevant.

great post about her the other day on fourchan

something like 'lena dunham is so unattractive, i imagine she's how all women look like to gay men'

u alririte there lad

Isn't she also an admitted lesbian incest pedophile?

Needs to kill herself

Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

she's one of the worst people around probably but I think Girls was a pretty good show all said

I’d hit it.

With a bat?

shes a good writer.
shes not a good person.
i would fuck her.
i wouldn't feel good about it.