The prequels are good and the mass negative reaction was created by the msm to disallusion Lucas into selling the...

The prequels are good and the mass negative reaction was created by the msm to disallusion Lucas into selling the franchise to Disney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7mXaLdFJp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude, disney didn't even exist when the phantom menace came out

I don't believe OP but TPM wasn't really hated until the RLM reviews caught on in the early '10s. People always complained about Jar Jar and Anakin but not much beyond that.

t. old oldfag

ep1 is pretty good, ep3 is flawed but still an enjoyable movie

but ep2 is completely awful

Lucas's entire Star Wars franchise was under his thumb and a huge cashcow/liability against studio dominance of the medium. Lucas after all originally despised mainstream Hollywood and created Lucasfilm & Skywalker Ranch to escape it.

Despite how outrageous this theory is, could have some truth behind it. specially with all the fake news we know about now

I'm an old old fag too and The Phantom Menace was hated more than Attack of the Clones back then. People hating AotC over The Phantom Menace is literal contrarianism about movies that weren't even beloved in the first place.

Their best employee thanked them like he had to when TFA came out. But their contract must have ended now, that's why he pretends to shit on them since RO to stop losing fans and patreons.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7mXaLdFJp8

this review comes to mind

Pretty much. People didn't like TPM but it didn't become a hate meme right off the bat. I think there was a conspiracy involved.

Don't forget those fucking podrace announcers

AOTC is the drizzling shits though OP, the battle scene seemed cool at the time but watching now, the cgi is so outdated that it ends up looking cartoony and clashes horribly with the general aesthetic of the movie
Not to mention it's 2 hours of some of the most gag inducing sappy romance dialogue and one hit wonders like
>I love water
>I don't like sand
Along with introducing characters like Dexter Jettster and his ever present buttcrack and making Jar Jar a politician, AOTC is just awful and deserves the hate TPM gets

Oh fuck, I almost forgot about that horrid scene where Anakin and Padme are rolling around in a field of flowers

ep 1 is boring and unfocused
ep 2 is stupid and a mess
ep 3 is infinitely entertaining and possibly the highest budgeted so-bad-its-good movie ever

this is the batshit insane, conspiratorial bullshit that prequelfags actually believe

This

When was the last time you watched them?

I only started believing this shit after hating the prequels despite not having seen them for ten years, merely just parroting the common concensus. Then when I watched them with an open mind, as an adult, they were actually quite good.

The New Indiana Jones was real shit though, yet somehow it got 77% on rotten tomatoes

Really? Is it that funny?

>Dexter Jettster
still don't get what the problem with this is

From my point of view

Because that's what I was referring to, not the notion the "the mass negative reaction was created by the msm to disallusion Lucas into selling the franchise to Disney," you fucking dumbass.
>b-b-but that was just a joke!
kys

TPM is the best of the prequels and I will always stand by this.

What are you trying to say?
Outside of the swearing I don't think you're communicating very clearly

Then I'm going to call you a total moron, because it would be obvious to anyone of even slightly below-average intelligence. OP claimed not only that the prequels are good, but that "the mass negative reaction was created by the msm to disallusion Lucas into selling the franchise to Disney." Prequelfags, so incredibly deluded by their darling and awful trilogy, have to believe conspiracy theories that would make Alex Jones blanch to reconcile how poorly it was received.
I made this very clear in my previous post, if perhaps someone of below-average intelligence wouldn't have gotten this from my first post.
If you're just playing stupid as b8, just fine, but I would be curious if you doubled down and kept playing ignorant.

Ah, well I'm not a prequelfag because I literally watched these movies again a month ago and they aren't the greatest things ever either. It's just weird they're so maligned when they're probably better than many speculative/genre film released in the past ten years

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
E
D

I thought this was common knowledge?