This shit isn't funny anymore

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. They even made Pearl's love interest a big, fat, lesbian with pink hair and nose rings. What the fuck? I thought CN told Rebecca Sugar to tone the lesbian/fag bullshit down. How do they allow this shit to get past censors?

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause nobody complaining to the advertisers
culture thing

What happens? Do they imply fugging or something?

The fuck are you talking about. Source on the reason they were told anything was because of lgb things. Liar. You're having sex and i dont approve

>Pearl is attracted to big fat lesbian chick
>Awkwardly tries to impress her
>Finally meets up with her and gets her number after flirting

Ooooooooooo

Here's a good video on the show for any of you who don't know what it is: youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Just send a letter complaining that they are pushing homo agenda to kids, to any advertiser you can

>A JEW

Who are the advertisers anyways? Nobody watches commercials anymore. I always tune them out.

The pink haired girl sort of looks like Steven's mom that Pearl used to be super loyal to to the point of obsession. It's still gay as FUCK but it's not as sinister as you might believe
>I thought CN told Rebecca Sugar to tone the lesbian/fag bullshit down
One of the main characters is LITERALLY two women near permanently fused together because they love each other that much. It'd be impossible to tone down the gay undertones after that

>supporting cartoon network at all
I don't even watch Adult Swim anymore.
I find shows I like and just watch them online.
I don't even own cable tv just to ensure I'm not supporting this bullshit.

SU is utter cancer, it has never been good and it's just a hipster ride along.

BECAUSE THEY OWN THE CENSORS IDIOT

Are nose rings degenerate anons? If I was hypothetically a femanon would you recommend I remove it?

>watching garbage SJW cartoons
>watching the electric jew

Man, western lesbians aren't even hot.

Depends on the person. But have you ever met a person with nose rings that wasn't an attention whoring degenerate?

Then don't let your kid watch it and don't watch it yourself.

>not supervising your kid
Are you enjoying raising rapists?

>Mr. Shekelstein, I'm not certain that this cartoon is appropriate for our Finkleberg corp. to market to children. Let me just redirect you to our censor, Mr. Goldberg, to see if he approves.
>~t. Mr. Silverman

baka get good

If I was a hypothetical femanon I'd tell you to remove it too. Do you know how satisfying it feels to rip jewelry out of your enemies flesh in a fight? They leave holes in your face and if you wear the stud ones it makes you look like you have a damn pimple on your nose.

Yes, facial piercings are terrible.

Stop watching cartoons for little faggots,for one.

>mfw people piss and moan about stuff like adventure time, regular show, mlp, gravity falls, etc but never complain about Steven universe

>Those shoulders
>That height
>That jaw
>Woman

M8...

>being a fan of tumblr universe

Nigger have you never been on Sup Forums? People bitch about all of the retarded shit on that show as well. There's a reason it was called Crybaby Universe ar one point

More adult tumblrtards watch that show more than anyone else. They're the ones with the money to buy retarded shit too, so it's still on air.

You don't need to censor gay relationships on childrens shows anymore. Social Conservatives have been getting BTFO by SJWs for a good number of years now.

>Not liking the giant lesbian Amazon punk biker who probably works in construction

>watching television in 2016

It wouldn't stop me from fucking you.
However yeah, any piercing that goes beyond general ear piercings is degenerate.
With the exception of goth culture.
Most goths are very red pilled.
>life sucks we die
However if you look like a normie it's degenerate as fuck.

Hahaha, no. I'd say male homosexual relationships can be okay so long as they don't adopt kids, but lesbians? They're probably the worst people in relationships. They're violent and awful to one another. No women, I repeat, no women should EVER attempt romantic relationships with another woman. It's a recipe for disaster.

That's the Black Pill, user, not the red pill.

Pretty much this. Rock bottom is the lowest. I watch the show though I stay away from the fanbase whom I have a dubbed as the new bronies. See pic for more details.

>Watching degenerate cartoons at all.

This is good.

Androgynous females are top tier in chink cartoons.
There's like an entire niche genre based around female MCs who were raised as men, re-discovering their femininity.
And guess what, its written mostly by women.
All thanks to pic related.

Why is Sup Forums infested with manchildren?

If you insist. Still doesn't stop it from looking like tranny though.

Thank you for Correcting the Record(tm).

This show looks like it was animated by the Rick and Morty animators. Is everything just the same processed shit now?

I dont go on Sup Forums, actually. I'm referring to the boards I use.

Sup Forums hates literally everything.

>western lesbians
>posts animu depiction of western women

You're just retarded user....so, so retarded.

Well, I've asked my GF if she'd ever want a nose ring/bellybutton ring (encouragingly) so if it's for someone you love, I don't see the problem with it.

If a girl does it "just because" it's either because A) Daddy issues/attention whoring or B) (but very unlikely) she likes it only for the fashion.

>That ending
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>regular show
the odd one out
all the others are childrens shows for faggots

>tfw like this show but really don't like the social justice bullshit

Why can't they ditch that part so I don't have to feel guilty about it?

