Arizona Cardinals running black David Johnson and wife just announced their pregnancy, are you happy for them?

Arizona Cardinals running black David Johnson and wife just announced their pregnancy, are you happy for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's overrated.

Good for them

>Arizona Cardinals running black David Johnson and wife just announced their pregnancy, are you happy for them?

The dumb whore killed the white DNA inside her for a few million bucks.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Had she married a normal white guy, they could have produced a few very attractive white children, thereby continuing the white race.

Dumb bitch flushed that down the toilet.

Can't wait til she cucks, divorces and takes half his cash.

>running black

>we steal all their money and the healthiest members of their race
>we have to trade one slut

fine by me lmao

90% of the world doesn't care about "muh genes". They care about settling down with someone they love

Running black

Queue the divorce in 5-10 years, give or take, and then we'll talk.

Met him at a party once when he was at Northern Iowa, pretty ok guy.

other niggers of Sup Forums, why does your kind only want to date white women? when you post your cuck threads does it ever cross your mind that most blacks want white pussy while most whites want it to but get it more?

He looks like that comedian who is much shorter than him.

LOL like you would not fuck and have a kid a black for a few million.

Lost another one to ditech......

>he still believes in love

Because white women are generally more attractive than black women, and there's more white women.

you realize the ones spamming cuck threads arent niggers but

1. false flagging stormfronters trying to get a reaction from bitter white virgins
2. actual cucks (most of whom are white)

oh no you don't, because you're a fucking stormfagging shill. fuck your kike-tactics and kill yourself right now.

Sure, hope their happy. I have no clue who they are really.

This

>flushing down 5000+ years of lineage for virtue signaling and some shekels

Truly disgusting

nice try schlomo

If I recall they've been together since high school and he wasn't recruited by any big schools, if she was with him for the money she is a psychic.

Why is he holding his wife's mom?

>Mexico
>Only 2-3

>if she was with him for the money
no she was with him because she didn't grow up in a healthy environment. she just got lucky that he's a (((temporarily))) rich nigger

tits or GTFO

race MIXING WHORE

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

he grew up in small town Iowa, he's "black"

Seriously , this bitch was crazy to begin with anyways look at her eyes .

No.

So you are fine with race mixing as long as the black guy lives in a small town, neat

He didn't announce anything. He's in the middle of a game. Pats 10-7 Cardinals

My boi David Johnson is one of the whitest black guys on earth. Also there isnt a whole lot of blacks in Iowa anyway, and the black women here are legitimately disgusting

>tfw he went to my college and we regularly lifted together

he's a really nice guy and a freak athlete. i hate niggers and all but i have a hard time hating DJ

at least she's marrying the most high test possible nigger

Here's Royals Outfielder, Lorenzo Cain with wife and kid. He's a decent dude. Don't really care who he married because I wasn't planning to marry either of them.

Hillary Clinton is far too sick to be fit for office.

fuck i could not care less. woman are cancer get money, then fuck hoes dont keep them around or younwill pay fornthem with your sanity.

UNI bro

did you guys also go to UNI?

p-panther pride

Graduated in 2014

I'm glad for them, from what I've seen from the Amazon season of the Cardinals they seem like a good couple. I hope they stay happy together and raise many children to be successful adults. That being said he can break a leg in the first play I play against him in fantasy.

nice. class of 13 here

>the last chance to shake based Ben Allen's hand

Sure
Why do you guys care about what two people do with their junk

I always thought Allen got a bad rap, what he did made sense financially.

I've heard campus is being overrun by SJWs, it didn't seem like they were that bad when I was there.

he is a big guy :3

It's probably not that bad, though you can never tell. Sources tell me that UNIFI is trying to bring in Milo for blasphemy day which would be the edgiest thing they've done in years

Obviously with a 12% population, race mixing will washed out the blacks before it washes out the whites you dummies. Also sports are for fucking normies.

4u

OP I'm not a black woman. I don't care

? 99% of the world DOES care
It's only a tiny amount of left wing women/beta men who piss away their genes for money or racial fetishes or to piss their parents off.

This is the big reason for promoting niggers in sports/media

The inevitable race mixing that'll follow large amounts of rich niggers. The profits they get from drug dealing due to the "war on drugs" is also part of this.

Fuck that's an ugly ass baby.

I'll never understand people who want kids who don't look like themselves, black or white.

This is the reason why most people just marry within their own ethic group truth be told, race mixing has been around for while now but still isn't very common and hopefully stays that why for all humanity I can't stand that shit either I don't get it if want my kid to look like me not someone I don't know.

Fuck off shlomo

congratulations on a big healthy future suicide

Lol lucky strike downtown.

I was just here yesterday

>race mixing will washed out the blacks before it washes out the whites you dummies.

black father + white mother = black baby

>settling down with someone they love

She settled down with a millionaire.

She's gonna regret it when she gets beaten and bloody by a roid raging monster of a person, like most NFL wives do.

Blacks even in the NFL are prone to violence.

I love it when that happens. I love when they get their coal burning nigger loving teeth knocked out and bones broken.

I never used to care too much… it looks kind of weird but you know…

But with the immigration levels now, it is going to to have an effect on the broader population in ways it didn't in the past.

It isn't a positive thing

No, it equals a light skin baby.

Light skin man+white woman=lighter skin baby, so on and so forth.

Where are these cucks coming from. Is there some kind of invasion going on

Sooo what happens with white daddy + black mommy= white baby?