Nathan for You

So all this show does...is make fun of minorities

/ourshow/

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/
youtube.com/watch?v=xMW-SzZKJ-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The animations are fucking hilarious.

You do realize he's a Jew, right?

I think Nathan for you is one of the warmest shows on TV, they dont really make fun of anyone other than nathan himself

reddit material

There was a guy who faked having a doctors appointment to cut in line for a hotdog.
Nathan dedicated half the episode to fucking with him.

faker drew first blood, nathan did nothing wrong

>they don't really make fun of anyone other than nathan himself
>do you find this drawing funny? if you answered yes, you are probably caricature artist greg dolan.

Oh whoops. My entire perspective has changed because of his lineage.

This is literally you, you fucking mongoloid.

It's just that you alt-right fags are usually so categorically opposed to Jews and everything made by them.

One of the few good ones.

No racism here

You ANTIFA terrorists shoot over 500 people in Las Vegas then get your Jewish overlords in the Fake News (((MSM))) to cover up the truth

infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

Damn, what a lame post.

Let me guess, it makes you sleepy? Get in your soundproof space shuttle while I fuck your mother.

shoutouts to j squad

Who was in the wrong here?

The Jim Carrey impersonator got the "are you fucking kidding me" staredown from Nate.

Best episode? Gas station rebate/caricature artist is kino

love how even Nathan was struggling to not burst out laughing when the gas station owner was talking about drinking his grandson's piss

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
E
D

>not sure if Nathan himself edited this

Everything is fake, everything is scripted

just post some clips already

have heard this from everyone I've shown it to but I still don't see it, it's in that unbelievably believable quantum zone

Kek Simon Sees would be absolute kino.

Also, Daddy's Watching youtube.com/watch?v=xMW-SzZKJ-Q