>allowing your children to watch American television
better off having your kid watch anime to become a level 90 wizard tbqh

>"What do Sup Forums?"

Don't let your kids watch that shit

user pls. Age gap is where it is at

They are literally rocks.

Chill your rockets, buster.

this thread belongs in to

Flash fucks up a lot of animators because it's an easy way to take shortcuts that kill animation in the long run. They fall into bad habits and the majority of modern animators do not even come close to comparing to golden age animators due to proper education not providing actual education on the matter.
Read The Animator's Survival Kit for a better understanding, it's a very good read even if you don't care much for learning animation.

I kind of like Steven Universe. The fandom is awful as hell though. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. I can recognize a lot of things about it I dislike. The show "trying to be cool" with Steven's Indian friend being a freaking weeaboo saying japanese things. The social justice/lgbt undertones. The main character being a weak nerdy white guy who is only a shell of his strong mom's past. Aliens are all strong independant womans. Interracial relationship...oh god, this list goes on. I do kind of like the show, but it's hard to look past all of this.

cartoon network, obviously.

good luck getting an email campaign just to tone down a tumblr cartoon.

Same. Ive been less interested in it since most of the lore has been revealed and defined. They need a wild card on the show if they REALLY want to catch my attention again. Id give my left arm to know why Mayor Dewey hates Ocean Town though.

This is literal cuckdom

>Literal

You have to be at least 18 to post here. I can agree that he's a cuck but sound like a post millennial high schooler.

neck yourself, cunt

Ive noticed it even when comparing 90s and 50s-60s cartoons. Watch an old looney tunes cartoon and then watch an episode of PPG or ed edd and eddy, or dexters lab. With looney tunes the backgrounds are so detailed. In the 90s cartoons the backgrounds were pretty much just outlines all with the same color.

Steven Universe is an excellent show.

Why don't you try dating someone rather than being jealous of two broads you got no chance of getting in the cartoon world?

Cuck skeletor, its not western women.

2nextlvl4me mang.

Is this show Sup Forums's guilty pleasure?

(wew)

>They even made Pearl's love interest a big, fat, lesbian with pink hair
I wonder who else this looks like?

You're kind of a fucking retard.

NEED TO LYCH
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

no, see

What can I say user, it's hot.

This guy is amazing

At least Rose is feminine and not a dull dyke.

>Steven Universe
All my cousins are telling me to watch this show and it's clearly leftist garbage.

I wish it was cancelled.

back to tumblr with your weak bantz

Whoops I mean to post this.

hot.

This is a show for CHILDREN! Children are being brainwashed by this degeneracy, but you idiot leefs don't give a shit because
>MUH DIK

>I'm just a sweet transvestite from transsexual, Transylvania~~!

I've being thinking about give it a change and watch Steven Universe, the problem is that the ones that have recommended the show to me are mostly girls that think the show is empowering and BTFO christianity and gender roles, and guys that watch the show because they think they're gonna score some points with the ladies, I think I better keep waiting desu.

MUH DIK always ALWAYS comes first

Thats... not even hot dude.

how can you tone down the lesbian/fag shit when it's literally the central premise of the show

But a BBW pushing the healthy at every size agenda.

Look you can get as mad as you want over this show. I am a nigger hating white man and fantasize about the day of the rope coming true. I cannot wait for Trump to win and the full force of the right pendulum swinging back so hard it shatters the left's safe space a nation wide and the violent purge of Islam from Europe. I am stocking up on weapons, ammunition, supplies, and have begun red pilling family and friends to grow a large community of people I can rely on when shit hits the fan and who will apply pressure where they can to keep our cities and culture free of filthy shitskins of all creeds.

I still fucking love Steven Universe.

Lesbians are socially acceptable. So long as they are not fat raging sjw tumlbres.

shit taste my man

>white guy
Steven is a jew and you know it.

No, wait I seriously cant see the appeal of some simplistic shapes in terms of arousal.
Can you explain to me what turns you on about it?
Are we weebs, just desensitized by years of top notch fap material?

>This shit isn't funny anymore

Shit was never funny to begin with.

Can't even sit through one episode in its entirety.

SU is probably the gayest, tumblrina based show ever created. What the fuck did you expect?

Steven is Italian.

What turns him on is the degeneracy aspect. It's exciting because it's dirty

>The main character being a weak nerdy white guy who is only a shell of his strong mom's past
Do you even watch the show?

Also most of the gems are usually stupid and unreasonable. Steven, a 14 year old boy, is most often the voice of reason, in fact. They have A LOT of issues. They are by no means "strong independent women".

Pearl is the definition of dependent woman.

You know, if they cut the lesbian bullshit and actually focused on the plot it would be a great show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY
stephen IS a Jew

Even more disturbing since Pearl there was like a loli version of herself.

A J E W
J E
E J
W E J A

Cock blocked yet again!

Oh, now I get it.

Oscar is my waifu.

The budget for theatrical shorts and a TV show episode are very different. What you should be comparing is a modern theatrical movie.