Did chads really look like this in the 80s?

Did chads really look like this in the 80s?

>he came back and saved them
Based

his hair was annoying

Wouldn't categorize him as a chad. More of a top tier cyborg that managed to bag a qt 3.14 due to confidence.

Did chads really look like this in the present year?

Asking the real question

t. hairlet

Maybe compared to the tranny on the right

did lolis really look like this in the '80s?

No they don't. This is a pipedream. The best a guy like that could ever hope for is Chad's sidekick

Do chads really look like this in Chicago?

Chads doesn't have a stereotype other than being tall, it's just the popularity and high self-esteem

this guy is like a bit better looking Aaron Paul but I like him

Nope. A movie Chad always fulfills the three B's. Bully. Bigoted and Blond (although I repeat myself) It's gender neutral so Stacies are the same

Did chads really look like this in the early 2000s?

sometimes they wore dungarees

did chads really look like this in the 2100th decade?

Did betas really look like this in the 80s?

Did chads really look like this in the year 300 BC?

Tbh, I wouldn't call him a Chad. He only had like two friends and no one else was fucking with him. Personality without popularity.

I thought flash was supposed to be a bully but this guy was like most friends I had in high school, just light banter here and there.

Stephen King biopic when?

>A movie Chad
because movies were made by short weak jews who felt intimidated by the tall popular guys, and made up stories with them being evil bullies, when in reality chads like and are liked by everyone.

>better

he is full baby face man

is this fucking ringo?

wtf is going on with his hair

There were actually chads in 80s movies that you could watch. This is about what chads normally looked like back then.

Yeah, Ringo Starr in The Caveman.

Yeah, how is anything he does even supposed to be bullying? All my friends throw around pajeet flash kind of banter.