Well, you tried your best Sup Forums...

Well, you tried your best Sup Forums, but you didn't count on the fact that democrats don't actually need their candidate to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>In a hypothetical matchup between a Clinton who has been rendered completely unconscious and a fully sentient Trump, voters chose an inert Clinton over an ambulatory Trump by a margin of nine percentage points.

>A spokesperson for the Clinton campaign hailed the findings. “We have every reason to believe that Hillary Clinton will be a fully conscious President,” the spokesperson said. “But even if she is not, she is still the far better choice.”

>The same poll revealed that a broad majority of voters found an unconscious Donald Trump more fit to be President than a conscious one.

>Finally, when asked about the Libertarian Presidential candidate Gary Johnson, a significant number of voters were undecided as to whether Johnson was conscious or unconscious.

Why must I do this, leaf?

>(((Borowitz)))

we are truly in the end times only the don can save us

(((((((Borowitz)))))))

We know leaf they haven't needed their voters to be alive either for about ever.

LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING TIME!!

>(((Borowitz)))

Unconscious Hillary is more fit than conscious Hillary. That's for sure.

This has a deeper meaning than what is merely being stated. Clinton is not being voted for as a person, as a leader, but as a system. Leftists like complex, interlocked systems with no clear leadership, where who holds the power is vague and secret. Conservatives like clear, strong leaders and clear hierarchy. So it doesn't really matter who is the Democratic nominee, they're all the same to the voters. An unconscious Clinton, like a conscious Clinton, is just a face for the state apparatus. She is Big Brother, and like Big Brother she doesn't even need to exist.

Has the media lost their fucking minds?

Borowitz is a guy who writes Onion-esque articles for the New Yorker. He's not being serious.

choose your words carefully big guy

Andy Borowitz is a satirist you fucking turbo autists. it's like the onion

Democrats are fielding a dead candidate to keep all of those dead voters on the left

>people think this isn't satire
fucking idiots, actually read the article

Thats my nominee you're talking about

>They will actually pimp a dead person to be president

>andy borowitz

nice try, shlomo

>Borowitz

((((((((((((((((((((Borowitz))))))))))))))))))))

Is Sup Forums this easy to trick? Really makes one ponder.

PRAISE KEK MAY ALL PRAISE BE TO KEK

He's got a degree from UPenn

i'm seeing that last name here so much i'm thinking it's parody at this point

Every. Fucking. Time.

always a kike always

Yes they've fallen for their own lies